ITT: Actors who keep a low profile

ITT: Actors who keep a low profile

mia is my waifu.

dated that gross dude - gross!

Doesn't count.

chill out drumf

mia pls

Billy Bob Thorton.

i only like actors if i don't know who or what they are; fundamentally, actors should just be ciphers for whatever's happening on screen
the more i learn about an actor's life the less i enjoy them when they're in a film - it's just a distraction

Why was Alice 1 so successful? I even went to see it.

Because it was the first of them.

I think.
Recreations of fairytales

respect.

how can you not be in love with mia wasikowska? shes so cute.

I dunno lol

Tilda still does interviews, doesn't she?

ugh, shes literaly my dream girl, fell in love with her in restless

apparently she lives in my city. if i ever bump into her i'll get you her number.

please do, its nice to meet somone who appreciates her, there isnt enough of us around.

>fell in love with her in restless

i think i first saw her in an australian film called Suburban Mayhem.

Maps to the Stars is so much wasted potential :(

nah that was a great film fuck off
one of cronenberg's best

>one of cronenberg's best
Let's not get ahead of ourselves here. It's not bad, but it's nowhere near as good as it could've been, I feel. Personally, I find it far too "stiff", in its direction, plot, and the characters/acting of any character/actor that isn't Mia, Moore, or Pattinson. Even Cusack was going through the motions and was underused, if you ask me.
Also, the dog-shooting and mom-burning scenes straight out of Neil Breen movies are inexcusable, unless one considers them to be bad on purpose, but I refuse to do that.

What did you like about it?

>gamerobo
>actress

I really enjoyed the stiffness about it, for me it emphasised the sense of unreality about the lives and contexts of the characters. especially when combined with the constant sunlight it came off to me as really nightmarish and hallucinogenic. i guess that's not really an objective comment about it but i've watched it a couple of times and i remember being totally immersed in the weird alternate world of the film. it also reminded me a lot of 'dead ringers' which is my favourite cronenberg so i think i was bias from that association

> actors that never had any good roles
> keeping low profile
No wonder.

Debicki

Debicki and Mia are both Polish Australian
I sure know I polish my pole to them! h ah a

i was pleasantly surprised this year to find out that mia has done some nude scenes. i thoroughly investigated.

that's rape, you sick fuck

self rape cause i hate myself

not a grape if you enjoy it!

i regret it so it's rape every time

>regret
>indicator of rape
U WOT M8?

is that a man or a woman?

great choice

is mia gay

wait what film

Based Zuckerberg
is it true that real life Zuckerberg is actually a mumbling beta?

he's an asshole.

Being keanu is eternal suffering

they broke up and he's now married to his previous gf.

hes a turbo autist

kek

>Mia's smile and optimism: gone