Claim your Marvel waifu

Claim your Marvel waifu

Karen Page or Jessica Jones. JJ is a nigger fucker but still I would love her to bully me.

Aunt May is the ultimate waifu

>52
Nope.

I don't understand why they didn't make humorous anecdotes about Peter's lonely aunt being fucking hot. It's more worthy than joking about "giant turds! XD"

She is legit ugly
The combination of bitch face a pig features is disgusting

Agent Peggy Carter is the only answer.

Claimed forever.

I too get paid to like massive fiveheads.

No one gives a shit about Kristen from Statistics

Still the best.

this girl someone annoying me

is she the hottest actress on screen in the history of civilization?
YAAAASSS SLAY QUEEN

Is that James Earl Jones?

Wanda

Are you pulling my leg? That's the only movie people know his face from. Of course it's him.

> Moves head from side to side
> Quips at the expense of lead character

Audience hoots and hollers and rolls on the ground, crying with laughter

>nigger fucker
Like your mom?

Claiming Amy

Hela is hella hot! I love her to death!

How is she in Marvel?

Thankfully you all chose wrong

FUCKEN CLAIMED CUUUUUNTS

>why they didn't make humorous anecdotes about Peter's lonely aunt being fucking hot

but they did, in Civil War Tony says "nobody knows? not even your unusually attractive aunt?"

damn perfect face but pretty boring desu

Can I join?

Better than having an ugly face while being boring like ScarJo and almost every other capeshit actress.

>I don't understand why they didn't make humorous anecdotes about Peter's lonely aunt being fucking hot.

Stark said something about it when they were talking in the car in Homecoming

>movies about norse mythology
>everyone is a nigger
What the fuck is wrong with Marvel?

W H A T ?

I wouldn't be bored with her in that tight shield suit bow chika wow wow especially after watching her gun down hydra niggas

Pennywise isn't Marvel

You can take her.

Groce. Who even is this? What movie?

Only reason I watched 3 seasons of aos

angel dust/gina carano in deadpool

No no silly, it's YOU that's wrong, because umm, well because... well... Hollywood can't be wrong so you must be wrong b-bigot.

Ayesha

WE

They'll argue that "it's not nord mythology" "it's a fictional world ispired by it, but asgardians are not nords, they're ayyliums and lots of planets have a north n shieet
muh ayylium diversity and you're still a bigot

Seriously though, that gray Valkyrie outfit is fucking awful and disgusting. It's up there with Avengers 1 Captain America for worst costume.

>Is that James Earl Jones?
the absolute state of Sup Forums

Is she alright in this? I didn't like her in Creed or Westworld but she was a shitty character in both.

look at this broad
ohoho

>movies about norse mythology

"about" is a little bit of a reach. "Inspired by" ...maybe.

The comic really reads like someone started to flip through the Norse section of Edith Hamilton's Mythology and got bored.

She has a cool ship weapon. Wears these wrist computer things. Wherever she points her arms the guns on the ship follow. Guns down the best character in the movie right at her reveal though

About is too much, but inspired is too little. It's more of a different take on norse mythology, but barely any more deviating than other common mythology shows/films.