Pamela Adlon

Why did she refuse to do nudity in Californication, but just got her tits out for Louie CKs show?

Fuckin' Louis. I hope his shit doesn't ruin her show. I legit love it.

lets see em

The cinematography for the sex scenes where pretty God tier. Chamille Chen should've gotten a second scene for Christ sake.

She did ?

she is a nose like CK who knows what that sick child rapist is into. look what female noses like abromovich teach to eat children since its part of their religion.

women bored during sex is my fetish and my lot in life

i miss Californication. the writing got exponentially more stale as the years went by, but damn, it was just a fun show. i think a lot of people who enjoy it grew up on The X Files and it was just refreshing to see David Duchovny in something new and, despite the writing, he killed it every season.

Yes
She was the voice of Pajama Sam

she has more testosterone than the men in her race of noses.

kek

I'd watch it if gillian was on a season.Otherwise i'm not really the target audience.

FX can show tits?

wow, no one realizes she was the voice of Bobby Hill? ya'll must be young as fuck.

She was Bobby Hill's voice actor.

she does have the nose of a man or 3 let it slide.

Did not expect that from a woman her age

It was way too repetitive.

What channel did this air on?

Pajama Sam came out first.

should have really ended with Hank driving out towards the sunset to meet his wife, that was the perfect ending. it was fun, the Rocketman ending was pure kino

human adaptability is really quite amazing

wew. was she pregnant or something.

Will she accuse Louie?

nice but that's from eat your heart out (1997). she's 30/31 there.