*sniff*

*sniff*

Other urls found in this thread:

soundingsonline.com/news/survival-guide-for-cold-water
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why didn't they take turns?

No shit. I've said this for years. Even Tom Hardy said so in an interview.

who gives a fuck

MUMMY I WANT MILKY

>scenes women will never understand

What a fucking cow.

It was never a question of whether he would fit but whether they could balance it between two people.

Women confirmed for never understanding Titanic.

It's not about fitting, it's a matter of buoyancy.
It's no good both of you climbing aboard the door only for it to sink half a meter below the surface while you both freeze to death.

it's not about fitting, it's about both of them being too heavy and sinking the thing smfh

>women in charge of understanding elementary school tier physics.

This. He tries to get on the door several times but it keeps tilting her fat ass over. Two people balancing on it at that point would be hard as hell. Plus he's freezing to death, exhausted, etc so he just says fuck it.

Technically he could fit, but it wasn't a good idea.

Cameron already disproved that

Go jerk off in a tissue or something you pathetic fuck

>Hey, science called! It said bodies float.

>know ship is gonna sink in like 20 minutes
>know there isn't enough life boats
>not getting a bunch of doors together or making rafts from random wood pieces or whatever

DUMB

Jack had to die. If both main characters lived, it would have been have been unjust

Why didn't get get another door while he had the chance? Plenty of doors on the titanic for fuck sake.

>dying over some roastie you met for essentially 5 minutes

He tried to get on too but the buoyancy of the wood wasn't enough to keep both above water.

Quite honestly though if he had curled up to flat in the water to keep his body heat central maybe he could have made it instead of splaying himself out in the water like that.

People in 1912 were retarded.

They both should've died. They were the bad guys.

>curled up to flat in the water to keep his body heat central maybe he could have made it

based

He was drowning, retard.

>yfw The Ice Berg was the good guy all along

soundingsonline.com/news/survival-guide-for-cold-water

Drowning doesn't mean you sink to the bottom of the ocean though. Drowning usually means you go a few feet under (at most), die, then your body comes back up at little.

>Ice(((berg))

I don't think so, kike

BASED

It was a different time

ah-bloo-bloo

>no life jacket = 10 min
If only they had time to prepare. Like if the ship was sinking slowly enough for them to get some wood or doors together. Even 5 minutes is enough to get a door. "EVERYONE! THE SHIP IS SINKING! PLEASE GET A DOOR! YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO FLOAT ON THEM! GET A FUCKING DOOR!"

Too bad they were all instantly transported into the bottom of the ocean...KEK

Ahh, yes, 1912, when people didn't know about buoyancy so they couldn't make ships like the titani.....

Based milky poster

i once went to one of those pop-sci museums where they had a bucket of water that was the temperature of the water during the titanic sinking (something like 1 or 2 degrees (celsius) below freezing)

you could stick your hand in the bucket to see how long you could hold it in
the absolute max (before the pain became excruciating) was like 20 seconds

and that's just your hand
i can't imagine how quickly your entire body would cramp up if you spent even 10 seconds fully immersed in that water

really activated my almonds with regard to this scene

>yfw you realize the Titanic sank

What they said.

Basically, Jack died because Rose was too fat.

There may not have been anything else around. Its been over 10 years since I've seen it, but wasn't he also staying with her to beat off other panicky idiots trying to steal her door?

No, I mean when they were still on the ship not when they were already in the water. Like grab a table or a chair or door or something, this shit isn't rocket science. The ship took forever to sink, they had time to plan something better.

>Rose didn't even give her lifejacket to Jack

Uh, that's white star line property. They'd have to pay for that you know

the movie would've made half the money if leo survived, women love men to sacrifice for them

kek
this so much

>People have the superhuman strength to just rip off whatever door they find.

You fucks are retards.