Should the series have just ended here?

Should the series have just ended here?

No. What kind of question is that? Second half of season 5 was a brilliant end to the story

Fpbp

/thread

the ending was dumb as hell

Should have ended with the Russian Mafia coming in to enforce the Czech Republic deal.

Woulda been better. Althought I think ending after the first part of season 5 might have been the best solution.

Disagree. Went downhill extremely fast last few episodes. Maybe rushed writing.

Indeed.

Should of ended after that episode in season 2 where they're stuck in the desert.

>Should of
kys

Right after gus got blown up. Everything had been tied up, all loose ends leading to that season finale.

Everything after was just greed for more

wasn't the entire premise of the show ww dying

they had a lot more to explore instead of rushing it with montages, i really would like to see what would happen with europe and madrigal, and there would be golden opportunities to involve grey matter. i get they didnt want to keep the show alive when there wasnt any more story to tell but i think there was still plenty to do without overstaying their welcome

the Nazis were lame final villains
esp after a genius like Gus

Boy that final episode sure was interesting when he slaughtered all the nazis and didn't get any comeuppance at all

His family hate him and he essentially ruined their lives, money or no. Also he got his brother-in-law killed

If the show had any balls at all then he would've gotten his baby killed

Yes. Everything was about Gus for several seasons and then they just added uninteresting nazis and everything fell apart in the last seasons.

Good part of season 5:

The plot of Hank finding the poetry and knowing walt did it but not being able to prove it

Bad parts of season 5:

The whole first few episodes with the dumb train heist that acheives nothing. All the nazi shit. Ted or Ed or whatever that autist was called. Lydia not getting her baps out.

Overall it's the second worst season (since season 1 is basically unwatchable)

his family hated him for a while, hank marie skyler and they baby should have been killed but walts cancer gone so he has to live with only a retarded son who wants nothing to do with him

Hahahahahaha no.

It was absolute crap

>second half of season 5 was brilliant
You mean retarded?

>didn't get any comeuppance at all
ohhhhh nooooooo you actual retard.

Oh he died? What a twist. Didn't expect that at all. He was hit by one stray bullet and got to walk around touching his beloved science equipment. How sad. If Vince Gilligan didn't fall in love with Walt so much he should've made it so that his family fucking died and he miraculously survived the cancer and was forced to live with it.

Think about it. At the beginning of the final episode he has a million things he has to accomplish. Killing everyone who wronged him, getting the money to his son, saying goodbye to Skyler while the cops are monitoring her house, saving Jesse who he basically left to die. And yet, in the final episode literally everything that can go right for Walt does go right. Name one thing that didn't work out perfectly for Walter. One god damn thing. What a fucking faggot happy ending.

This

Series should have ended with a slightly modified Granite State so we don't see if Walt actually succeeds or not. Either that or just have him die alone in the cabin

was it kino?

Can't think of a better pleb filter

Saying that you found this episode 'boring' is the surest sign that you're a fucking imbecile.

This. My only complaint, really. Gus and Mike were just too good, it's hard to top a criminal mastermind team like that. But at the same time, the Nazi's methods were in your face brutal, whereas Gus was putting up a front as an upstanding community member, so I guess it sort of makes sense.

It would have been much more satisfying to see Walt just running a drug empire but having his paranoia about getting caught, and hanks investigations turn him insane until he alienates everyone and ends up in a cabin where he dies alone

>But at the same time, the Nazi's methods were in your face brutal,
This. The AB gang was used to show that Walt basically survived due to sheer luck up till that point. Compared to hardened psychopathic criminals like that, he's defenceless.

This is shown most clearly in the scene just before they kill Hank, with Walt pleading to Jack not to kill him, as if there's any fucking chance that would actually happen. It shows that in spite of all his posturing, Walt is still hopelessly naive as to how actual criminals think, and believes that he still has leverage of them.

3>2>4>1>>>>>>Final season is dogshit.

No it should've ended with Ozymandias in theatres

I would have liked to see Walt actually become pure evil and eschew any attempt at redemption. I feel that was the initial plan, but either the writers pussied out because of how popular the character became or they couldn't figure out how to write it.

Y'all are fuckin hypocrites. You want it to end messily and badly because "dats how real life is mang" them you get mad that at Nazis as the final enemy that take Walt down. Sometimes greats get taken out by lucky idiots. Also Walt had his greatest victory with Gus and let his guard down.

>Walt actually become pure evil

Walt was never evil.

What a great fucking ending. Why didn't they think of that? Walt dying alone in a freezing cabin in the woods.

Why aren't you a Hollywood writer with bombshell ideas like that one?

>I wish the show was more fanfic tier
Off with the heads.

>kills nazis with a machine gun attached to a robot arm
>not fanfic
yeah ok usa

That is what I meant user. The emphazis was on the MORE