Mfw I bought tickets to Thor Ragnarok a second time so I could watch Justice League on Friday without having to give my...

>mfw I bought tickets to Thor Ragnarok a second time so I could watch Justice League on Friday without having to give my money to DC

why not just watch Thor again? wouldn't you rather see a GOOD movie?

I already have it on DVD.

good lad.

>This just gives more money to Disney whilst also keeping DC afloat
>This is what Actual autists from TV do

Thor was a piece of shit and it's making less than It in the domestic market, they need all your help user

>in the domestic market
There she is

WOOMP! There it is

No, she's way above, above Civil War too. Thor is in the same league as IT

>muh domestic

>Giving money to Disney or WB
You're the problem user

No. I AM! THE ONE WHO KNOCKS!

Domestic = Keep 90% of ticket sales and add a popcorn tax for eery popped kernel

Foreign = Shitty small cinemas pay a tiny fee for a film reel, then lie about ticket sales so they can buy future reels cheaper

You sure are bending over backwards to try and twist a success into a failure.

bd rip when?

Donte thank so, anen

>Go out to Thor: Ragnarok with a girl
>she laughs 3 times louder than anyone in the audience throughout the entire flick
>she doesn't stop talking until we leave the theater, even going as far as to squee in excitement and bring up the topic of celebrity crushes (mine is Rosario Dawson) when Hemsworth gets a haircut.
>mfw
I still like her, I'm just gonna refrain from going to kinoplexes with her.

>mfw your thread's the closest thing to a discussion of Thor: God of Quippage on the whole catalog
>mfw it won't even reach bump limit a week after release

she wanted your mjollnir you fucking retard

You're a cuck if you let your gf talk about guys she finds hot to you.

My mother likes Hemsworth too. Dude is handsome af.

No, you are handsome as fuck. FUCK YOU!

She didn't know who Rosario was so I just said she had good taste to try and get her quiet for the movie.

Rosario Dawson is in Thor?

>the topic of celebrity crushes (mine is Rosario Dawson)

Liking Rosario Dawson is pretty good taste but I'm surprised to see someone on Sup Forums admitting they have a crush on a black woman.

She's a keeper user.

In the future you don't have to make a thread to demonstrate that you're a special kind of retarded, just express your admiration in the Thor:The Quippening thread.

Please point me to the nearest Thor:The Quippening thread.