dis gonna b gud

>floyd mayweather and ben roethlisburger in coming soon
you might want to follow the news a little bit more closely

>Bob Dylan

you know it's legit because it's a bunch of names of people

>Dr. Dre
>Sean Penn

Literally decades old

Probably not. Most of the already accused have basically admitted to what they did. And if they completely denounce the accuser, more accusers will come anyway.

The times are a changin

>aqib talib
if we start including nigger athletes, we'll be here forever

>Trevor Noah
PLEASE

>No Stephen Colbert

I told you guys he was pure.

>Kate Mara

nice

that wasn’t a problem with Spacey

>Caitlyn Jenner

Was this before or after?

You can denounce the other accusers too.

If a bunch of people say something does their word automatically become proof?

he means that they were in the news decades ago, not that the incidents themselves took decades to be discovered

no, not rocker tommy lee

before, without a doubt

I don't believe some of the name but I hope Al Sharpton is true I fucking hate that cunt

>Caitlyn Jenner
HOW'S OLD BRUCEY GONNA DEFEND HIMSELF THIS TIME? HE'S ALREADY PLAYED THE TRANNY CARD.

>no source

>giroux

So how exactly does one prove, or disprove for that matter, allegations that are decades old?

>Kate Mara
What? some fags are actually going to complain about this?

Michael jordan is a well known gambling addict and had a massive public falling out with his ex-wife. He's already near a billionaire, there is nothing they could say that would do anything..

this list seems made up.

Don't act like arrogant Hollywood deserves mercy

Louis CKs news was in the news at least 5 years ago

>Tom Cruise
I refuse to believe this one.

>Dr Phil

A pure faggot

It doesn't matter, I believe women!

Cry about it on social media, it's MUHSOGYNY not to #BELIEVETHEVICTIM

>no one has any evidence against me
>admit doing it anyway

What kind of dirt did you think the Scientologists had on him?

Didn't stop Kevin Spacey.

>Staged suicide attempt
>admits that he has a mental illness
>Still blames his transgender shit

this is like a reverse fappening list

>If a bunch of people say something does their word automatically become proof?

Yes, this is what public opinion is. If enough people claim X is a rapist, the box office will show that people don't go to X's movie as if he were a rapist.

turns out he was actually a gay man

>Jimmy Kimmel
oh please oh please oh please oh please

>Bob Dylan

>had
He is still the number 1 Scientologist right? They will straight up murder anybody that snitches on him

>Caitlyn Jenner
Bruce did those things. Cutting off your dick resets your rap sheet.
>Trevor Noah
I hope this is true because my xenophobic ass hates when smug foreign cunts come and comment on American affairs. Hopefully he and John Oliver get caught in a scandal together
>Steve Harvey
why steve

>Jackie Chan
What the FUCK

is anybody gonna say where this list came from?

They have to throw in some "women can be sexual predators too" nonsense

>Jackie Chan
impossible, he said he don't wan trouble

>Already got away with murder

>Claude Giroux on this list of actors/rappers
One of these things is not like the others. And to think, he's having his best season in years too.

JC has had people killed. He's deeply involved in drug and human trafficking.

Jackie Chan could be revealed as a serial killer and he'd still be my favorite actor ever

Think anyone from the cast of Seinfeld made it?

there are other athletes on there, even another hockey player

surprise- all liberals

reminder that they tried to take down Mel but couldn't

There is nothing that would surprise me about Jackie Chan. He is cray cray

Julia probably raped everyone on the cast repeatedly.

I had a dream about Tom Cruise and some black haired woman sitting on a bed, naked and kind of making out.
There was also a naked baby on the bed and the woman picked it up to suck and lick on its private parts, while the baby was screaming like it was being stabbed.
Cruise said something like "come on, it's my turn", so the woman passed the baby and Cruise started sucking, all while the baby was horribly screaming in pain.
That's when I woke up in disgust and realized: They're all guilty. Mankind is guilty.

>Dan Harmon

Good

Public opinion can be wrong. Let's say a bunch of washed up whores start accusing some famous actor. He denies everything and start a defamation lawsuit against them. They can't prove their accusations, they have nothing beyond their words. Why can't they be pulled through the mud on social media as they tried to pull him through the mud herself? Why can't he demand a public apology from any employer who dropped him and anyone who thought him guilty without proof? If it were me I'd start a public shaming of those cunts.

It was a mistake, they meant jackie chun

this

look man, all Claude Giroux did was grab a little cop butt
i mean, who doesn't cop a feel when a policeman's giving him a hard time?

... or maybe you just spend too much time on the internet reading about MUH SECRET HOLLYWOOD PIZZA PEDOPHILES

>kate mara

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

>jackie chun
ROSHI DINDU NUFFIN

The one who initially spilled the beans is Rose McGowan.

FBI has a lot of shit on her, from drug trafficking to sex tapes.

The next one to open his mouth in order to stay in the clear was Kevin Spacey. That was obvious from his apology.

Name 5 serial rapists who aren't Jackie Chan

lol so this is the tinfoil crowd's take on all these allegations

>Al Sharpton
Yes, please be real!

Would you allow Kate Mara to peg you with a 9 inch dildo if you got to fuck her for as long as she pegged you?

>no sauce
This is useless

Some of these are really fucking old. Woody Allen?! We’ve know for years.

also
>open his mouth in order to stay in the clear
how does what happened to kevin spacey seem like being "in the clear" to you? his career basically ended overnight

yes!!

Would it matter if it had a source considering it's trying to predict the future

>expecting proof
Fucking mysiginistic shitlord! This is why we need feminism!
#listenandbelieve
#metoo
#allmen

i never got the hype for kate mara and redheads usually make my dick explode. she looks like she smells bad.

Yeah because it's not like there's a problem with sexual abuse of minors in Hollywood, is there user? If there was we'd surely hear about it. You fucking moron.

LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR

>josh hartnett

Holy shit, I just remembered that that guy existed. He hasn't been relevant since 2006. Did the rise of JGL completely displace him from casting calls?

>he hasn't read the pasta detailing his sociopathic Japanese MOB dealings

He isn't what he portrayed himself to be user..

Not gonna lie, I didn't even see Scandella's name when I cruised through the list the first time. I really hope these guys start denying these fucking roasties, the burden of proof isn't on them.

She probably abused Rooney

>Al Sharpton

Best fucking day of my life. I hope he and Jesse Jackson got videotaped spitroasting a dead baby.

Did she sexually assault Craig Ferguson? She looked like she was about to jump him during that interview (you know the one).

>Would it matter if it had a source
yes, one of the major themes has been "open secrets", so if it was from someone who actually might conceivably know some of those secrets, it would be more credible than just a random unsourced list of names.
there is, but to have dreams about it and say things like "they're all guilty" hints at an unhealthy level of obsession with the topic

Sean Hannity is on the list though.

Is this on a blinditems site?
Kimmel I can see getting called out just on The Man Show alone

Better than jailtime senpai

Hmmm all of these people bashed Trump.
Really activates my almonds

I want to agree, because Dan Harmon is such a fat faggot, but I actually like Rick and Morty.

in court, its useless
pls fuck off until you have actual evidence
these are actors not politicians

>kate mara

Fuck yes, she's a freak. I hope she molested underaged girls, the emperor demands it.

I heard Kate and Lena Dunham used to shove LEGO up Rooney's vagine. Sick fucking whores.

moot violated me by fingering his asshole in front of me at Sup Forums meetup afterparty in portland in 2011 #MeToo

>Dan Harmon
I guess that explains why he hates himself.

I actually liked Josh Hartnett, so I was kinda sad to see him go. He was great in Black Hawk Down and Lucky Number Slevin.