t. Sadiq Khan

its 1 am m8

>white woman enters the scene
>has a BBC in her mouth

She's Egyptian

O N E D R O P R U L E

>amerimongrels think that only aussies shit on them
the whole world dislieks you, monkey

Please stop all this divide and conquer bullshit. It's so clearly artificial: an attempt to get people, who essentially agree with each other, to start squabbling over increasingly farcical definitions of whiteness, instead of focusing on the very real issue of rapidly shifting demographics via an enforced acceptance of mass immigration. Don't fall for the enemy's tricks.

I can't wait till the msm turns the 56% meme in a hate crime

>Please stop all this divide and conquer bullshit. It's so clearly artificial: an attempt to get people, who essentially agree with each other, to start squabbling over increasingly farcical definitions of whiteness, instead of focusing on the very real issue of rapidly shifting demographics via an enforced acceptance of mass immigration. Don't fall for the enemy's tricks.
WEW LAD

stay envious and obsessed :^)

Must really suck not being American

>non American enters the scene
>"obsessed" starts playing

but it's 2am

>Please stop all this divide and conquer bullshit. It's so clearly artificial: an attempt to get people, who essentially agree with each other, to start squabbling over increasingly farcical definitions of whiteness, instead of focusing on the very real issue of rapidly shifting demographics via an enforced acceptance of mass immigration. Don't fall for the enemy's tricks.

>the absolute state of Sup Forumsedditor merimutts

>slavs?non-white subhumans
>russians and finns?mongol subhuman non-whites
>italians, spanish, greeks?mediteranean shitskin subhumans
>balkanians?turk rape baby non-whites
>beady anglos?non-white subhumans
>swedes and danes?muslim cuckold non-whites
>argies and other latinos?non-white spics
>someone banters amerimuts
>REEEEEEEEE, SHILL SOROS JIDF SLIGHT THREAD KIKE SHAREBLUE DIVIDE AND CONQUER LIBKEK LEFTIES WE SHOULD STAND TOGETHER

>the whole world dislieks you, monkey
I don't dislike Americans. I'm English, and I stand with those Americans who are willing see the issue of our age for what it is.

Why is a non-white country like America so much richer than Yurop?

>when you meme too hard and can't discern shitposting from real life anymore

THEY KEEP DOING IT, MY FUCKING GOD

how can newfag Sup Forumseddit refugees be so un-self aware, holy shit

I know this might be hard for the primitive euronigger brain to understand, but the number mean 56% of americans are fully white. in during greentexting my comment next to your epic sudaca drawing with a comment like "the absolute state of amerimutts! lol!"

Which leads me to add one Remark: That the Number of purely white People in the World is proportionably very small. All Africa is black or tawny. Asia chiefly tawny. America (exclusive of the new Comers) wholly so. And in Europe, the Spaniards, Italians, French, Russians and Swedes, are generally of what we call a swarthy Complexion; as are the Germans also, the Saxons only excepted, who with the English, make the principal Body of White People on the Face of the Earth. I could wish their Numbers were increased. And while we are, as I may call it, Scouring our Planet, by clearing America of Woods, and so making this Side of our Globe reflect a brighter Light to the Eyes of Inhabitants in Mars or Venus, why should we in the Sight of Superior Beings, darken its People? why increase the Sons of Africa, by Planting them in America, where we have so fair an Opportunity, by excluding all Blacks and Tawneys, of increasing the lovely White and Red? But perhaps I am partial to the Complexion of my Country, for such Kind of Partiality is natural to Mankind.

t. Benjamin Franklin

OOOGA BOOODA IS A SHAREBLUE KIKE CONSPIRACY, WE DA REAL VICTIMZ

>all this damage control over one post
You've just outed yourself as /leftypol/. You couldn't be more obvious with your tactics of subversion. I knew this 53% meme was far left in origin.

REEEEE DON'T POINT OUT HOW SHIT MY COUNTRY IS REEEEEEEEEE

t. sudaca mestizo sub saharan nigger jew aka a wog from australia

because the upper class keep the multitudes of pleb amerimutts poor

this image has given me willpower to stop browsing Sup Forums today. thanks

OOOOGAAAA BOOOGAAAA

>yuropoor posters
>not just coming into the thread and crying about Americans
lmao