Netflix Hate Thread

Why is pic related allowed? It's all the movies and shows added to Netflix UK in the last week. Of the 45 items, 25 are from India. Indians make up only 2.3% of the population of the UK, but Netflix chooses to pander to them by making LITERALLY A MAJORITY of new films Indian. I'm cancelling this dogshit.

Is Netflix as bad in your country?

Other urls found in this thread:

filmstruck.com/
au.allflicks.net/
justwatch.com/in/provider/netflix/new
justwatch.com/uk/provider/netflix/new
youtube.com/watch?v=vTIIMJ9tUc8
youtube.com/watch?v=38nfPs-jkgw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Go watch Merli if it is still there

WAIT A MINUTE

>Honō no Tenkōsei live action

I need to watch that

no idea i only use amazon prime and only for the delivery stuff desu

Finnish Netflix had the same problem. I canceled my subscription a few months ago.

They clearly just signed a deal with someone and got access to a shitload of indian content. Even if its only 2.3% of the population, that's not a bad sized demo to try and target.
Plus its not like you have to watch it, or that it's forcing out other content.
You're having a hissy fit over nothing OP.

those additions aren't just for UK audiences ya dummy.

it's a rights issue. Since India is part of the commonwealth they probably share digital distribution rights that benefits both territories. Not to mention the relative cheap cost of Indian content compared to Hollywood content.

and just use JustWatch dot com to keep track of new additions worth keeping an eye on. Netflix's discovery system is trash.

It's like you Nazis are going the extra mile to be retarded.

>tfw Classics section is still the same several movies

history is being erased

In the US it's the same. All these shitty indian movies.

Blazing Transfer Students was suprisingly ok

filmstruck.com/

History got its own streaming service.

>Even if its only 2.3% of the population, that's not a bad sized demo to try and target.
You know what's a better demographic to target? The ~90% white British.

>Indians make up ONLY 2.3% of the population of the UK
just fuck my europe up

>glitter force
Oh no.

>filmstruck.com/

>tfw it's US only

Who already have netflix. It's about expanding your subscription base, not making the alt-right crybaby network.
And again, it's not replacing content, its in addition too.

then reduce the cost of hollywood content for them or stop complaining you bourgeois asshole.

remind me, who colonised who first?

Face it faggots, white people are a diminishing breed. Huehuehue

Australia is getting a lot of them too.
au.allflicks.net/

The Indian networks/production companies are probably licensing them stuff for cheap so they're grabbing a bunch of it. Netflix then uses them to inflate the number of movies/shows they have for advertising purposes.

Wow, it's almost like only pajeets are stupid enough to pay for netshit

at least they're not a breed of dogs

This.

but also India is one of the fastest growing and biggest content consuming markets... so why wouldn't they target them?

targeting india and china has been silicon valley's m.o. for a while now

netflix has different libraries for different countries dummy problem here is they are putting shitty indian movies in countries other than india

They aren't swapping out white stuff for Indian stuff.
They're just adding Indian stuff. It's Netflix. It has a lot of stuff.

I can see it being a commonwealth thing, they added a bunch of indian films to netflix here in canada as well

>waaah teh streaming services are white genociding meee

>doesn't anybody make movies for WHITE people anymore?!?!?
lol you're not gonna go very far in life if you have this much of a victim complex about being white

you can easily check this yourself and see that you're being a crybaby over nothing. Content is released concurrently across territories, as long as each country has the rights to it:

justwatch.com/in/provider/netflix/new
justwatch.com/uk/provider/netflix/new

look at how all the indian releases match the UK releases.

and thats the problem stupid nobody wants to watch indian shit they are just inflating the numbers, and the USA isnt getting a million indian movies

Nothing to do with population. America gets a lot of Indian shit too. It's just because Netflix can get Bollywood trash cheap and having all that filler masks their rapidly diminishing library.

the USA does get indian movies.

>nobody wants to watch indian shit
no. you don't. stop forcing your bullshit on everyone else.

its ok heesh jsut accept your movies are garbage and go spam underage girls in bikinis

>only DA JOOZ could deny white genocide!
nah, it's actually more like everyone but you people. in every circle but yours "white genocide" has become a punchline

>Doki doki Precure
>Doki doki Glitter Force

>giving money to jewflix

>resorts to strawmanning
you're one persistent crybaby, aren't you. no one is forcing you to watch Bollywood. Go have your hissyfits elsewhere. You're giving white people a bad name.

lol what a fresh and topical meme to parody

i dont watch it jeet lmao nobody does everybody sees it as a joke

lol you can tell they're at their most triggered when they start pretending you're part of whatever group they're mad at and try way too hard by shoehorning in some name that indicates that in every post

>all these butthurt pooskins itt

The only good movie in that collection is Ab Tak Chappan. The rest is shovelware Bollywood garbage.

It's just glitter force. And it's heavily edited.

>sees it as a joke
Do you sperg out like this over every joke? Or are you just realizing you have nothing but fee fees backing you up?

alri

>wahhhhhh why won't Netflix do everything I want it to wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
someone needs a diaper change!

... did you want to finish that thought?

>OP rightfully upset that instead of quality content he's getting shitty pajeet films
>autistic leftist soyboy spergs all over the thread conflating OP with white genocide

itt pajeets absolutelly seething
lmao

you're literally being a crybaby about foreign films you don't even watch lol

snowflake much?

i hate that they are adding so many bollywood movies, but I understand why they did it, but it's not a choice I would make. I mean netflix needs to keep up appearances by adding lots of new content to seem fresh and the bollywood movies were no doubt cheap as fuck to licence, but it's the equivalent of an alcoholic spraying herself with fabreeze so the 5 minutes she's in the liquor, nobody can smell the alcohol on her.

This whole streaming service thing is heading down a bad road and it makes me sad. I have netflix and amazon prime, amazon prime > netflix right now. Perhaps I should check out hulu.

>thinks only one peson is laughing at him

you're a crybaby getting bullied because brown people make you mad lmao

>so the 5 minutes she's in the liquor, nobody can smell the alcohol on her.

lol exactly what i was describing in you're literally mad at other white people who don't watch bollywood movies because they're not sperging out about them like you are and instead are just watching the other 99.99% of netflix content

You can always unsubscribe to their services

youtube.com/watch?v=vTIIMJ9tUc8

>this movie and tv show streaming service is adding foreign movies. this is fucking unacceptable!

you are a child

woah TWO woke ChapoTrapWarriors, based

>implying he doesn't live with his parents

Do they the Brendan Frasier movie yet?

>1080p only available on Edge, Safari and smart TV's.
>4k only available on smart TV's
>5.1 only available on smart TV's
>price has increased 2 times in 1.5 years
>low bitrate on all movies even on 4k

Why do people praise this site so much?

youtube.com/watch?v=38nfPs-jkgw
nope, we're from the neogaf branch of shareblue, in co-operation with the jidf

Wait, I'm retarded. They put fucking doki doki there too?! What's next, Happiness charge glitter force or something? We should riot!

if you don't it like you're just an alt-right white genocide truther, goy

>1080p only available on Edge, Safari and smart TV's.
but that's wrong

ah i meant liquor store, my bad

complaining about the technical problems of netflix doesn't make him one of you idiots

Unless they changed it in the past 3 months then no. I tried playing a movie on Firefox and Chrome and via their website I could see the movie ran in 720p.

Your eyes can only see 480p user.

It's not soyboys. It's peak hour in Pooland, it's just your regular old shit stinking Pajeets.

>denoucnes politicisation of criticism
>literally perpetuates race war subtext by blaming jews
what did he mean by this?

having shitty bollywood movies is a technical issue retard

So many Indians in one thread. I'm surprised none of them have tried to tell me I have a virus on my computer yet.

the difference is we debate with facts and common sense. all you do is screech Pajeet and soyboy as if that means anything lol

it means you're either a filthy kike or a street-shitting pajeet

it's like clockwork lmao: why so persistent, crybaby?

Holy fuck, this is a shit list even by Indian standards.
Bongs are getting spammed with crap even Pajeets won't watch.

Just get a proxy and pirate you dumb cunts.

Dunno I only use my friend's account to watch documentaries and Bojack Horseman

there's so many indians ITT my laptap now smells like spices and curry

stop being a racist ugh

cant be worse than this

hue hue pajeet hue hue

that sure showed those liberals!

>laptap
so this is the power of the white race

post vegena

No amount of intelligent debating is gonna make your opinion relevant, You are still just a streetshitting subhuman Pajeet.

lol they just cant stop doing it

hahahahahahaha pajeet hahahahahahahahahahahaha

you sure showed him hahahahahahahaha

remember when you said pajeet? haha. you should be on big bang theory.

howling at the 'jeets

unlike you i have places to be anupa, pic related, it's you

show bob pleas

Isn't there a BvS thread somewhere that desperately misses you?

Open bob pls.

lol they're trying so hard to shut out the cruel reality of other white people that find them laughable

>hating on Vaastu Shastra
kys