GWENPOOL, THE UNBELIEVABLE #16

GWENPOOL, THE UNBELIEVABLE #16

Chris Hastings (W), Gurihiru (A/C)

* "Beyond The Fourth Wall" starts here!

* Gwen Poole is everyone's favorite character from the "real" world!

* Her super-secret super-power? Why, knowledge of super-secret comic facts, of course!

* But the longer she's in the Marvel Universe, the more her powers run out...

* ...or do they?

32 pages, $3.99.

final arc, gwencucks BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

comicscontinuum.com/stories/1702/21/marvelmay.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>final arc

rip

F

Source: OP's ass

Let's hope it's a least a good conclusion

Good riddance

B-but it can't be!

Fuck

Don't know if you are new to marvel, but they are likely gonna relaunch like always at the end of the year, don't be surprised if she gets a new book.

Where did you find this solicit? Full list isn't out yet and I can't find this one anywhere.

Huh, this is actually true:

comicscontinuum.com/stories/1702/21/marvelmay.htm

Doesn't say "final arc" anywhere.

No one reads comics.

SAD!

>What should have been a meme character lasts two years and is never really tainted by shit writers.This is a blessing, really.

the moment Hastings gets off that book it dies a horrible death.

Pray for Gwenpool

Yeah. I don't think it's over for Gwenpool at all, but she's been pretty lucky so far, all things considered.

Here's hoping she gets a shitty, light-hearted cameo in a cartoon that helps bring her into the public eye.

Waifu's gon' die, folks.

Harley wins!

>the moment Hastings gets off that book it dies a horrible death.

The book is dying because Hackstings is NOT FUNNY, at the end of the day that's the problem with the book, is about ''cute'' shit instead of something truly funny or creative.

Not even the tumblr crowd bought the book despite the book trying to be like ''Deadpool Tumblr edition, less violent, less dark, less gorey, less offensive but more cute ans quirky!''

Good fucking riddance

thats just so typical. Marvel has ONE cool title and 50 sjw circle jerks shit titles, and suddenly the one cool comic gets canned.
THATS WHY NOBODY BUY YOU SHIT ANYMORE, MARVEL. FUCK YOU

I'd like to point these posts out real quick.

>the one cool comic

That sounds like a fake compliment for a fat girl, in which the person tries to say something nice but they can't bring themselves to say something like ''sexy'', they say ''she looks GREAT!/this comic is really cool!''

but "cool" is really a compliment.
like, what you want me to say:
"GWEENPOOL IS THE BEST COMIC EVER MADE OH GOD PRAISE BE GWEENPOOL"
dude
its cool.

>but "cool" is really a compliment.

Not really, its a really weak compliment for a book that is trying to be all wacky, crazy over the top randumb.

In advertisement you rarely see something describe their own product as ''cool'' that makes it sound bad actually, like you can describe an specific quality about the product so you go with a generic copliment.

I know a lot about these stuff thanks to my career on advertisement, words and human behavior can tell you a lot about what people actually think about things.

>comicscontinuum.com/stories/1702/21/marvelmay.htm

>An adventure arc 'starts' in may
>Suggests her 'power' will be expanded apon
>Butthurt hater faggots declare, as they do every few days, it's an official notice the series is cancelled

Gwenpool isn't going anywhere cock smoker.

>less violent, less dark, less gorey
>First arc has her push a guy into a furnace, take a picture with the head of an alien she decapitated, and one of her friends gets vaporized in front of her in cold blood.

Either you didn't read it, or you need to stop living on the edge if that stuff doesn't qualify for you.

And sidenote, try using actual words to criticize instead of "Tumblr". It's a catch-all buzzword that's lost pretty much all meaning, and it doesn't help communicate what exactly you're complaining about.

I think it's pretty entertaining.