Is this the worst episode of the series? I think I laughed maybe once throughout the whole thing

Is this the worst episode of the series? I think I laughed maybe once throughout the whole thing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=36qLcMmmtaE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

One of my favorites desu senpai

It's literally my least favorite, so if people have similar tastes to you and I then yes

I was just a little disappointed since I was really enjoying the previous episodes. Guess it maybe just didn't click for me. I'm watching the next episode right now and liking it.

That's not Raising Gazorpazorp. It's not a great episode by any measure but worst is a hard rank to crack.

I like the wholesale shitting on sci-fi sexual politic fables in Raising Gazorpazorp. There's no way it has men be violent rapists and women vapid hypocrites without the whole thing being a gag.

I like what they tried to do but the execution just bored me to death

It was by far the biggest letdown of S2, the improv episode from S1 was one of my favorites.

I didn't laugh at all. It was painfully not funny.

Welp, looks like I'm done with S2 now.

S3 when?

It's certainly up there.

When they're finished arguing with the new diversity hires on the writing staff.

Yep. Those improv skits were pretty terrible in of themselves, and that overarching plot only made matters worse.

when lesbians decide rick is no longer sexist never

Season 2 was garbage.

It was still pretty good. Any episode about jerry being a total berk is good, and I thought the improv bits weren't much worse than the first. It's like, a 7 where the first was a 9. Also holy shit Werner Herzog.

No, the one with the feminist aliens and blowjob doll.

The whole episode was annoying as fuck. Both voices of the retarded bitch sister of Morty and Morty are really bad.
They cannot even make a good joke.

Rick was the only one who was doing fun shit but he is a bitch loser who just happens to have some tech. I strongly that believe Rick is retarded.

Better not to talk about the rest of the disfuntional family, they are all boring and annoying.

This part was ok. You forget the 12.000 unfunny lol so random clips.

I'm a big dummy and didnt understand the implications of this particular scene can someone elaborate?

Get Shwifty is my least favorite.

Probably, though it has some competition. Season 2 was overall much weaker than season 1.

Agreed.

Shit taste desu.

>Also holy shit Werner Herzog.

I've dwelt among the humans. Their entire culture is built around their penises. It's funny to say they are small. It's funny to say they are big. I've been at parties where humans have held bottles, pencils, thermoses in front of themselves and called out, "hey, look at me. I'm Mr. so-and-so-dick. I've got such-and-such for a penis." I never saw it fail to get a laugh.

Yeah yeah that's great.
Security? Get OP out of here. Kill him. Sic 'em. Demons? Rip his soul out.

I don't give a fuck.

if jerry had half a brain he would have pulled the i was being an ass because he deserved better and because i was an ass he got better.

whose the bigger asshole me for getting him what he actually needed and not some improvised bullshit destined to fail or the insurance company who was going to let this guy die for fucking money. after all i could have gotten a fucking bio mechanical replacement and became a sex god on my planet, and left him to what they wanted instead i became the villain by doing the right thing

cause that's how i would have spined it.

OP is salty a.f. because he can't get into Stealy's underground bunker to get his stuff back.

kill your families and then kill yourselves

Its my least favourite, but mainly because it just feels like filler. Still had a couple laughs.

It's agreed to be the worst episode, but I got a chuckle out of Werner Herzog talking sadly about dicks.