Lego Batman Movie

How did a Lego Batman movie end up having a more heartfelt message at the end of the movie compared to all the live action ones Sup Forums?

because its a parody of itself meaning it doesnt take its self seriously at all.

>a MORE heartfelt message
What is the heartfelt message in any of the DCEU?
Aside from, "We hope in our hearts THIS one makes Avengers cash".

It's actually about the hero.
and he's geniunely heroic.

Even now, there is hope for man?

Only Superman and Batman lacked hope, ironically (and Pa but he killed himself).
Even Zod had fervent hopes for the future (if terribly misguided).

its because it doesn't have to endorse what Batman has come to be about

I'm with this user, nothing in the DCEU has a soul. In irony BvS feels more like watching a kid play with toys than Lego Batman.

"There's nothing wrong with society I can't fix with high explosives and a 20mm autocanon".?

It didn't. BvS had a great, heartfelt, emotional message. If you don't believe me, go watch it again. Quite the hopeful tale.

>It didn't. BvS had a great, heartfelt, emotional message
But you won't relate it to us?

Let me guess: was it "Going on a murderous rampage doesn't help, I can see that now that someone I actually spoke to died. I hope my new outlook comforts the families of all those slain men".

"That guy I wanted to murder for no real reason died fighting a big monster. So now I'm calm. I'M SO FUCKING CALM NOW."

Because its the first piece of Batman media where Batman realises hes being an asshole.

ITT: The reason all things DC need to be banned

someone get her a dry hankie, pls.

>Implying any modern Hollywood film has soul
If you think the MCU does either you are honestly retarded.

Go cry on /qa/ about it you pathetic Marvelfag. Oh wait you already did.

Everyone is more hopeful that the fags of the DCEU. They keep crying over how the world is mean, like the writers didn't knew that making the MCs super powered and whinny is one of the biggest mistakes that you can make in a script.

>"My fandom is shit, all fandom is a shit".
pity this fellow.

"I killed people but I'm feel sooooo sorry now, so it's OK, fuck the police or law I won't go to jail."

Their families will all receive Batman gift cards with a $500 cash value tho.

At least give them a blast from the Bat T-Shirt Cannon, too.

When the last Snyderverse movie flops out like a diseased dick this year, let's hope Lego Batman is the seed for a new DC movie revival, unafraid of color, mirth and even a bit of (((Fun))).

We can all imagine the unfinished Aquaman movie as a potentially great movie.

Shooting at the children of men you've gunned down would be kinda cold.
Even with a shirt-gun.

>there will never be a live action movie as fun as product placement movie gaiden: batman edition
why live

Link? That sounds hilarious.

this

Maybe someday, they'll see a hero... is just a man, who knows he is free.

When was the last time a Batman movie actually tried to have a heartfelt message?

I'm serious. BvS is just grim lighting and misplaced mythological imagery, and none of the Nolan movies were particularly uplifting.