Which one declined more after three or four great seasons?

Which one declined more after three or four great seasons?

>Gmod.

OP, now I wanna know the source of this image.

I loved the first 3 seasons of SpongeBob so much and I remember liking seasons 4 and 5. Season 6 though is where it got really bad though.

Fairly OddParents was great for the first 5 seasons. Seasons 6, 7, and 8 were decent and I didn't mind them, but season 9 was probably where it started to go really downhill.

I will go with SpongeBob as the one who declined more.

FOP

Soongebob. Despite popular belief, Fairly Odd Parents started declining after Season 1.

Fairly OddParents didn't even have "three or four" great seasons. Even by season 2 it had more misses than hits.

AFAIK gmod certainly peaked a while ago

Trick question.
FOP was good for five seasons.
Only niggers liked Spongebob.

The only remotely right post.
It's honestly stupid to compare them.

FOP was never great, where spongebob was God-tier, therefore spongebob declined where FOP went from okay, to tolerable, to vomit-tier.

FOP was never good to me so I'll go with that.

>It's honestly stupid to compare them.
They're both formerly excellent Nick shows that have been milked dry. They're the only survivors of 90's/early-2000's Nick. Seems like a good connection.

FoP hands down. Atleast Spongebob doesn't have to introduce a new main character just to stay relevant.

FoP for sure.

Just stay dead.

At least Spongebob doesn't have any Scrappies and isn't animated in After Effects

I never really cared for FOP.

FOP might have the lowest lows, but SpongeBob "declined more" because it was really just that good.

FoP

>Hey I know how to revive the show! Let's insert a new Poochie character to the main cast!
> x3

Spongebob. First 3 seasons were great. 4 and 5 were hit and miss. 6 onwards were generally awful.

Fairly Odd Parents was never that good, honestly. It had its moments in the early seasons, but overall felt like a cheap knock off of CN's shows.

This post is correct.

Spongebob. The first 3 seasons, especially 2 and 3, made for some of the funniest stuff in any show. The early Odd parents stuff Ranged from really funny to almost cringey, but the funny element simply disappeared later.