Teen Titans thread

Let's have a Teen Titans thread. Are you enjoying the current runs of Teen Titans and Titans ? Favorite episode of any Titans cartoons ? Who's your favorite Teen Titan ? Favorite comic run ? What old Teen Titan do you wanna see join the team again ?

I've been really liking the new comics.

My favorite Titans is Static and I wish he would join the team again .

I'm excited for Aqualad joning the team.

I want to see how badly Slade screws up things when he time travels to save his kid.

I'm enjoying both runs now.

I'd like to see Terra again.Her New 52 version was decent but the book she was in was terrible.

I also want to see Kid Devil again and the YJ generation(Rebirth when?)

Terra is my favourite Teen Titan

I want Beast Boy to be cucked again

I like the art for the first 2 issues of Rebirth Teen Titans. I wish the artist stayed on the book.

Nah keep him away from Titans, have him form a new Young Justice with some other young heroes.

DC needs to try making TT good

Anyone excited for Teen Titans Judas Contract movie ?

Terra tits mmm...Jailbait really is the best.

I'm slightly optimistic.

>Anyone excited for Teen Titans Judas Contract movie ?
No because it's not best Terra

Best Terra was New 52 Terra.

I want Jaime to get bumped over to TT if only because I hate what Giffen is doing with him right now

I love Starfire.

My favorite runs are probably New Teen Titans and Geoff Johns run.

This outfit for Raven is the only good thing to come out of her mini series.

He wants that Inhuman money, because of course that is a better seller than TT

I'm glad they brought back Wally. Titans has been good.

Fuck off with that Thot Topic shit

You mean he's not coming back? Fuck.

Remember that episode where they rented a scary movie. That episode scared me as a kid. It's probably one of my favorite episodes of the old show.

my fav

I want cartoon Jinx to be in the comics.

The Teen Titans cartoon has my favorite design for Bumblebee.

YES. It was such a good one-off episode

I'm glad there giving the Teen titans animated movies but I wish they started making them sooner before DC animated movie got some what bad. Hopefuly this movie is good. I liked the last two movies.

Why is it cool to hate BB?

He was the least entertaining and/or interesting character until the Doom Patrol showed up.

He was my favorite in the cartoon with that one where he turned into a monster being one of my favorite episodes.

I thought he was okay in the cartoon.Do people not like him in the comics ?

Imagine a joke kid character like Human Torch or Iceman who's never allowed to mature. Then add a creepy sex predator vibe and that's Beast Boy.

Garfield has been a teenager since the 80's. He's grown up, learned life lessons, then been rebooted so he can play through the same arc again and again.

He's supposed to be the same age as Jason Todd.

General impression of Atom's team from the 90s?

I haven't read it yet but I've people didn't like it.

got butthurt that they're apparently doing another Trigon story
but it's okay, now he's at Marvel drawing the glorious Inhumans

Yes. Wally running around in that extremely tight suit that shows off every curve of his well-sculpted body has been very good... That's what you meant by good, right?

It's really weird, and only one character really ever continued to appear in other books after. Jurgens seemed to want to create his own alien race and put them in the greater DC universe, but they never caught on. The other Titans series going on after it was much better.

The other character (Risk) continued to appear as a punching bag for Geoff Johns, where he would end up losing both arms to Superboy-Prime (one arm in Infinite Crisis and the other in The Sinestro Corps war)

Shit, I said "Really good" but it was written by Devin Grayson and eventually Judd Winnick, so your mileage will vary. As a series about Young Adult heroes, it was good fun

>What old Teen Titan do you wanna see join the team again ?
I want to see Miss Martian be a Teen Titan again.

It was okay. If the name of the book is not Teen Titans, this book might be forgotten. At least Perez's inks are great.

Hint
>Sup Forums doesn't actually read comics.

Jurgen's run was sabotaged by just about EVERYONE at DC.

The original plan was Raven and Atom as the mentors for the newbies. DC refused to let him use Raven, forcing him to create Omen, who he then begged DC to let him make Omen be Raven in disguise. DC kept refusing, demanding the book have zero ties to the previous Titan team.

The book naturally did horribly sales-wise, so they relented in so far as they allowed Jurgans to use the OG Titans, except Donna Troy, who John Byrnes was scorch earthing in Wonder Woman. Oh! And he was forced by editorial to make Omen be Lilith because editorial wanted to clear up the lose end of how Who Is Wonder Girl nuked her original backstory and turned Lilith into an autism victim who's mom was a whore who drove Mr Jupiter's bio son insane when he dumped his first wife for Lilith's mom.

Jurgens was desperate for SOMETHING to get fans to read the book, coming up with a fan poll to let fans pick which teen DC hero would join the team. Fans overwhelmingly pick Tim Drake but Batman editors decide to be cunts and refuse to honor the poll after originally allowing Tim to be featured in it. Editorial refuses to take Jurgen's side and basically order him to add Captain Marvel Jr to the team, who Jurgens marginalizes because fuck you editorial for caving to the Bat-Nazi editors.

Oh and the book gets canceled and before the body even gets cold, DC announces they are churning out Young Justice, which has Tim Drake and all of the other Big Name teen stars of the time!!!!!

And just for added shits and giggles, the reason why DC decided to create a brand new team franchise as opposed to firing Jurgens/putting PAD on the book and giving him free reign to retool the book? Because "Jurgans made the Teen Titan name radioactive", a fact they publicize openly to fans and Wizard; even though they made the book radioactive by fucking Jurgans over repeatedly.

>rebooted so he can play through the same arc again and again.
What actually happened is that wolfman and teen titans went to shit so we got weird and stupid shit
>CHANGELING GOES INSANE
>CHANGELING CAN ONLY SHAPESHIFT INTO MONSTERS
>CHANGELING BECOMES A CANNIBAL SERIAL KILLER
>cyborg isn't really cyborg?
>Terra clone that is actually just a girl who looks and has the same powers but is actually from the future.

What is the likelihood that Jurgens was under a hefty NDA at the time?

>they couldn't even get steph

Woah, I don't even remember Omen being in it. I only remember ArmGuy, Rich Girl with Light Powers, and Black Guy who can curve baseballs

You forgot girl made out of light

I really miss them Sup Forums, is there any hope?

They're all missing. Rebirth is their perfect moment to come back.

It went from "Wow, no one can write teenagers. I know just how to" to "JERICHO IS THE WIILDEBEEST AND IS KILLING EVERY TITAN"

she was like Halo right?

thanks now I'm sad

Yeah kinda

love the Geoff Johns run. My first comic i distinctly remember having was issue 9 of this series. I still have it and its safe in a toploader. if anything happened to it, im not sure what id do

>Not liking QT goth chicks.
Literally pleb tier

the flashbacks with Dick's original team was nice, I want more of that.

Pretty much. Jurg's run is case one why NO TT will succeed if it doesn't follow formula. The art is great and the crossover where the OG TT crossed over was based as shit.

No. Bart's a christian terrorist from the future and Conner is a clone of Jon who died and has now been replaced by bio son. Cassie is in Cucka's hands and will be an obnoxious lesbian. And we've all seen what happens to Tim.

Meh, Johns' run was filled with his worst tropes. Sucking Superdick, indulging Bathate, and portraying Wonder Woman as a crazed shrill lunatic.

The main problem with Johns run was that he started the character derailment of Young Justice cast.

There's a couple of things I like on that page.

He did that because he loathes one third of the Trinity, views another third as Thor with bewbs, and has such a hard fanboy crush on Supes he nerfs every other character around

There always is, doesn't make it good enough with Titans going on.

Goth girls are teh bestest...

>Blue Beetle

why

>I want to see Kid devil again
You and me both

So what the fuck is up with teenage girl captain atom? Also why is Meagan in that, Young Justice is a totally different universe than anything I've seen TT in. Is this YJ-TT crossover fan art or something, or is that J'onn cross dressing?

This was the Teen Titans line up before Flashpoint you mongloid

I figured out the who Atom Girl is there with some google image surfing. But I missed the story arc before flashpoint where suddenly martians are not extinct anymore what's up with Meagan? What should I read to catch up to that? I like J'onn.