soundcloud.com/tachin1994/robotnik-lair-2016
youtube.com/watch?v=YOu1sJr1eZE
youtube.com/watch?v=O_zz18hx4IU
youtube.com/watch?v=jWxkqcwqnp8
youtube.com/watch?v=pFMwgOfdG_M
youtube.com/watch?v=AwAXYWe-WsY
youtube.com/watch?v=_OVCpD-7nI4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dr. Robotnic, his characterization is always different in every series, yet he's always the best in each.

Honestly thought that was the Lorax for a hot minute, y'all.

DOOOOOOOO DOODOODLEDOODLEDOO DOO DOOOOO DOOOOOOOOOO
DODOODLEDO DO, DO, DO, DOODLE DOODLE DO

scheme stopping spine head

CAPTURED SONIC
C-C-CAPTURE SONIC
HES A HES A HES A SUCSUCSUC
FOR ANYONE IN TROUBLE
TROUBTROUB TROUBLE

TOMORROW I'LL

Sonic fell for it! Tails is ours! I'll have to give myself a PRRROMOTION

He could from the start, but his best guy works the worst job.

BIG DADDY
BIG DADDY
YDDAD GIB

Because he's the only likeable character with entertaining traits and self-realized goals. Everyone else is an annoying 2-dimensional furbal running around half naked.

I LAUGHED
I CRIED
I WENT POO-POO

I get it you'll change the channels

Shoes is a whole half of nudity to you?

youtube.com/watch?v=8CPq2ue3RAs

I think you got it wrong.
youtube.com/watch?v=k0dIf3IZMBM

That's not high quality enough.

youtube.com/watch?v=8gpccdF7Mzo
soundcloud.com/tachin1994/robotnik-lair-2016

Because you've never brought on the right bot for the job, Doctor. I'll hunt him down and give you his pelt by the end of the day

But sir! Some black hedgehog stopped us and stole the chaos emeralds!

Oh god, chairman45, that takes me back. Right as Boogidyboo had wrapped up doing anything more with YTP. Wonder what happened to them, aside from probably just losing interest.

He's on OUR side, you dimwitted dorkbots! I spent a whole game looking for him, remember?

YOU MISERABLE MICROBRAINS YOU ONE CHIP WONDERS

But sir! He said his name was Niles, and said he was some sort of hedgehog from Tumbler!

I wish they'd bring back the SSSSSS. I like Orbot and Cubot, but it's just not the same.

>That feeling when you find out Stegblob made a new video
youtube.com/watch?v=YOu1sJr1eZE

I'm sure if the series stays around long enough they are bound to show up somewhere

I wish I shared your optimism. But Sega clearly doesn't like anything from Sonic's non-game past.

I mean they did a subtle nod to the series at the start of the season

What are you referring to?

the music in one of the fights

youtube.com/watch?v=O_zz18hx4IU

The Sonic Boom writers have little ties to Sega. They probably didn't even run a musical nod past them. Lord knows they don't run the meta-game commentary past them.

WIPE UP ALL THE CUM

SO LET THE HEARTACHES BEGIN

SONIC IS KITTY LITTER! SONIC IS KITTY LITTER! SONIC IS- AAGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!

>tfw wikiwow accidentally deleted all of his videos years back and all that's left is a reupload of his final predeletion video and a video he made afterwards

You know all three of those guys were in Sonic 2, right? They just looked a little different.

TOMORROW I'LL

youtube.com/watch?v=jWxkqcwqnp8

You've got that backwards. They were designs TAKEN from Sonic 2 and adapted into cartoon characters.

It wasn't a love letter to the TV show. It was the cartoon working within the boundaries of the series.

youtube.com/watch?v=pFMwgOfdG_M
Still catchy.

Was this YTP or something? I swear I remember this from somewhere

TO HAVE FUN

>those orchestra hit samples

thats fucking glorious.

Orchestra hits are great.
youtube.com/watch?v=AwAXYWe-WsY

I OFFER YOU TEA AND SOMETHING TO EAT!

I know that, just saying that having those three badniks appear in a new game wouldn't be as out there as, say, SatAM characters.

The chain of replies made it seem like you were implying otherwise. But I don't think the user who was pining for the return of Scratch and Grounder is satisfied with the generic versions. I'm not. Clucker and Coconuts have already recently reappeared in Lost World. And that does very little for me.

For a guy that wants to turn everything into robots I find it a little weird that he would have a big statue of the Lorax right outside his lab.

PRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

DOOOOIIII SHOU

Purposefully so.
The correct response was HEY

It's a leftover from times before he said "fuck the trees" and changed his name.
He just hasn't got around to dispose of it yet.

test

Isn't that where his love for chili dogs came from?

youtube.com/watch?v=_OVCpD-7nI4