ITT: Childhood OC Superheroes

C'mon, Sup Forums, we sat in class and drew comics of.

>Name
>Alter-Ego
>Powers/Abilities
>Origins
>Nemesis (And other villains, if you like)

>VIBRANIUM CHALLENGE
Draw them for us

>ADAMANTIUM MODE CHALLENGE
Post an actual childhood-era drawing of them

>PROTO-ADAMANTIUM CHALLENGE
Story-time an entire comic featuring them

My entire 50+ character Comics Universe was all stick figures, so the bar I'm setting in my next post is going to be low as fuck. We don't care if your Picasso, just post some drawings.

Dog-Man.

He was a werewolf.

Once he was a normal guy, but then he was bit by a werewolf. But he used leaves to cover up the wounds, little did he know they were magical leaves that stopped him from losing his mind when he went into his wolf form.

This was about fourth grade if anyone was wondering.

Voyager

His entire body is covered in a portal, now that I;m older i realized that the Spot is pretty much my character in the comics. You try to punch him in the chest, your fist comes through his face or leg, etc.

>Frostflame

He was a mutant (big Marvel fan as a kid) who had limited control over ice and fire (kind of like Pyro and Iceman but WAY less powerful than either). Can't remember exactly how, but he had two sword one of icey and the other flaming. He had mismatched eyes (one blue and one red) and his long hand was parted with half of it red and the other half icey blue, and the suit was the same but the sides were switched. His origin involved him being on some kind of quest to get each of the swords as they were ancient Celtic weapons (if memory serves me right he got the ice one early and the flaming one after more work).

I had come up with an OG badguy for him, but I totally can't remember who it was.

I would have been eight or nine when I came up with him. I wish I still had some of the drawings I did of him, but sadly I don't.

Thinking back on it he was incredibly 90s-tastic but that's the age I came from and the comics I was reading at the time. I think his fire-eye was influenced by Cable/Longshot, but I can't remember exactly.

art is a copy from memory since the real art is buried between pages of my old teen age notebook.
name : Midas
Mutant.
power : gold touch + cyber implants (extra speed, extra strenght, the eye is a rare experimental lens that has various analysis power + a powerful laser.
Her story is that she was kidnapped as a baby from her Morlok familly, and trained as a weapon by an unamed evil coporation. she went into an accident during training at young age but they used the opportunity to use cyber implant on her.
sent against he Xmen (cartoon era) and loses, get recuited and befried Jubilee who opens her to a more humane life. (eventually they make out but she also develop some energy absorb power that make her berserk)
And it was in 1994 so no, it was not a X23 repaint.

can't remember the name, but I remember that he was originally a metalhead and his body was merged with carnotaurus DNA which caused him to mutate, growing a tail, horns, and claws, as well as some dinosaur superhuman strength or whatever

basically it was halfway-lizardman but in mostly red and black because at the time i think i had a carnotaurus from a jurassic park toyline or something

I named him Greg. Super edgy darkness powers/grim reaper standin. Gets chopped up a lot, but still alive because deal with death. Got ran over by a truck and begged for his life. His nemesis was basically him, but light powers.

also forgot to say she has a pet that is a mutant crow whose body is made out of black smoke, so it could easily hide, and was invulnerable to physical harm, and could go through holes in walls and stuff.. it's an intelligent, faithful pet that does tricks that she got during her training days. It never had a name iirc.

OP here, tried to dig up my old binder that has all the shit I drew from 4th-to 10th-ish grade. Couldn't find it, have to post like a peasant.

Most of my heroes stemmed from LOLSORANDUMB humor, so bear with them all. This guy was the poster boy for my comics.
Trigger warning: BRRAAAAAAAP jokes incoming.

>Age You Were When Created
5th Grade
>Name
Yo Mama (I know, fuck you)
>Alter Go
Bob Mailbox
>Powers
Atomic farts, flight, enhanced strength
>Origins
A lonely child, Bob was often bullied by a gang of three bullies. One day, they chase him into an alley between a Refried Bean Factory and a Radioactive Waste Dump. Why those two things would be next to each other, I don't know. They shove him into a puddle of mush that actually ends up being a cocktail of refuse from both factories mixed together. He gets the ability to fart at will, which causes a large energy blast to erupt from his butt. Decides to use his power to defend the innocent from bullies.
>Nemesi
When he first gets his powers, he can't control his gas and farts at the bullies, who get blown into true atomic waste. The bullies become his three main villains:

Poop McGee, a Lex Luthor type super-rich super-genius who ends up creating a clone of Yo Mama called My Dada (who became an anti-hero later in the OFFICIAL AUTISM CANON)

Dumbo, a guy with huge ears who could shoot ear-wax out at will

Hot-Head, a generic fire-power guy with devil horns.

Unironically have no paper around rn so I can't draw him, but just imagine a stick-figure with a cape, a stupid smile, and a long baby hair on his head. One single hair that sticks up in the air and curls at the end. I don't know why he looked like that, I don't know why his name is Yo Mama, I don't know why he farts.

alright you lost me, jesus I cant tell if it's just stupid, or stupid enough to actually like

#Moose Ears

He was a large moose who lived in the back of our plaid armchair. His face was visible from the back cushion (it wasn't). He came out at night to fight off mountain lions and shit to keep our dog safe. His biggest power was essentially being as anthropomorphized as Bullwinkle. He was smart and funny (I had conversations with him).

#Bob and Bill

Bob was a circle, Bill was a traingle. They had ears kinda like Shrek's. They were roommates who got into fights with each other. Bill was generally evil, but Bob wasn't exactly good. They were smart, strong, could endure re-entering the atmosphere from orbit (a common gag in the strips), and had minor telekinesis akin to the Veggie Tales guys. They were printed in a newspaper my neighbor and I used to run in elementary school.

When I was a wee lad I watched a lot of X-Men Evolution, so this guy would fit in there.
>Name
Ghost
>Alter-Ego
Garrett Gallagher
>Powers/Abilities
Can transform into a cloud of smoke on command. He is fully sentient while in this form, and can control the cloud.
>Origins
A snarky highschool burnout from San Francisco, Garrett is recruited by the X-Men after he's beaten and arrested during a pro-mutant rights march. (I went to a hyperliberal elementary/middle school)
>Nemesis
Garrett fought (and had a particular disdain for) Blob. On the flip side, he was friends with Rogue, Beast, and Wolverine. (I was probably projecting a bit, shockingly.)

Reposting:

>Name
Super Velociraptor
>Powers/Abilities
Super Speed, Agility, able to produce and fire lightning bolts from his hands.
>Origins
SV is the fusion of the living life force of the destroyed Raptorian homeworld, and the ancient bones of an Earth velociraptor, giving him physical form, a living relic.

I created the character when I was 11/12 years old. Jurassic Park was new at the time.

>Pic Adamantium mode challange.
My mom kept all my drawings.

>Name
Lava Lamp Man
>Alter-Ego
As I recall, he didn't have one. I was too young to get that part of the concept.
>Powers/Abilities
His head was a lava lamp that he could fire actual magma out of. Also had standard flight/strength/whatever powers.
>Origins
I drew him. Literally. It was kinda meta.
The Decepticons. Yes, really.

Years later...

>Name
REZ. This was years before the PS2 game, but lest you think me creative, I stole the name from the villain of Gex and combined him with the villain of Garfield: Caught in the Act. Seriously.
>Alter-Ego
He didn't have one, but instead was a sort of proto-Monarch or Gru that did largely ineffectual villain things and had henchmen themed after my toys.
>Powers/Abilities
He was an anthropomorphic robot cricket with plugs for hands, which he could fire lightning from.
>Origins
I ended up giving him several, most of them self-narrated and unreliable.
The main character of the old Word/Number Muncher PC games which were all the rage at my elementary school, who I had given a cape and renamed Super Muncher. In a bit of fourth-wall-breaking, he could make things appear by eating his own and other people's word balloons.

I was a stupid child.

>Vibranium challenge
A recent redraw.

Should I fulfill the Proto-Adamantium challange right here? Back in 8th grade, a friend and I had a debate over who was the better artist. We agreed to present our work in a week. He brought a picture. I brought a whole comic book.

Can't remember any superheroes (I mostly worked with canon characters, all my OCs were in shitty slice of life fluff), but I do remember my Lego OCs.

Name: Pal (Often changed with the plotline)
Alter-Ego: Unknown
Powers/Abilities: Highly skilled with a lightsaber (basically just a katana), nothin personnel levels of speed, solid mechanic, rode around on sick hoverboard.
Origins: Desert wanderer (also maybe military guy, I'm a bit fuzzy on that) who wandered into town, beating up everyone, ever
Nemesis: Droid army, martians, skeleton army, basically whoever the fuck showed up to the party uninvited.
Allies: Frequently teamed up with the King, a legendary hero from a far off wartorn land, to kick even more ass than usual.

If you guys want some real fucking autismo I think I still have some of my old fanfiction on this computer. I think a lot of it is vidya related though.

>Super-Velociraptor putting up his dukes to fight a pterodactyl and a Space Marine
>Super-Velociraptor fighting Mecha-Velociraptor
>The Velocicyle
>Raptormobile

HOLY SHIT, POST MORE

>tfw I was too uncreative
I just pretended I was Raven for 10 years of day dreamings. I came up with 100s of plot lines that extended multiple day dreams and while I was trying to fall asleep instead.

>a character that can manipulate word-balloons

What parallel dimension do you live in where that's something stupid???

All I have right now is the comic, so buckle up my friend...

For the Vibranium, here's a quick-n'-dirty redraw, exactly the way I drew him as a kid.

Now that I think about it, it was pretty prescient of Invader Zim...

>Eldritch
>son of an archaeology professor
>eldritch physiology, can use the power of the cosmos like projectiles
>Would fight Deep Ones and Shoggoths and all that shit. Would be pursued by a cult that would try and use him as a catalyst for the end of the world. Would also fight some shadowy figure that would turn out to be Abdul Alhazred.
His uncle uncovers a Necronomicon type tome and takes it home to study. Bad shit happens and the son ends up with Lovecraftian superpowers and a sick scarf, although at the cost of his dad's life. He goes on to protect the world from all of Lovecraft's spoopy pantheon and keeping his powers in check. It turns out he's one in a long line of defenders who all eventually gave into their powers and madness.
Supporting cast would have included his heeky best friend who becomes an Ash Williams type character and his platonic girl friend who eventually becomes his girlfriend girl friend. She acts as the spellcaster of the group. They'd eventually be joined by a P.I. who'd fought the afformentioned cult once years before the series started.
Hero would He gets stronger as the series progresses and eventually goes off into space and grows super big to fight Azathoth. At the end of it all, he becomes an archaeologist like his dear ol dad, although ready to take on anymore threats that may present themselves.
I also had some plotline in mind where he manages to garner a bunch of followers/fans who worship him as a god and he uses them a bit like goons to gather information and such. And another plotline where his powers go haywire and he fights his inner demons in the real world.

I must have had hundreds of doodles of him on flashcards at one point. I basically had everything down except actual character development.

>Nemesis

The End.

I don't know if I'll ever dig out all the other pictures in storage.

This could easily have been an 80's cartoon. Bravo.

I'm adding it to my collection of Sup Forums original CBRs.

I've talked about these before.

There was Statue Man, a superhero who had the amazing ability to stay completely still. Using his """""""""power'""""""""', he dressed up in costumes of various time periods, went into museums, and made himself look like an exhibit. During the night when the museums were closed he would stay and be on the prowl for art thieves. Also, he was a vigilante, he wasn't doing this with permission from the museums, so he had to be careful of the guards as well.

Then there the brother and sister crime-fighting duo Woman Man and Man Woman. They were twins, one male and one female, who had the ability to shapeshift into one another, which they used to confuse criminals. For example, Man Woman would infiltrate a criminal organization and work to sabotage it. Anytime they suspected her, she would have proof that she was somewhere else being completely harmless, but that alibi was in fact Woman Man in his sister's form.

After watching The Fly I started thinking about what it would be like if he were a hero. So I came up with Superfly, a guy who dreamed of being a rapper until an accident transformed him into a giant fly man. Because he was now hideous he couldn't be an artist, so he became a superhero instead, flying around the ghetto taking down drug dealers and thieves and such. He had a very specific look, unlike the others, so I was able to draw him for you.

God I was such a retarded kid.

Statue-Man would make an awesome villain.

And the concept of a rapping Fly-Man named Superfly is fucking amazing

You guys want some edgy cringey weeb shit?
this isn't much from childhood, but from my highschool days.

so the main character is named strive and he's a samurai werewolf man.
his father abandoned him as a kid with his dying mother, and when she died, he vowed he'd find his father and kill him with kendo, the martial art his father taught him when he was a child.
so strive leaves his country of origin and goes to the US to to find his father, but one day he wandered a mysterious forest he was attack by a werewolf and bitten by it, strive killed that werewolf but he started feeling funny, you know the rest.
many days later strive could not take it anymore, and found an apprentice witch, who could cure him of lycanthropy, the ritual was performed but it only managed restrict full wolf transformation.

now this is where it get's stupid.

strive goes to high school and the witch attends the same school, the witch has a crush on him but strive is too edgy to care.
one of the students who has a crush on the witch is jealous of strive, so he attends the schools boxing club to get the witch girl, but the witch girl pays no attention to him cause he's the class clown.

Now that's some cringe am i right?

Dawg, I think you just made a mid-2000s cartoon

funny thing is, i made it in the mid-2000s
there was a lot more to the story, like some super nerd kid being involved, and the father having a crazy backstory being the reason why he left his family.

>Name
>Alter-Ego
The unknown hero of another dimension (his real name is unknown).
>Powers/Abilities
Can travel between dimensions, dimensional sword.
>Origins
An unexplained incident in the real world sent him to Δ (delta) dimension and gave him superpowers. He needs to figure out how to properly use them to return to his home.
The wicked rulers of the Δ (delta) dimension (first arc), the angels of chaos from wasteland paradise (second arc), and Sheila the warrior witch (final arc).

Sadly, I couldn't find my old drawings. RIP dimensional hero.

>Name
Big Man
>Alter-Ego
Big Man
>Powers/Abilities
Being a big man
>Origins
He's just a big man with a sidekick named Bug Man
I don't remember creating any villains
I swear this isn't a half assed attempt at Baneposting, I really did used to draw this back in Kindergarten.

Don't remember their names or powers, or exactly how old I was when I drew them, but I remember a poorly drawn comic I made and hid under my bed featuring a group of three teenage boys with superpowers who attended a normal highschool and had to deal with villains and ""hilariously"" told every day rules and authority figures to fuck off.

I was pretty young, single digits. I haven't thought about this in years. Wish I could remember more/still had the pages.

Good thread, OP.

???

The Mime

Could create invisible walls and objects with his mind

Psychic powers or something

He fought the X-Men and Spiderman

I'm stealing all of your ideas Sup Forums

Ninja-Boy

Never really had a name for him, I was bad at naming so I never thought about it.

He was pretty much a mix between Naruto (which ironically I was never into. He was more inspired by Jake Long if anything) and Kirby from Kirby 64. He had the ability to "unlock" abilities through touching certain elements, and unlike Kirby can keep them and use them at any time. He also gained the ability to merge two powers at one point to create an entirely new power. He effectively had every superpower in existence except flight (because in my childhood mind that was my idea of a nerf), but can only use one at the time. He also had nunchucks, because Mikey was the best Ninja Turtle.

I had a surprisingly detailed origin, hell I even wrote a mini book for it as kid for refence, but I'll sum it up in a few sentences. In ancient times, there was an elite group of ninjas working for this king, they all turn evil except for one, and as a way to stop them he sacrificed himself to destroy them and lock their souls and his own into a stone tablet for eternity. Scientists find it years later and try to unlock the ancient powers. Kid sneaks in, ends up accidentally freeing all the spirits and they all possesses random people across the city. The kid gets the only good ninja and decides to fight them all.

His biggest villain was the Owl, an unstoppable ninja of wind that only worked at night and was strongest during a solar eclipse.

I'm at work, so unfortunately I can't show the book to you guys.

Best one so far, for me.

I guess related but my original pokemon was pretty much a worm with crain game arms that would throw like, those bowling ball looking bombs. His name was Explosion or something.

Never liked pokemon or digimon caise i always sucked at making oc mons.

>you will never be 7 and claim that all the shit you drew from TV are your own original creations that you made.

7/8 year old me wrote/drew a series of comics about Food Man, who looked like a superhero in a teletubby costume. He was fat but it wasn't relevant at all to his powers or any stories from what I remember. I probably stole the design from somewhere too, I think a Tasmanian Devil cartoon.

I sold the comics in my school too. I'm pretty sure that my parents kept the first few issues because I read them a year or two ago.

I could storytime it if I visit and check around in the old boxes of my room

#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#

See, this is exactly the kind of dumb shit I would've read the fuck out of of as of as a kid, and probably would read now.

I was similar, although I was "Dino Kid" who was basically Beast Boy but only dinosaurs