twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

S A G E

You never learn to appreciate something until its gone

Bump

Press F

rest in piss

F

IMAGES ARE BROKEN

Where can I find more of this attractive and fit medicine man?

He's Gone

plus we can't upload Images

Good

It's fine, I figured it out.

It's from the Back at the Barnyard show from that one movie.

Dunno why, but I was thinking it looked kind of like Jimmy Neutron style.

that's not biggie cheese

I better get to finish my antagonistic Professor Pyg image response shtick.

Bump

This is the best thread for it to come back then.

>we can't upload Images
fuck, maybe when its fixed the meme arc can start again if that guy's here anymore

Are video versions coming of the Dr Pig saga?

DR PIG IS DEAD

LONG LIVE BLING BLING BOY

Is anyone from the initial first story threads still around?

what's this meme about?

Thanks Dr.Pig

Pig from the Barnyard series is made into a God or something, and is on a conquest for some reason. It's hard to tell since it died out before it explained anything. It was just kind of random but it was only one guy doing the story with animations and stuff so only he'd know what was planned. He killed Pepe in one of the videos, and Wojack probably was going to die at some point.

*walks into thread*
Hey im Biggie Cheese!

>"Wouh... woah..huh...?"

You've been replaced

Shut up Lamango

Bump

>tfw pc posting works but not mobile posting

HOW ELSE DO I SHITPOST ON THE CLOCK?

nah I'll resurrect you

FUCK YOU DR PIG! TAKE THIS!

Bump

Good News

Dr.Pig is Back

>mouths

Bump

Anyone have the archived threads? I might edit and voice it over. I am gonna give it a try but my voice isn't perfect. If anyone has a good voice they should post a vocaroo of them reading the Dr.Pig threads.

I found it.
yuki.la/co/88247561

If someone else wants to make it a video go ahead. I don't know if I have the time.

Bump

You could try to convince brendaniel been awhile since his last Sup Forums video but I feel like he would be perfect for it

Is this legit?

yea it is

>Brendaniel

Fuck yes, that's a good idea.

Is this official and new?

Bump

I haven't seen it in the threads before and it has the same effects of the previously seen stuff, not that those would be to hard too replicate.

People want the Sup Forums simulator kind of video, but I'd prefer if the guy who made this stuff to begin with animated it and had actual voices to go with it, not just a repeat of what we already saw with the guy giving out a boring reading-a-script voice

But you user, if you did it it could go with the guy's animation. I just don't think a Sup Forums simulator is what this stuff deserves, it'd be rather boring even if all the good stuff is handed to the person doing it.

I think somewhere the guy said he would put these on youtube in some way, so that user's idea to do vocaroo audition things is helpful for when that might come. Just to plan ahead.

Godspeed, you fat fuck

Bump

>fat
That's an insult, say your prayers

Can he beat Pig?

Pepe is his dad I think, and he was easy dead

BACON

Was Otis officially killed off?

Okay. Someone should reach out to Bredaniel.
Where does he take requests? Somebody should tweet him the thread.

Yeah you're right. A complete voice acted Barnyard is a better idea. Bredaniel would be funny but it'd be a little generic.

Won't he just be riding the coattails of this great meme work, and get attention for it?

That's just the internet, man.

In any case, I don't think the guy who did this would care, if he liked the attention he wouldn't have disappeared for over a month, unless something happened of course.

My other idea is to get some anons to voice act and edit the thread into a video. I am kinda busy so idk if I will contribute. But Sup Forums should do the project if they want to.

I'm not doing it for his sake, though it is a point, I just don't want this to get too big or anything, it'll lose the charm it has plus someone else being known for it/related to it can alter what it's got going on. I'm probably the only one who thinks this though.

Dr.Pig user should do it.
I guess I'll wait several months till he comes back.

Sorry to burst your bubble but he probaby has a shit voice, you can't be skilled in the ideas department and somewhat in the animation department AND have a good voice, especially one with enough range to voice all the characters.

Bump

I think the storytime user got sent to Hell's armpit

I SMITE THEE WITH PAINED VOCAL CORDS SO THAT YOU CAN NOT SING

>I don't think the guy who did this would care, if he liked the attention he wouldn't have disappeared for over a month, unless something happened of course.
You mean he might have a life?

Yea, one of the last things said in the first thread before he became a portal was
>your role in this game called life is almost over

But I'm assuming he'll come back eventually, I can't see a barnyard story going to long without Otis.

Stop trying to force bad CG cartoon memes you stupid faggot. The mods are actively deleting them now.

I thought he died when Ratboy tripped him and he fell out of a building, did he die in the afterlife too?
youtube.com/watch?v=14bajyTNXiQ

Bump. Don't leave us Dr Pig!

>"What's happening??" Freddy shrieks in pain

>Soon he no longer needed to know, as the transformation had completed, and all of Dr Pig God's knowledge was uploaded into his brain. He had effectively been turned into a minion.

What if they teamed up?

>rest in pig

Fixed.

Bend over and let me check your temperature.

its happening

>tfw no one expected it so no one is here to witness it

I'm lost, what was the last thing that happened?

>all those threads about when this would start again
>it does
>no one cares
Very sad, I for one can't wait to see what Dr Pig has in store.

Last thing I remember was this, and only because it was Pepe's demise, seems to be the most memorable part aside from "Hell's Back Pocket".

>hasn't even met him yet and is already tired of Dr Pig's shit

He made his computer turn off and he lost whatever it was he was doing, I'd be pissed too.

>it's the long awaited wojack vs pig fight
>wojack is about to deliver the final blow
>"and this is for my erased website data"

Will we ever see Otis again?

youtube.com/watch?v=pZ-oEuWMszs

>Pig can't even handle a singing rat
Some god you are, Pig

I never liked Freddy anyway. What about Peck though?

Why can't we?

You nigger faggots lied to me

Next one is a long one, akin to and follows up on it, it will take time to finish animating so keeping the thread alive would be helpful, like the past threads since I always take my time between each post it seems.

Sorry about the month wait, I was busy with something around the start of the year, and even though it didn't last long and I was free to return to this stuff ever since the middle of January, I thought everyone moved on from this meme like a fad and went on to the next Sup Forums meme, figured my time was up and enjoyed every bit of it. After seeing threads start popping up again and people wishing it'd come back, I felt like getting motivated to start again. I'm really glad people like this, it gets my ideas out, it's really fun.

I wasn't sure how long this would go on, but I'm certainly not short on plot, hope you guys stick around, and thanks for being patient, which I feel is part of the fun at times. Lots of stuff coming in the future, hope I continue to have the opportunity to get it out.

Couldn't do this without you guys.

Also memory's a bit fuzzy but I think file related was the most recent part of the story (aside from the 2 Freddy scenes in this thread), with the text:
>With the waste of time that was Pepe now behind him, Dr God Pig can finally get on with his quest for censored censored censored to censored.....

Oh shit

>What about Peck
eaten, see

OH SHIT

Bump

I can't wait for when he fights back

Don't die Dr Pig!

How can he rest inside himself?

where were you when this happened?

Bump

>Wojack is a NASA

Bumping