Alright Sup Forums, I'm gonna throw a few things out there, and on a scale of 1 to 10...

Alright Sup Forums, I'm gonna throw a few things out there, and on a scale of 1 to 10, I want you to tell me how much menace it brings. Ten is the highest.

Okay?

Evil dimension bending triangle who can go into minds!

Ummm , seven

Crazy mother on a rampage!

8!

>Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned
10/10 in more ways than one

like, I don't know. Six

5. I mean I'm menaced, but more fight than flight

I read it in Hatred's voice.

Any mother or that one in particular?

My answer could go all the way from a two to an eight, eight-and-a-half, depending.

a 7

10. No doubt about it.

Eh, 4.

It really depends on who we're talking about, but just some random pissed off lady isn't pants shittingly scary. I didn't know Sup Forums was scared of moms in general for some reason.

I'm giving this one an 8. Reality warpers are bad news. Never seen the show, though.

Mr. Domino!

Some sort of cookie thing. Okay. 1.

Wait did he just murder the Juggernaut? Or the back of Juggs' outfit come to life? Wut

think he ran thru the cat in that picture and that is the outline where he ran thru it.

Forced fusion!

The prospect of forced fusion or being attacked by a forced fusion creature? 0 for the former since I'm not a gem, and for the latter I'll say 6.

3 since their designs actually slow them down cause their bodies are so fucked up.

A homophobic seal

Jagganoth

Tyler

I read it in his voice.

3 if he becomes a fedora-tipping atheist.

9 if he actually becomes a god.

rhetorical, eh?... eight!

SEVEN!?

oh shit, 9

1 since I'm not gay, but if I was It might be like a 6

Hmm, that's a difficult one. A philosopher god-king wielding one part of the seven part name of god.

He has nukes and other modern military, which is already a solid 8 on the menace scale.

But he's also a philosopher who is a known poet. We have no sample of his poetry, so depending on how bad it is and if he has weaponized it, that could bring him up to a 10 on the menace scale.

Willie Pete with a full erection, prep time and the munchies

Hatred is one of the most impressively developed characters I've seen in Sup Forums material. They managed to organically make a crazy pedophile supervillain into one of the central protagonists with a heart of gold.

I'm saying 9, because there's something scary about someone who can go through your memories and see whatever they want.

3, I'm one myself after all
My mother? 10, that bitch 2
I've done worse, 0.
He's my best bud, 0.
no comment
My origin story, 2

Solid 10
If this guy goes rogue, who will stop him?

NO ONE CAN STOP MR. DOMINO

I'm not scared of doritos

BearPigMan

I don't know, 3?