Heathcliff stares at Mr. Nutmeg

Heathcliff stares at Mr. Nutmeg.

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/co/thread/80153505
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

can someone please explain this to me

is heathcliff intentionally subversive by being unfunny or is only comprehensible in a metaphysical sort of way

Why did this make me laugh?

alpha af

I will never understand these comics

What does it even mean? I don't even know what the joke is supposed to be half the time with these.

Is this unedited?

Both with a mix of referential humor that you only get if you've been reading Heathcliff for years.

Panic at the Disco.jpg

I just took it as straightforward. Heathcliff built a toilet sculpture in the garden that looks terrible and she hates it. It's like a really dumb anti-joke that was somehow funny to me.

Is Heathcliff modern dada? I've never seen anything as straight forward yet simultaneous incomprehensible.

Yeah, that's not an edit. Sup Forums lost its collective shit when that strip came out. We had a 500+ post thread for it and everything. Even Kurt fucking Busiek tweeted about it.

I think its just a comic about a cat doing things cats would neve do.

That sounds amazing. Does anyone have a link to an archive of that thread?

Man newspaper cartoonist have it fucking made. You don't have to be funny or even good at drawing.

Do you think the artist for Heathcliff is aware that his strip has become a meme? Maybe this is like the Steve Dillon Frankface thing where he's doing it deliberately just to fuck with us.

The Busiek tweet came later and the thread didn't actually hit 500 posts, but it was still a fun thread:
>desuarchive.org/co/thread/80153505

>tfw too intelligent to understand Garfield comics

>brainlets
When will they learn.

It's whimsy and surrealistic.

It's genuine
Saved

She doesn't want Heathcliff creating a toilet in the garden