Wonder Woman #17 Storytime

The Truth part two!

Uncomfortably erect

Looks like uploading is working for now. I'll take over the Flash run if Norrin doesn't come back to continue it and if uploading still works by then

I love Sharp so much.

Next:
>“GODWATCH” part two! Godwatch grows, and Diana has her first encounter with the ghost in the machine known as Dr. Cyber!

Then:
>“The Truth” part three! Diana, Steve and Etta come face-to-face with their newest foes—the deadly group known as Poison! But what do they have to do with the plot to unravel Wonder Woman’s life?

user are you doing Flash Storytime? Thanks for the Storytime btw

Gonna do Tec I think, then go back to Flash if it's not storytimed.

is this the Minotaur that Diana spared when Ares was training her or someone else? I haven't caught up.

The end

Someone take over please

I love Rucka and I love Wonder Woman, but Veronica Cale is a fucking waste of space.

he's from rucka previous run of wonder woman. He was the cook of the embassy

I love Jenny Frison's art

yeah, too bad about the Rucka, tho.

I actually liked this issue. This side of the book is taking an upswing. That first arc was slow and stale. This feels a little fresher, if a bit slow still. The two time periods thing is still bothersome, but it's an interesting experiment.

Book is good, not great but good.
Rucka is capable of better, his Punisher run is one of my favorite comics ever.

Maybe by Rucka standards it's "good", but if you go by overall Wonder Woman standards it's trash.
I'd rate it about the same as Meredith Finch's work.

Oh boy, Cheetah is Cheetah again.

I like this monster take on her.

Well, that looks painful.

Agreed. Now I give a damn about this run again.

What's the deal with Rebirth and making monster women actually scary and monstrous? I like it, it's a welcome change from bodypainted women.

Cheers user, that was really enjoyble.
Loved all the nods to Diana's looks over the years too...like Our Worlds At War/Kindom Come armour

>Fuck this axe!

Something about this cover feels familiar.

>I'd rate it about the same as Meredith Finch's work.
Oh FUCK OFF!

So what was the reply that the snake wanted from the word "man" and Diana couldn't remember?

Its...getting better...now they just have to start telling one continuous story (what have solicits shown? Is that happening in the near future or are we stuck with this back and forth bs?)

Woman? I thought he was trying to get her to say wonder woman. Otherwise it could just represent her conflicted outlook on mankind

Still two different stories through May.

Ferdinand with such a small umbrella is adorable.

Maybe Jason or Zeus? Otherwise maybe this? It's weird I can't quite decide if he's supposed to just be Diana's imagination or some other entity.

Jason wouldn't make much sense. Zeus, maybe, because it's something she knows well. Yeah, "Woman" could work I guess...It's a weird page, to be honest.

I'm not sure who the snake is. It's not her mind, that I'm pretty sure. If the tree is related to Ares, the Snake is related to the tree: so it's probably Ares in her blood, because the remanent poison or something.

How did they get to that fence and leap over under fire from a minigun?
>I thought they wanted us alive!
That thing spits out so much lead so fast that the only way they'd be alive is if the firer wanted it so.

Hahaha wut

This virtual iteration of Doctor Cyber seems to just randomly cosplay into different outfits during conversations

Is dr cyber the hologram, the blond or the brunette?

this is my reaction everytime I enter a WW storytime thread

You guys like this crap? Because this Cheetah is garbage. She's a low rent version of the shitty DCAU version.

I just like that she isn't a body painted woman, that shit is boring as hell.

Surprisingly hot look

I think a generic D&D wolfman is way more boring.

The hologram it looks like. Future solicits refer to her as a Ghost in the Machine.

I mean I've never played D&D but I never got a generic werewolf impression. There are like thirty variations on the tragic man who became a monster shtick, but how many women are there with that background? I like it.

Well you have shit taste. Go fap to Tigra.

both are shit

>there are people who dont appreciate a good catgirl

Superbro?

Holy shit, have you been reading Wonder Woman since Infinite Crisis? Almost every run has been schizophrenic and meaningless. Even Gail Simone's run puttered out halfway through.

At least Rucka is trying to give her a sense of continuity, even if that continuity is just reaching back to characters from his old run.

Since when was Cheetah not unrepentantly evil?

>Since when was Cheetah not unrepentantly evil?
When she got popular.

>dem muscles
Muh dick.

I haven't been following closely. Are they trying to make Veronica Cale a thing again? That could be awesome.

There's like four different Cheetahs, even I get lost which one is the current one (not in name, but in behaviour and backstory)

It's pretty much always going to be Barbara Minerva from now on. She's the definitive Cheetah.

Since Perez? She was kind of an antihero there.

You can't have it both ways Rucka, you can't give Diana a multiple choice past while simultaneously saying that only your version of Paradise Island is the real one.

Damn this was a good issue. Thank you based Rucka.

I think this has been solid. Really sad that Cheetah has regressed, though not actually surprised.

So is Rebirth Wondy worth reading?

>Every Wondy villain is Veronica Cale's goon: The WW Run

So when is Giganta getting time to shine?

Yes

After Cheetah

Started with New52, actually

>be me
>catch shit for being a male WW fan
>wait for post 52 to be awesome
>nope fuck you why would we give WW somet
hing good
>fuck me i must be naivem

No, it's lame. Never trust a writer writing a character a second time.

Love it when they do that. Always boring to see males looking monstrous while females are humans with some shit glued on.

Sorry. Meant to link in .

His pencil's are great, but the coloring has been for the most part awful.

Yeah. Her daughter got abducted by Ares sons and she has to find Themyscaria to get her free. Least she's got a legit reason to hate Diana now.

Her daughter being kidnapped by Phobos and Deimos should just make her angry at Ares

Her best friend being trapped inside the Cyberwalker virtual program because Diana beat up the robot she was remote piloting is a pretty legit reason though.

Nope.

Eh it's ok. It's trying to give Diana a more classical supporting cast and rogues gallery after Finches basically destroyed everything Azz did. Rucka's done a good job rebirthing Diana's classical villains but Diana herself feels very passive and weak in the present storyline. Year One has been very good however.

>Her best friend being trapped inside the Cyberwalker virtual program because Diana beat up the robot she was remote piloting is a pretty legit reason though.
Yeah that's what I was referring to. I also really enjoy Dr. Cyber herself she's a bit of a cunt in the way she mocks Poison and Cheetah which I find amusing. I'm just hoping that whoever comes after Rucka doesn't try to fucking reinvent the wheel again.

Thanks

Still trying to understand why the 3d communication program gives people random costumes/appearances...is there an easter egg in there somehow, besides the Priscilla Rich costume? I mean with the way that kind of thing has been going on throughout this run with this communication program?

I dont care who does it, but Wondy certainly needs a solo book that can solidify her rogues, supporting characters, etc. At least Rucka is trying.

[Masturbates furiously]