Supergirl: Being Super #2 Storytime

Is it time for more superpimple moments? Have a bump OP.

Sadly no.

Oh boy time for acne

I really love Joelle Jones and I'm glad she got the exclusive and a chance to do a Supergirl book. The first issue lingered too long on average teen life stuff, so it's nice we're starting off with some action at least.

Thanks for Storytime was actually waiting for this one. Looks really interesting

Maybe a superturd? This is supposed to be a feminist book, after all.

F

Just because Jones was comissioned to do that Mockingbird cover doesn't make this a feminist book.

>Jones was comissioned to do that Mockingbird cover
Oh shit, it was hers? I'm definitely blacklisting her.

D^:

Fuck. This was her Pa Kent

I wish they'd stop using this Tumblr art.

please no

"Maybe you should just let me die?"
"lol kthxbye"
Must channel anger at waste of Kevin Costner.

>Smallville season 1, but if Clark fucked up instead
This hasn't been too bad

>Be sage, my daughter
Letterer fucked up.

god this fucking she-pig needs to get shot

See y'all in two months.

>Kara Danvers’ hidden memories of her life on another planet are bubbling to the surface—but is she alone here on earth? Following the devastating events of the Midvale Earthquake, Kara and Dolly struggle to piece their lives back together—but what’s up with Coach? Their mentor is acting strangely, and her odd behavior goes from curious to downright creepy when Kara follows her back to a Lexcorp bunker deep underground. What she’s hiding will change Kara’s life forever—all will be revealed and a hero will need to be super in this penultimate chapter!

Thank you.

Kinda thought it was Lantern Construct what am I looking at exactly? Kryptonite handcuffs on a radio?

The end

>Kara Danvers
>Carol Danvers

You just noticed this now?

This was a little too eager to tug on the heart strings and play the emotion card, but I still enjoyed it

Will buy trade

Joelle Jones's art is kinda overrated

This looks pretty gay desu, does anyone recall how gay it actually is?

This is dumb, really dumb. But hey, at least we get this full spread of her crying

Why can't Kara just be raised by the fucking Kents. Is that so damn hard. Coverall wearing farm girl in Kansas.

United church? United what?

so. 2 issues into the comic called. no real superheroing, just a lot of badly-drawn crying.

warms my heart

Shit tier tastes.

Tamaki sauce doesn't roll like that. Why would you want a superhero doing super shit.

Then go read one of the other millions of comics out there with generic supervillain battles.

I'm enjoying the book, but it still feels weird for a Supergirl book to remove the one thing that most distinguishes her from Clark, that she had a life before Earth, and do something that feels like a "what if superman was a girl" story instead.

Why'd they kill off the cute one and not the fat dyke?

This.