Jamie Chung cast as Blink in Brian Singer's FOX project

news.marvel.com/tv/60179/jamie-chung-joins-cast-bryan-singers-untitled-marvel-project-fox/

>Jamie Chung will star in a series regular role as Clarice Fong, better known as Blink, a sarcastic and lively tomboy. Clarice’s naturally strong exuberance has taken a hit after a sudden and traumatic upheaval of her life. As she adjusts to the new people and places that are suddenly ‘home,’ Clarice is slowly becoming herself again. Blink is an established character from the X-Men comics with the power of teleportation.

>We previously revealed last year FOX has made a put pilot commitment for a new Marvel action-adventure series. The Untitled FOX Marvel Project, written by Matt Nix and directed by Bryan Singer, will focus on two ordinary parents who discover their children possess mutant powers. Forced to go on the run from a hostile government, the family joins up with an underground network of mutants and must fight to survive.

Other urls found in this thread:

donmurphy.net/naked.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

YES

Muh dick

What they couldn't get Fan Bingbing back?

Jamie looks like a slightly younger version of her. It's possible if this series takes place earlier in the "timeline" if you can even call the fucked up Xmen universe a timeline

Does this pretty much confirm this as a second attempt at Generation X

Nope, she will be part of the morlocks

>Brian Singer
I thought that faggot piece of shit was out finally

>Forced to go on the run from a hostile government,

Is Trump president in this

He's still one of the chief architects

>He's still one of the chief architects
Why the fuck?
Fox, please get your shit together.

Singer is the only one to create true X-kino, pleb

>asian marvel waifu
shots fired at agents of shield

They should've taken a hint from Deadpool and got appropriate people.

Bai Ling Ling was 1000x hotter.

We going to see a lot more twinks.

Still I remember when Jamie Chung was Chi-Chi in the Dragon Ball Evolution movie.

there are way too many pretty people being cast for this Morlocks show.

It's not a Morlocks show.

Sounds like a Morlocks show

>Brian Singer
Why is this pedo faggot still getting work?

The reporter chick from Gotham? She's cute, not the best actress though. And it's sort of weird seeing actors doing both DC and Marvel shows at the same time.

I thought her name was Faye Bing Bong

Cut the shit. The guy was an alcoholic. He was sick in many ways. He's gotten better and no longer does that shit. He only goes for above the age limit young twinks now. Good for him.

>pedo defence force

>raping kids is ok if your drunk at the time

N O T I D D Y S
O
T
I
D
D
Y
S

It's the current trend, user.
>yfw Kitty Jung got a boob job
;_____;

She was cute in Once Upon a Time

Blink never had a rack either tho.

It's more likely to do with money, since she was the 4th highest paid actress in the world in 2015.

You take that back, fucker.

He is a sick child abuser, he abuses his Hollywood power to get naive actors to sell their bodies to him. He has a well-documented fetish for twins which is why he picked a twin to cast as Iceman, he probably forced him and his brother into all kinds of gay shenanigans. Also he directed Apt Pupil with Ian McKellan (also gay) and that movie had a shower scene with underage children in it. Singer, McKellan and all his gay crew intimidated the boys and leered at them.
donmurphy.net/naked.html

Kinda got fucked over

She should have ended up with Ruby

Wrong

Nice outfit