Korra's

Korra's

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/Wc2If
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Little trick bitch gf on the side, Kneesocks.
>Kneesocks

>Korra's
for Sexual

Deceased

Tits.

a qt

brown feets

baby

what is this face trying to convey?

How new are you to the Internet?

bad question

the face is pretty bad desu

diapered

The Ahegao (アヘ顔, which has often been interpreted as “weird face”, ahe coming from the Japanese onomatopoeia of “アヘアヘ(aheahe)” describing female’s flushed breath/moaning in sex and her sexual excitement, gao meaning “face”) is an exploitable phenomenon taking place in pictures of close-up faces from a token character modified in order to have a kind of lust-filled, overly exaggerated orgasmic expression, the eyes usually rolled up with teardrops/sweat at times, the mouth wide open with the tongue sticking out and blushing cheeks.

- In this case its Korra having fun with 2 dudes

a sexy

A SEXY

>bad question
Bad answer.

Korra is tits?

I hope that's a joke.

a damsel in distress

It doesn't even say "is" faggot

- sad and needs a hug. Give her a hug!

Korra's tits.

Like, y'know, the tits belonging to Korra?

Possessives not containing an apostrophe are limited only to It's/Its.

Korra is for fug not hug.

No, she is for both.

I'd hug her, if you know what i mean.

sexy longhair korra

This image takes me back to when that clip of the fight scene between Korra and the three triads from the first episode leaked months and months....before the show premiered. We were all so hyped and thought the show was going to be amazing instead of ranging from kinda bad to alright

Time flies by...

I miss the days of optimism.

Korra was such a wasted character.

The best-written character in a terrible show

>tfw no Avatar gf

...based off pic related.

...underrated
At least in my opinion, yeah she definitely has her flaws and so does her show in general but I liked her struggle and progression. Her hooking up with Asami at the end was unexpected and a bit rushed but I don't think there was some big conspiracy to protect the show from critics.

As a brown guy, I want to marry and have children with a girl who has blue eyes so I can have a daughter and name her Korra and raise her to be awesome.

user, I was going to sleep

Korra's canon swimsuit

>july
REEEEEEEEE

>progression

>>But not everyone was happy with the Legend of Korra's finale. There were a few at Cartoon Network who felt the event was less than magical.

>According to the intern, who wishes to remain Anonymous, Adventure Time Storyboarder Jesse Moynihan bashed his head against the wall while screaming "NO! NOOO! NO THEY FUCKING BEAT US NOOOOOOO! THOSE HACKS DID DYKE PANDERING BEFORE US NOOOOOOOOO! FUCK FUCK FUUUUUUUUUUUCK!"

>Sources also confirm that "Steven Universe" creator Rebecca Sugar locked herself in the bathroom and tried committing suicide, because "Now no one is going to think my fat ugly rock aliens are actually gay."

lord

DELICIOUS NAVEL

>hanging breasts

oh no one of my several weaknesses

f e e t

I'll suck them toes for hours

A Mary sue that cries to become avatar state and expects others to go hand over foot to help her.

Inferior to Eska.

(You)

but that bitch is crazy

hot aunt Kya

imgur.com/a/Wc2If
someone had to post it

It's best not to argue.

Korra's progression is there, it just kinda resets every season. Find of aangs progression as a linear unit ramp with dips and spikes, and korra's as a saw tooth wave.

i know that url

I think a lot of us can recognise it at this point

>no azula comparison pics

what a waste

I mean, there's nothing stopping you making one yourself

Eska was the best character right behind Varrick.

did Desna have any purpose in the story though

i would be too biased for that

I want to lick the sweat off Kiera's feet after a fire bending training session

then post the result to Sup Forums, the amount of shit you'll get if it's inaccurate assures your honesty

to inspire rampant homolust.
it worked on me at least

Wait in line

full of mercury

Requesting korra in feddy uniform and asami in a zeon uniform

a mary sue and a shit character

>mary sue
>avatar
Wow its like the avatar is supposed to be strong or something

Really made me think

it was mercury right was everyone here in agreement about that? i cant remember what they called it. but irl isn't it more deadly to were the time she had even a bit in her would be lethal

I want to kill avatar korrs with my bloodbending

I mean i would make her choke on her own blood while her precious love triangle watched in horror.

Shut up, retard.

Amon shouldve team up with tarlok and wiped the floor with republic city

I liked it. I think everyone's problem with it is they felt like it was going to bed as good as or better than ATLA. Why did you set your expectations so high

Having a little trouble with the English language there, buddy?

In fact korra and her whole damn show was so poorly written im glad i never finished it so i could still have an ounce of respect for the series

A terrible avatar

That the artist (and the Japs who created the trend) know nothing about sex. Muscles tense during orgasm, they don't relax.

Because its a goddamn sequal to one of my beloved childood series and despite it trying to be a grown up and matured version it became so childish trying to one up its predecessor only to fall flat on its face.
Katara is old and busted
Sokka nowhere to be seen
Toph teaches people metalbending completely undermining how cool and uniqe metalbending was. Does nothing important.
Suki nowhere to be seen
No followup on zukos mom story infact the show tells you to fuck off for even wanting to know.

Shoulders

Amon was the coolest thing they even did.
And even he was a contrived mess with no motivation for doing anything worthwhile with the opprotunities givin with his character.

Couldve gone the lifebender route by givin lifebending by a spirit. Instead made a bloodbender who doesnt have to care about established lore about only doing it during a fullmoon. In fact the whole show doesnt give a shit about anything in the previous show.

comprehension of basic english words is a sign of autism you know

perfect

If it hadn't been undermined by the network every step of the way it might've actually been worth watching. Thats whats really sad. The fact that nick didnt even care about it shows how much effort went into this shit.

Agreed. They fucked his character up so bad.

But its okay its not korras fault that her show went and shit the bed. It was a blateant nostalgia pandering from the beginning.
All that having to train with the 4 elements gone.
Now the avatar already starts off knowing 3 elements for fucking reasons.
The only reason she didnt know airbending was so contrived in that she laked spirituality.
The fucking spiritual guide for the world whose been reincarnated numerous times doesnt even have a spiritual side. Just this once.

>The only reason she didnt know airbending was so contrived in that she laked spirituality.
That was fine. The problem is she didn't progress spiritually at all, so when she does finally airbend, it's a complete asspull.

Fascinating

It wasnt fine. This girl activity denied wanting to meditate and airbend train correctly. Then if that wadn'y bad enough she lashed out against her airbending teacher telling him he's tesching her wring. All she had to do was sit down and quiet her thoughts for 5 minutes.
Cant even do that.
What happened to the guru's teachings in aangs subconscious when he died? Did the stroke he have was so severe that it wiped his memory of learning about those completely?
Also speaking of aangs death. Why not show us how he died on screen? Like they did with previous avatars. The reason is also stupid as all hell.
100 years caught up to him when he was 40 years old already?
Ahahahahaha
Then why did the previous show even happen. After aang was out of the ice burg he would've immediately felt those years and died on the spot.

Korra and Aang are not the same person.

Wow korra is so hawt i want to suck on them tiddies so much and completely make me forget about Asami ever being a plot device.

Not the same person. But litterally the reincarnation of each other.
If you are the reincarnation of the previous avatar the memories of the previous person are completely accesable to you.
Meaning korra activity never looked within her own previous lives memories on her own even a little.

The Legend of Korra is the worst shit ever. I'd rather watch Foodfight a million times than lay my eyes on that abomination of a series for anything more than a second again.

Do I fit in now guys?

They cared about cabbages, at least.

I'm gonna be perfectly honest here. The "my cabbages" joke never did anything for me.