So, you guys think we get another time skip?

so, you guys think we get another time skip?

It'd be neat if they just start us with Dickbats and Damien and let us fill in the rest.

Fuck me. That is the absolute best case scenario and now I know that won't happen

What if it will start with Bat-Mite narrating?

Is this for sure going to Netflix or was that just assumed/rumored? If it is Netflix, I really hope they do it as a weekly release series and not just dump the whole season in one release.
As much as I love binging, talking about each episode on Sup Forums each week was real enjoyable

Yes. It'll start off with Bart and Jaime having another date. squee!!!

It could be week by week considering that it might air on different channels overseas.

You guys ready for Bestqualad to be suddenly gay for no reason?

>it's actually a continuation of Brave and the Bold

What do we know about season 3? Any chance for Starfire, Raven, or Virgil showing up?

I'll be fine with this.

Give me Tim and Kon instead

Weisman did say he already had a stealth gay character in the show. after rewatching season two recently beetle and impulse do make the most sense

Ha, I knew it! My gaydar never lies.

But what about the Allen family speed? Oh man, Barry's genetics are so feeling the mode!

>Is this for sure going to Netflix or was that just assumed/rumored?
It's most likely going to be on Netflix because Weisman said Netflix ratings were why it was brought back and another writer for the show confirm it won't be airing on Cartoon Network.

He'd be bisexual since he's already been in love with a girl.

Can we please get another season of Green Lantern too? I still have hope.

They said we will. But no one said how long it would be. For all we know, it takes places five minutes after the final scene.

It's just rumored so far. They haven't confirmed anything. But Netflix has more dealing with Marvel/Disney.

He was confirmed to be not straight a while ago. Also, he was created for the show in the first place.

>Blaqualad
>gay

Wasn't he crushing on Tula something fierce?

dont forget barts cousin in legion as barry and linda have twins

if Weisman had some major balls hed roll the green lantern show into young justice. it could be soft-rebooted into hals young adventures with time-skipped versions of the shows characters showing up

disney isnt that happy with netflix and has been planing its own on demand streaming network on and off for awhile. not to mention the shear cost disney demands to stream their content. it also wouldnt be bad for netflix to diversify their original content sources

He's bisexual but it never came up.

It's not popular enough to get WB's attention.

It's funny because Green Lantern or Beware the Batman would actually be pretty cost-effective to bring back, even more than YJ.

It's not by the same creators, and I doubt he'd want to step on the GL:TAS creators' balls by doing that.

would add another level to his character if the whole thing between him and tula also involved unresolved feelings for garth

>Damien
Dear god no.

Imagine having two crushes and they both get together with each other.

i know it wasnt the same people but they also got screwed over, it was also a thought that maybe Weisman could have recruited from the lantern team as well. itd give them a chance to at least partially resolve that show as well

Now he can't even ask for a threesome, Aqualad's life is suffering

the soap opera drama writes itself

And he's with Dick Grayson a shit ton of the time and he knows Dick will never want to experiment with him.

Dick's such a slut in YJ that he probably would tbqh

When isn't Dick Grayson a huge whore in any medium?

BTAS, he gets cucked by Bruce and doesn't sleep with Catwoman when she tries to get with him. BTAS Dick was pretty shit and angsty though.

Double cucked, poor Kaldur.

>Kaldur and Garth get together in season 3 while trying to get over Tula's death

It'd be just like that time Tim and Cassie hooked up after Kon died

I believe the showrunners got fired from WB or something. So even if they did, I don't think it'd be the same.

Teen Titans, where it took him an entire show to get a single kiss from Starfire.

>Another time skip
>Old Justice

Any news onthat?

Wally's VA just teased that the Judas Contract movie stuff with Wally is just a hint of what's to come for Season 3 of YJ, since he's the voice of Kid Flash in both of them.

They confirmed not too long ago that the Wonder Twins are confirmed but are going to be very specific to the show.

nice... I was afraid they were aborting new season

They only announced it three months ago.

Animation takes time. A lot of time.

I just really want to see Wildcat appear in at least one episode and kick some ass. He could have storylines with Red Tornado or Jay Garrick since they were in the JSA together or he could befriend Wally (assuming he comes back) since Wally had a connection to both Garrick and Kent Nelson, who was also in the JSA. Or he could even show up as a mentor for some other young hero. I think he would make a food team trainer or mentor for Mal as Guardian.

... DC owes us a good Ted Grant after that travesty that was on Arrow.

He got a kiss from her when they first meet.

no

I mean, Impulse was sent on a mission to Bialya, the first mission to there Nightwing ordered he used an all female team to remove the problem of Queen Bee's mind control, the second time he sends a bunch of girls and Impulse...

I hope there are more nightwing fight scenes cuz season 2 didn't have much

Considering Static was in the last season...?

Plus there was that time Impulse sucked all those guys dicks off.

No. It was neat the first time, but really I don't want it again. I'm hoping they fill us in on some of those missed 5 years though, maybe using Wally in the speedforce or some shit

If Disney isn't happy with Netflix then why did they even ink that deal to get their most recent movies from them on Netflix shortly after Blu-Ray release?

My hopes:
>Red Robin Tim
>Kyle?
>Original Roy getting more of a story.
>Also Root and Tim being bros.
>Less focus on the original team, more buildup of the new dudes. The originals feel like their stories have been told.

Static was there last season and officially joined the team in the final episode.

I hope Wally comes back, dumps Artemis, and gets together with Linda.

Yeah I'd really like Kyle on the team with more focus on the Lanterns. Tim as Red Robin I'm not sure on, that would mean making Damian Robin and I've got PTSD from the last time we got animated Damian.

I hope for Bart and Jaime getting together and for there to be Bart, Tim, Kon, and Cassie shenanigans.

But Jaime ain't gay?

You realize that Beast Boy and Tim were also on that mission?

Could possibly be bi.

I rewatched it on Netflix recently and found kon a lot less annoying when he had stories independent of Megan. And vice versa. It really scares me that Greg is hunting at putting them back together. She might have learned the error irresponsible mind control but she still tried to model the hot clone boy after her TV show husbando.

Real question, are they going to kill the baby?

>Lian dies a second time
My heart couldn't handle it

Nigga Tim's been speculated gay since Wolfman made him. And Gar was a babby

Beast Boy and Tim and Cassie were not part of the initial group, however. They instead hid, waiting for the right time to pop out (waiting to make sure Queen Bee isn't there).

Maybe. If so then...
>Orcale Barbara as The Team's Mission Control, after getting killer joked by the Joker.
>Damien Wayne as Robin, Cassandra Cain as Batgirl, Bart Allen as Kid Flash.
>Older Static, Older Beast Boy.
>Newcomers include maybe Starfire and Raven
>Superboy and Miss Martian back together close to the big proposal but alas more relationship drama.
>What a twist, Wally's still alive but trapped in the Speed Force. Artemis wants him back.
>Darksied stepping up his role as the final boss.

The problem here is Weisman has already thought about the details of this world and it already has it's own GLs that might not fit into the view he has already constructed.

Maybe Bart was part of the initial team because speedsters are too fast for her mind control

>But Netflix has more dealing with Marvel/Disney.
CW it is, then!

Yeah but

>Dickbats

What I want.
Match to come back with his bizzaro look
Arsenal Red Hood team up
wonderland gang episode with Chessire
Killer shark suicide squad episode
Minor-o-team episode.

I'd rather not considering the whole point of YJ Dick's character was that he didn't want to become Batman, started acting more and more like Batman, and felt shitty about it, and they'd have to kill off Bruce, causing Batfamily drama instead of developing all the new characters from season 2

This. Dick left the Team for a reason.

Oh Megan, did you mind rape that poor villain again you silly girl?

desu I hope they bring in a dedicated magic user like Zachary Zatara

Um no, Dick is still part of The Team It was Zatanna and Rocket who left and joined the League. Megan, Dick, Conner and Aqua Lad all stayed behind because they felt more at home there.

What I want
>more focus on Tim as Robin
>Red Hood subplot (maybe since Nightwing's not on The Team this could be his deal)
>Supergirl + more Superfamily
>Aqualad to find happiness

He left the team at the end of season 2

Didn't that sort of happen to Alan Moore?

Dick left at the end of season 2 because he felt like his leadership style was too pragmatic and was making him like Batman. He said he'd be there if Kaldur needed him, but in any other instance he should rely on Barbara and Tim to take his place as fighter and leader.

You could still make it work. Have him realize he can put on the cowl but still be his own person. And Bruce doesn't have to be dead, he can be back in time or some other crazy thing they come up with.

You could have an arc with Tim as Red Robin being the only one who believes he's not dead, and have him go on his own adventure to bring back Bruce (maybe with a couple team members supporting him, but still being skeptical).

>Supergirl
actually it could be interesting to see what having another full-kryptonian around would do to superboy, he'd gotten over not being superman but having a new hero younger than him who does have full powers show up, that would sting

i hope it isn't a big time skip, max 2 years

nah Jaime isn't gay and neither is Impulse

they just got a bromance going on

I hope they do away with her stupid superiority complex from the new 52 regarding Conner .

the team is really big as it is, they should cut it down.

>mind rape
Plz, you should have seen the way they dressed practically begging for it.

their minds so weak and inviting, so easy to just slip in there, and then watching them squirm as you start messing around inside. And you can tell they like it; no more thought, no more plans, no more worries, just me inside you making it all go away. I mean really, what do you need to think for, just relax and let M'gann take the wheel for a while. Why would you ever say no, not that you'll be able to of course

Kyle would be pretty great. The previous seasons were really lacking a Lantern

I think Conner is more torn up about being a gay love child now than not being full kryptonian

It's only gay if the balls touch.

But if they did we could have Cheshire, Red Arrow, Artemis and Sportsmaster go on a family style roaring rampage of revenge.

Maybe even have Uncle Arsenal join in.

I'd rather have a competent writer for once.

So Bart was confirmed gay by the creator? Or was it when someone asked him flat out, he said he didn't want to answer because it would spoil stuff

>time skips

I would prefer a fast-forward

Considering we might (probably) get New Gods next season, it'd make sense to expand the cast with some more cosmic type characters

Also I think YJ was more popular with casual kids, and throwing a GL on the team could create some hype for the DCEU Green Lantern movie/make people have a different public GL image than the Ryan Reynolds movie

I thought he was Tula-sexual