Suicide Squad #12 Storytime

EVERY REBIRTH COMIC

Other urls found in this thread:

denofgeek.com/us/books-comics/suicide-squad/233847/the-many-deaths-of-the-suicide-squad
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Harley, what's wrong with you face?

God, I hate that Croc exists in this just to job and remind everyone that he's a cannibal.

You're better than this Waylon.

Don't forget.
He's also Enchantress' love interest.

June moon
Not Enchantress

Oh, Rustam's old gang is back. yay, Ravan!

>Burning World

JIHAD, ALLAH DAMNIT! THEY ARE THE JIHAD!

Cuck Khouri edits this title, that's haram.

Oh hey Djinn is back. Neat.

Hey the whole gangs back.

>dat outline
>amanda

pls

Jihad-->Onslaught-->Burning World

I've actually been liking Suicide Squad. It's just a fun little book.

Could've been much better if it wasn't Synergy Squad.

True. I would like an expanded/changed roster.

i mean yes its negative in one aspect, but then at least rick flagg's back on the squad

I get that each artist has their own spin on character designs but why can no one be consistent with Croc? His personality and character design change with the artist and its getting kind of annoying

Sometimes he's a dull-witted thug with a skin condition.

Sometimes he's a hulking, no-nonsense black gangbanger with acne.

Sometimes he's a towering cannabalistic lizard monster with teeth like steak knives.

Sometimes he's an erudite and misunderstood reptile man who protects the homeless.

Croc has never and will never be consistent.

I lost interest when they showed they were too scared to kill characters. Boomerang was a fake out and Waller will be too and none of the big named characters are any more at risk.

Oh my.

So how long till it gets undone?
Nice job spoiling that in the solicits, there must be more to it with how in-the-face that was told

>Who killed Karen Fukuhara´s career?

Fixed.

>undone
No one actually believes Waller is dead do they? This is clearly going to be an "all according to keikaku" type arc.

NEXT

>Suicide squad

no one hasnt died yet.

seriously, the only death was Wild Dog during the ostrander special IIRC. revolving teams should be used on this, make it a Brave and the Bold type.

How often did people actually die in Ostrander? It wasn't that often.

denofgeek.com/us/books-comics/suicide-squad/233847/the-many-deaths-of-the-suicide-squad

Its a lot more than normal. Heck, Flagg was the only survivor in one mission.

Not total. It was a long run. How often? Like was it a few every 6-8 issues or something happened every 10 issues or so?

HARLEY WATCH OUT HE HAS A TOBLERONE

>Heck, Flagg was the only survivor in one mission.
to be fair that was a crossover special, and two of them came back anyway i think

>Teleport sword