How do you fix this character

How do you fix this character
Appearance doesn't count

Keep his solo and don't allow him to appear in any other book until his solo has built his character up enough.

Replace him with Robotman, who is the exact same idea except better.

Be like Rockman, defeat other robots and programs and learn their moves/data for a set amount of time. Have Cyborg change forms with different sets of gear and weapons. Real talk.

Make Warren Ellis due a run with the character.

Kill him off and retcon his existence

Get rid of his mother box

stop having him get hacked so easily by everyone, nobody likes a superhero with an off button

stop having him show up just so the bad guy and rip his limbs off to show that he means business

those two changes wont fix the character but they're a pretty big reason why he's so lame so it'll put you on the right track

>implying anyone reads it

he has like zero chemistry with the rest of the justice league

In the opposite direction, use the mother box gimmick to involve him in Kirby style weird Sci-Fi adventures.

Make him white

Make him full robotic except his toes!

Give him a cyborg or robot friend like Zero.

make him actually do something in JL other than be 'the computer guy', its why martian manhunter went down the shitter, he spent the majority of his time watching monitors instead of actually doing stuff

Fill his book with sexy super powered waifus that look up to and depend on him. Then never have him actually hook up with an of them.

He already is (the metallic part, that is).

Bring him back to the Titans in some capacity. He doesn't have to spend all his time with the JL.

His current run is doing a great job of fleshing out his supporting cast and Rouge gallery.

Reunite him with his old pal.

Travel back in time and give him a series back in the Silver Age so Gardner Fox and Carmine Infantino can make him have a cool costume and rogues gallery

Cyborg vs. The Fourth World

yeah I guess with that much metal showing he needs to use a lot of makeup to look presentable

Just make the teen titans version his normal version.

>He now belongs to Archie comics.

There, fixed.

Call him The Cyborg.

Up the body horror and plunge him into an insane Robotman-esque battle of self-versus-body while fighting ludicrous sci-fi pulp bullshit (and occasionally GiTS-esque cyberpunk crime) as a solo character. Do this for a few years, then migrate him into the team.

his current run is really good actually. too bad it's gonna be short lived.

you misspelled "create nostalgia"

I've been loving it. Scarlett is mah waifu

My biggest hope is that the movie will help get people paying attention to the book

I will always be bothered by the placement of these characters. Classic isn't front and center, X way in the back, And the wonder twins proudly displayed simply because they recently had a game to promote. Curse you Capcom!

A bigger crime is that Tron Bonne is missing.

Ever played Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance? Make it that but with Cyborg. Instead of Samurai blades, Make it feel like a western with futuristic guns, king of like how Yojimbo and Seven Samurai were remade as westerns. Instead of satirizing the Metal Gear franchise and early 2010's politics, make it satirize the DC universe and late 2010's politics. In a universe of aliens, ninja's, Batmen and magic, surely a cyborg isn't that special or notable, and
yet, he's always written as a plot device and this unique treasure because of his tech. Place him in a city with no power and fill him with a whole bunch of evil cyborgs and show the readers how he's more important than the other cyborgs in the DCU. Its a chance to give him a rogues gallery and even his own Jet Stream Sam.
She's not a Megaman though. As much as I hate all those anime and RPG fuckers, at least they are technically playable leads. Roll and Tron were only side characters

In the entirety of the Megaman franchise, rife with spinoffs and sequels, only TWO characters have gotten their own games.

Zero and Tron.

bring John Stewart and Martian Manhunter back

toss Black Computer in the trash where he belongs

Well, I stand corrected.