Marvel To Finally Reveal How Thor Was Made Unworthy

>“I always said we'd eventually find out just exactly what Nick Fury whispered to Thor Odinson that made him unworthy,” Aaron says. “The words have been scribbled in my trusty Thor notebook for years now. Words that speak to the overall story I've been telling with this character going back to Thor: God of Thunder #1. The next phase of that story begins now.”

>“I remember when Jason told me what it was that Nick Fury whispered, it just felt so satisfying – like, it’s definitely a big curveball, but it feels so organic to Jason’s overall larger Thor story – it feels earned,” adds editor Wil Moss. “If you’re looking for some insight into who Thor Odinson is as a character and if you’re looking for a sense of where Jason is going to take things from here (both with Odinson and with Jane – and with all Ten Realms!), then brace yourself, ‘cause this secret hits harder than Mjolnir.”

"Satisfying" Uh-huh.

...so its going to be dumb as shit, right?

Regardless of what it is that will be Sup Forums's opinion of it yeah.

It'll probably have something to do with Gorr's words.

Ugh why does it have to be in this book, I only read Jane Thor

Bleedingcool leaks when?

>>“I always said we'd eventually find out just exactly what Nick Fury whispered to Thor Odinson that made him unworthy,” Aaron says. “The words have been scribbled in my trusty Thor notebook for years now. "
>Original Sin was published in 2014

It's been three years. Where has the time gone. You need to show your face again, Garfield. What'll it take?

scanbro will leak the real answer first

Will he? He's been MIA for a while. What's the last thing he spoiled?

Too bad Untowrthy Thor seems so fucking dragged

Wait, it still wasn't revealed? I thought this shit had already been put to rest months ago.

well, now you have to read a superior Thor book

Last I remember was either CW2 Miles stuff or Champions #1. He comes and goes though.

Hopefully someone posts it here so I dont have to

They've built this up for like three years; of course it's going to be unsatisfying and stupid.

But is Beta Ray Bro still in it?

I imagine it has something to do with the revelation that Mjolnir is actually a sentient god-storm.
Which is completely contradictory to all previous canon but kind of a neat idea. I mean they've got Uru weapons floating all over Asgard, Thor's goddamn arm is made of the stuff, so there's gotta be some special reason why Odin wouldn't mass produce those suckers. I mean in the last Thor run, they actually DO mass produce hammers, but they're clearly of inferior make.

It'll probably be "Why don't you just put the whole world in a bottle, Superman?"-tier of nonsense.

>so there's gotta be some special reason why Odin wouldn't mass produce those suckers
Didn't Odin actually mass produce hammers in Fear Itself to counter the Serpent's own hammers?

What actually happened after that part of the Superman comic, only saw that panel on its own

>Unworthy says what

Superman realized he's a despot.

Three years after, this is still the best version.

Will Thor actually lift Ultimate Mjolnir? He's still using the axe in an upcoming cover.

If its anything other than "Mjolnir/Thor will kill Jane Foster" its going to be pretty nonsensical and even then that doesn't really make Thor himself unworthy.

>Kill Jane Foster

Why

she has cancer

*is

He leaked all of Champions #2 just to show how much it sucked

Thor's power is deleting the poisons and radiation from her body so her cancer treatments don't work, it's almost the same kind thing that's killing her what killed Captain Marvel. Pottery or House of """"Ideas"""", you decide.

more like their numbers are dropping so they have to use "that"

But I'm not ready for Jane to die

In my mind the "whisper" has to be something to do with Thor's ever conflicting loyalties between Midgard and the other realms. That or maybe the fact that his whole identity was based off the ability to pick up a magic hammer and chuck it at people

YOU'RE FUCKING WHITE MALE

"You're the clone that Tony made."

Last thing he leaked from what I remembered was IvX also.

"Thor or Power of Thor will kill Jane Foster." Is what he was told which freaked him and made him feel unworthy.

So maybe the hammer power will end up killing her or Thor's Ultimate universe hammer will get cheesed that there is another one in existence and try to kill her.

Either is fine because like all the rest of their "legacy" characters they have the personality of a wood sponge.

No, he just helped Tony make enchanted stuff.

While I don't have the view that FemThor is terrible ([Unsolicited opinions about Israel is clearly tongue and cheek] despite Sup Forumss autism) Unworthy Thor is a MUCH better book, the reason for this is that its quite clear that Aaron wanted to publish Unworthy Thor earlier, but Marvel didn't let him because they wanted to milk FemThor longer and Aaron didn't have the right stories for it.

Yeah but how would Fury know the future?

Especially a future that would only happen because of him making Thor unworthy?

That's actually a pretty cool Avengers team. Barring Red-She-Hulk not just being Hulk or She-Hulk.

>tongue and cheek
Triggered