youtube.com/watch?v=E0LAs7X5ybE
youtube.com/watch?v=0VyqAKtDDSc
youtube.com/watch?v=CQ5_QxwFjNI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She's litrally a cuckquean
Holding his hand as he tounges another woman

POST THREAD MUSIC

youtube.com/watch?v=VBF8uA3UJ6w

Looks like Cuckposting is back on the menu BOYS!!

Fucking fags

For a second I thought the magical blast was going to land in the crowd

>yfw your the best friend a guy could have

Nefcy is awakening a new fetish with the next generation of girls

Truly groundbreaking art

>TFW star is going to become evil and empty

MARCO IS LIKE THIRTY AND SHE'S LIKE 16 AT MOST

DUDE

How can Marco possibly like or have "hidden" feelings for Star in time for a Starco moment in the season 2 finale or even season 3?

At that age when you're making out with the girl of your dreams you don't want off that ride.

Getting cucked. Hahahahahaha.
youtube.com/watch?v=SE6jy78tV78

I think part of the reason I like Starsuffering so much is that I'm still kinda pissed about Mabel getting away with as much as she did back in GF, and I guess I'm just sort of taking it out on the next quirky long haired star girl.

>I hurt myself today
>To see if I still feel

Here's Star's new phrase for the day!

youtube.com/watch?v=MuaQflZr3Fo

I need that to happen holy shit. Star aggravating Toffee through the sheer power of her autism is hilarious

Is there a WebDL yet? I like to hold off on watching episodes until I get the full half-hour.

>song about romance imploding back into friendship
>everyone starts making out

Wut.

SHE'S A REBEL PRINCESS SHE'S THE BEST

JACKIE AND GLOSSARYCK FUCKING SUCK

SHE WANTS THE DIAZ SO FUCKING MUCH

SHE'S A BOLT OF LIGHTNING AND SHE'S WAS C.UCKED FUCKNG HAAAA-AARD!!

cringe

I also thought that was odd.

NO, WE MUST BRING THE PREVIOUS THREAD UP TO 1000+ POSTS

user, you really want a waifu who has these appalling ear pieces dangling around?? Imagine that scraping against marco's skin while the two cuddle together?? I hope she gets a horrible infection from those safety pin pieces and dies a horrible HORRIBLE death. FUCK YOU JACKIE LYNN THOMAS.... FUCK YOU and FUCK JARCO FANS!!!!!!

As much as I want to feel bad for Star, and I do already, she has already dated. She told Marco in his room not to worry about her being around since she has dated.

So why would Star purposely hurt herself like that? This was her chance to steal Marco away herself.

PERFECTLY FINE

Have the gif version.

I'm not sure I can take this episode guys.

It's hitting way too close to home even the screenshots are making my gut feel all tight.

Don't you get it user. THEY ARE JUST FRIENDS.

star becomes angry, lets her emotIons take control of her. joins toffee after he comforts her, eventually become brainwashed by toffee, wreaks havoc everywhere with marco having to try to get her back in control with a kiss.

STARCOFAGS BTFO

>BON BON EPISODE WAS A SOFT SLAP ON THE WRIST COMPARED TO THIS EPISODE

oh lordy lordy

I expected this but had no idea it would go like this

Star is fine.

STAR IS NOT FINE

>star during that entire concert scene
I'm surprised she didn't an hero

youtube.com/watch?v=G3Z3ZToavY4

Someone put a piece of Starco fanart on the billboard, and then have her blow it up.

t. Star

Star is like one bad day away from magick killing an entire school

What the hell did she expect? She went full DSP on that date.

Reminder that Jackie is a disgusting trashy slut

Jackie is cute and deserves to be happy.

Gif/WEBm please.

>Helllooooo Marcooooo.....

STARCO FANS ETERNALLY BTFO.

Oh, man, this is disheartning as hell...

I like how she's pointing at it like "Yes, I know its fcuking gross, Im the one who made it that way."

A shooting star's gonna fall.

For real this time

No, Jarco please.

ducks more like cucks amirite.

Yeah, but at least she's gets to KISS Marco!\
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Well, both of his kisses with Jackies were followed by him desperately wanting to check up on Star.

You know, hearts when turned upside down look exactly like Spades, but without a stem...

>"WOOOOW BROKEN DATING MECHANICS"

>All this cuck posting going on

You all still remember we have 2 episodes left this season? R-Right?

This only makes me like her even more.

>implying that that isn't the best kind.

her soundtrack for when this happens

youtube.com/watch?v=ebppvoBlK_E

Star is going to canonically murder Jackie and Marco in cold blood.

She's crashing this ship with no survivors.

DROPPED

Fuck this show why give signals to a relationship just to throw it away its fucking terrible

She is your typical valley girl after all.

The ones that have a shitton of money anyway.

I can see it now:

>LOL TOFFEE KILLED MOON

>RIVER GOT MEGA C U C K ED

>BBVA

Is someone going to be making a Hall of Anal Devastation like for the Naruto ending?

She probably has a tramp stamp

underrated spelling error

A reminder that RHOMBULUS WAS RIGHT

>Needing an excuse to make out when you're a teenager

STARCO IS CUTE AND PERFECT!

CUTE AND PERFECT!

As a Starco fan I can't see Starco being endgame at this point, but we a couple of long episodes left so who knows.

Now to be fair Star has dated Tom so maybe she's had a lot of makeout sessions with him and later realized he wasn't the one. Maybe Marco will go through a similar phase too, but Jackie seems perfect so I don't know how Marco can break it off in this season nor the next.

They're all celebrating that they cucked their friends with their lovers.

What about the Jackie is a mermaid theory? Star still have a chance.

God man, everything in the entire season was leading up to this episode. It was too perfect

AND THERE'S STILL TWO MORE EPISODES

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

mmm, what mission is that from?

I think the "romance" on Marco's part is more subtle because the show isnt from his perspective

the show keeps throwing out that he REALLY cares about her and in this episode he has a funny feeling about having his friendship life in close proximity with a romantic setting despite not having that problem before where Star would help him get a date

like someone else said I dont think we will see Marco blatantly show any sign until being pressured on the issue (like in season 3) but we have the promo that shows him feeling awkward around Star and sad in thought when regarding their separation

Ugh, no good taste Marco, is he looking for tomboy girls?

Seeing the protagonist cucked is the best thing about the show.

youtube.com/watch?v=E0LAs7X5ybE

>STAR HAS LEARNED TO USE THE GREEN MAGIC WHENEVER SHE WANTS SHE DID THAT SHIT ON PURPOSE. WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE.

Here ya go.

SUCH A GOOD FRIEND
wow
wow

never forget: the last moment when Star was actually happy

OH FUCK IT JUST HIT ME

The possum episode, what happened there is foreshadowing what'll happen later. The settlers of Echo Creek basically did what Star's ancestors did on Mewni to the monsters.

Star removed the symbol of that act, and became hated.

When Star publicly turns against Mewni's hate of monsters she'll be hated.

The only thing that these threads are showing me is that you guys have awful taste in music.

I don't want to live on this planet anymore

>Mermaids are known for approaching doomed ships

>897 posts
Well you tried

This is a momentous occasion.

THANK YOU GODDESS STAR, FOR THE SALT OF YOUR TEARS SUSTAINS US, AND THE CINNAMON OF YOUR PITS COMPELS US! AND THE DEW OF YOUR LOINS BRINGS US CLOSER TO YOU, OUR ONE STAR, UNITED FOREVER IN TIME.

FUCK WE WERE 2 posts SHORT

youtube.com/watch?v=0VyqAKtDDSc

Star, get off the internet. Try not to kill anyone.

>implying Starcrushed isn't about them breaking up because Jackie was an evil person all along
>implying that Marco will still chose another girl in the end, reassuring Star she's the best friend ever.

fucking amazing.

youtube.com/watch?v=CQ5_QxwFjNI

I think it was pent up green magic she was holding in and then blew her wad as soon as she was far away enough.