How would you write a Power Pack comic?

How would you write a Power Pack comic?

What's wrong with their upper bodies and jaws

since when were any of the powerpack anything but white?

Id probably use a word processor program.

since they were replaced by Skrulls

I don't get their costumes, are they like the batman villains that are based on cards?

Bring back Marvel Adventures.

Wait are the real members? Im confused

A 2099 version. Apparently they'll stop aging when they grow to adulthood and become basically immortal

By 2099 it's Katie who's a butch lesbian

Mormon vikings

hire manga artists and writers. make it like any manga about a group of magical little girls.

It would be Julie Power and Karolina Dean making out most of the comic. Probably with some inflation as well.

Make an adult superhero babysit them every few issues, while they get into various misadventures while getting home just in time to get picked up by their parents.
Also get Gurihiru back on it.

Shut up Sherwood

ever read animorphs? Like that

Probably with my hands.

>we will never know what the deal was with Chat;s sister
>Mighty Avenger only got nine issues
>no more Gurihiru Power Pack
Still mad
Mad forever

I wouldn't

They each had a colour and symbol based on their power. When they swapped powers they'd swap costumes as well.

They're super Skrulls who were brainwashed into thinking they were Power Pack.

Me too user, me too.

Not like this

More like this

I don't want grown up Power Pack.

>By 2099 it's Katie who's a butch lesbian

When an elder sibling is gay, there's an increased chance of a younger one being gay as well.

>Adult Power Pack
Seems like you know the answer already OP.
The original 616 team is useless in a world where nothing ever grows or changes, that was their comic's primary appeal.
Their destiny IMO is to inherit the mantle of the Fantastic Four once the originals age and retire. So either start time moving again or do an alt-U line where it already has.

Or just make more self-contained cutesy stuff w/e

With a pencil

Wait
>Jack is kill
whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat
kek he was always the most redundant

more cunny

You mean Alex? He's busy helping Reed rebuild the multiverse.

user the one in yellow is still white. At most she might be a little dirty, her powers make a lot of debris.
This is like when Sup Forums whined about Slott "making Electro black" when all he did was singe himself for an issue.

The one in blue is clearly Alex. Besides this is apparently from 2099, that shit would've been resolved by then.
Unless you've actually read the comic and are about to thoroughly embarrass me.

sholud someone tell him?

Not that user

But it's Jack. Alex has the white color scheme. And the comic states that Alex has been missing ever since he left to rebuild the multiverse with the Future Foundation and the other Power siblings have no idea whatever happened to him.

They hope that because their powers stopped their aging that he might still be alive out there somewhere

>Alex has the white color scheme.
Don't treat me like a 'tard, now. They've switched costumes before. Alex has been Mass Master.
But hey, a citation. Fair enough.

as a MAX series

they are Power Pack 2099