Lol

lol

What is this pseudo-Luddite bullshit? I thought XKCD pretended that technology was great and that humans are "just silly monkeys *tips fedora*".

eheheheh

guffaw

nope
we're not having this thread again.

This thread is now about poptarts.

What's your favorite flavor?

haha

I'm not sure whether that's supposed to be satirical or genuine.

... that fucking fire department lied to me...

this is a million times funnier

It's not a matter of being a luddite, it's a matter of realizing everything has it's time and place and that place is not in your face all the time as you walk down the street and into oncoming traffic because you can't look away from your fucking phone for longer than a breath.
>Let me apply modern standards to something from a time when women were routinely married off for political alliances and the like
>That way i don't have to be funny

user, I'm so sorry

IT WASN'T A HOSE

What kinds do you have?

chuckle

ohoho

nyeheheh

This is dumb but I laughed.

Oh noe dude is courting me. Better suckk off the bad guys cock instead.

t. Sup Forumsmblr cuck

Boo hoo. Also never happens.

Lame.

alright, I'll bite.
What about that post makes me a Sup Forumsmblr cuck?

>he thinks Sup Forumsacks are old white men

lmao dumb nigga

Retarded cuck

Literally the only difference between XKCD and Saturday Morning Breakfast Cereal is that XKCD at least doesn't spend three hours setting up a punchline.

Your response.

Fake.

what in the actual fuck am I looking at?

kek

This is the funniest shit I've seen all day

Have people really not seen these?

That I laughed at a joke that I prefaced by saying was stupid?

I'm genuinely curious what about my response made you think I was Sup Forumsmblr

Absurdist korean webcomic.

I actually laughed.

This feels like a PBF joke, though.

Psssshhh nothin personel kid

They're original and funny, so they don't get reblogs on tumblr.

alright, this one is pretty good.

h

I don't get it. Don't most women think firemen are super hot because they're /fit/ and rescue people? Which is exactly the same fantasy as the classic knight in shining armor?

Just disgruntled misrandists hating on men.

The polite thing would be saying no or pretending him not to exist.

Nope. Stop. Right now.

chuckle-worthy

y tho

I have only seen two comics by this guy and both involve his children's genitals.

Strawberry.

Why does it feel like Asians are the only funny people left in the planet?

Yeah, he's... weird.

Oh yeah, I forgot about this guy.

This feels like Thin H Line.

jesus this guy is a creep

Don't do it.

Jucking fapanese never fail to deliver.

...but the fire department is paid to risk their lives to save you and put out fires. They get bennies and shit. Retirement funds.

That adventurer slew a fucking dragon literally just to have the chance at wooing her and becoming some semblance of royalty, securing positions of importance for his offspring. Nobody on the planet is going to fight a motherfucking dragon for 25k a year with dental.

The middle East saw this and caused 9/11

Pretty sure it's Korean.

I'd see it as a compliment.
They thought you were cute enough...

>Lol, pallet swapped ninjas, totally lazy amirite?
Joked about billions of times to the point where even back then it was a joke.

Also quite a bit of work went into MK2 considering all the programming in Assembly, all the fatalities, extras and many, many secrets

Not sure if you're for or against the handjobs.

There's also the fact that character rosters are almost never dictated by memory limitations; a palette swap didn't "take the spot" of another character, its a way for the programmers to create another character without the art team.

Also SMBC is funny.

Damn, this is powerful

>RAPE

But isn't Jasmine a literal Saudi Princess?

Someone post the zenpencils comic where he fights a troll made of mucus

Or any of the other retarded comics where autistic people imagine themselves as being much more important than they are and inflicting bodily harm against people who hurt their feelings

No, she's an oppressed minority in America. Didn't you watch the movie? Jasmine is an average woman just like us.

lmfao

>comic where he fights a troll made of mucus
>Miyazaki the fucking anime director comes in to direct construction of a mecha to fight it
>Built by ARTISTS
>Entire time talking about how creativity is VERY IMPORTANT and you shouldn't talk bad about people for being creative
>Mecha ends up being the blandest, most uninspired thing ever

>Coincidentally, Miyazaki doesn't care for the mecha genre

Agrabah was more meant to be Golden Age Baghdad, so no. Iraqi Princess.

I genuinely laughed for like a minute.
Thank you user.

A WHOLE NEW WORLD~

To be fair of all the boards Sup Forums has some of the oldest posters along with /o/.
Some tripfags are known to be in their sixties.

What if I want to jack off the fire department?

Also isn't he a hardass critic
Also also doesn't he hate artists who are too referential to shit they've seen in other cartoons vs taking from your own experience?
That's YOUR choice.

Your right it spends three hours failing to set up a punchline.

What if she's just not into him?

I bet Clickhole is mad they didn't think of this first.

>"lol" threads on Sup Forums now
I didn't get it on Sup Forums, and I don't get it on Sup Forums.

>spare battery

I fucking wish, every phone is going the route of non-removable battery.

That's another thing altogether, and could actually be used to make a joke. The problem with that comic is that it's way too preachy and doesn't make jokes.

It's basically a sarcastic "look at this unfunny thing".

This made me feel old.

But that XKCD was solid. Sacrificing humor to make a point is a common occurrence in that comic, you could start this thread with lots of XKCD pages if being unfunny is the only point.

LOL

>spare battery

>I've never touched a handheld device since 90's, I remain pure *tips fedora*

Well as you can see, he just presumes that she'll kiss him based of the fact that he rescued her. She's just not into him, but he thinks he's owed her affection.

It's preachy and unfunny, but its not wrong.

Does it upset you because you're one of those
>women only like douchebags, not cool funny nice guys like ME!
people?

>tfw I show up to the fire station for penis inspection day

I don't get it.

Heh...

Not bad...

You know, it's an interesting situation.

Guys don't get nearly enough love and affection. Getting fucking catcalled makes your fucking day as a guy. One of the most amazing things you can do to make the average guy like you is just to compliment him. So girls don't ever compliment guys, because it makes them fucking fall in love. So guys don't get any love and affection, etc etc.

And what do you think that guys who never get any affection from girls do to those girls? They catcall them.

This whole "catcalls are good, catcalls suck" argument is ignoring the real issue, just like "trump is amazing, trump sucks" is ignoring THAT real issue, or the XKCD "beer drinkers are amazing, beer drinkers suck" is ignoring its own real issue. There is an underlying problem at play, but nobody talks about that. They're too busy fighting. Nobody wants to find a solution that makes everyone happy. That doesn't matter. What matters is your own personal validation.

L O L

pee