Naturally, we are on the cutting edge of technology

Naturally, we are on the cutting edge of technology.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dOWUgioSvsE
youtu.be/pHCdS7O248g
youtube.com/watch?v=V340FpHI9N4
youtube.com/watch?v=FqT2uOa1-d0
youtube.com/watch?v=nOeK0Ig-H9g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hated that smug IBM

Must suck never being left alone.

Thanks OP you cunt. Now I gotta listen to it.
youtube.com/watch?v=dOWUgioSvsE

>not listening to multilanguage version

Blondie - rapture is the inspiration for this
youtu.be/pHCdS7O248g

Do you think IKEA appliances speak with a stereotypical Swedish accent?

It sounds like shit in every language
youtube.com/watch?v=V340FpHI9N4

Does anyone feel like the 3rd movie just sorta gave up?

I mean, the baby was abducted by electrical appliances that were dumped on Mars, so they take a laundry basket powered by a microwave and popcorn to space

im an oldfag and it's incredible how well this movie and its musical numbers hold up in fucking 2017

Especially the best song in the movie.
youtube.com/watch?v=FqT2uOa1-d0

sounds pretty baller to me

It blew my mind when I learned that the movie was based on a book rather than some mindless disney direct-to-video decision to pump out a sequel with a space twist- and stayed pretty true to the book's plot.

Plungers haven't changed much

That's not B-Movie.

I think being used is the highlight of their day.

Watching anything beyond the first movie is a mistake. Just like Land Before Time.

Yes! YES! That number made me feel horrible when my mom traded in her old car. It was glorious. I wish more kids movies had a tiny of punch to them.

I want to fuck this thing.

>You must be the new boys in town
It's too late! We've got to operate!

Why were these guys assholes? What was their motivation?

That's an easy one.

Smug superiority with a dash of insecurity. The old appliances are trying to muscle in their position. The old and obsolete should know their place - remaining in the past where they belong. The future belongs to the CRT monitor and the VCR!!

My father had one of those stupid tv/projector things. We had it for a while when i was little but had to get rid of it. Apparently the parts it used were super rare was expensive as shit.

The lamp and vaccum were straight up better than their old counterparts.
There's no denying that.

WORTHLEEEESSS

Agreed.
youtube.com/watch?v=nOeK0Ig-H9g

The movie version of B-Movie is much better than the soundtrack version. They dubbed a bassier better organ in the movie

I still don't understand tho

why does a projector need to be so big

?? Its not a projector its a computer screen attached to the mainboard. theres 2 floppy disk slots for eyes

talking about this senpai

Shup up

Based on the book, retard

This is so Meat Loaf it hurts. Jim Steinman had to have had a hand in this song somehow.

The third one was the one with the animals.

The animals one has to have come first chronologically though. The humans didn't have a kid yet in that movie.

Ah, okay. I misread the post. I thought they meant the third movie in actuality rather than chronologically.

You're thinking of the second movie, which was actually based on the second book (BLT was originally a book as well).