youtube.com/watch?v=PGpgdQc4e0c
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=102&v=9n5ACBivlcg
youtube.com/watch?v=17o1OlroNSE
imgur.com/a/XKwJ4/#0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Should have thought of this one earlier

BASK IN THE TEARS

Anyone have IRL Jackie stories? I'll share mine:
The girl I had a crush on for 10 years made out with me at school and invited me to her house the next day. She was alone and I sat on the bed with her the whole time, when it was obvious she wanted the D.

She told me to leave afterward saying we're better off as friends.

Basic story. Building up tense problem. Problem will resolve.

Problem = Jarco

Resolve = Starco

That being said...

>mfw the creators are taking us on this fucked up wild ride

Friendly reminder that Janna only wants Marco because she wakes up in the middle of the night, soaking wet from her lewd dreams of the tentacle arm.

Anyone think this is our punishment for doubting Nefcy and her team? Or for shitposting about cinnamons? Or for older guys here liking Star and taking this show too seriously?

That picture really does sum up this show.

Girl and I together for a year. Not a serious romantic relationship, more akin to friends with benefits (a lot less benefits, though they were there. And that one threesome)

One day we're chillin' and she goes "I got a major crush on someone."

>I'm going "holy shit... is it me?"
>It's ANON2
>My heart actually hurts a bit. I actually knew what jealousy felt like for the first time
>She got with ANON2

someone please color the explosion green

Everybody seems to be thinking Star's gonna get a character development haircut, and here I am hoping it grows even longer

Dunno why people are mad. It's like they don't know how endgame works.

I am 100% sure the crew knew what they were getting themselves into with this episode, which is why it won't end on a Jarco note.

THREAD THEME
youtube.com/watch?v=gGdGFtwCNBE

>loses glossaryck
>loses spell book
>loses marco

what else does she even have left? her wand?

The Blood Moon isn't going to be happy about this

This is a trope I do not like
>Character changes
>Let's change their outfit

The only time I accept it is when it's subtle.
Like the ones in SU. I didn't realized they changed until someone pointed it out.

It's weird how adorable Star lipsynching is

youtube.com/watch?v=Ho1LgF8ys-c

Her parents.

I remember when me and my sister would watch the Office together. There was one episode she refused to rewatch called Scott Tots. I never understood why.

After watching this episode, I think I understand now.

>Reminder that the "Blood Moon" is actually a big Majora's Mask-type moon with the big creepy face and is actually a neckbeard betafag that writes shitty shipping-fanfics of the first two people he sees when he pokes his head out of his room.

The fact that this is coming from Tumblr is deliciously ironic.

What are you gettin at, user

>muh plot structure
>my tropes and call backs
MIRAGE FAGS GET OUT. Surely you should have learned your lesson by now.

Face The Music should be interesting...Star seems to be on good terms with Marco in that episode and they work together on the song so she must hide her feelings even longer I guess?

What if they get together, the moon just crack opens and some weird eldritch shit comes out of it?

Would anyone seriously bet she doesn't get all those back by the series finale?
Well maybe not the book of they went with the whole 'forge your own legacy' angle. Would be kinda cool if the final scene was her great-great-great granddaughter receiving the wand and the binder she started.

youtube.com/watch?v=uggrc_rcpm0

Is there any megas to the episodes before this?

>MIRAGE FAGS

I... I want to be mad and flamewar with you, I do. I want to say that you're a dipshit for thinking that the creators would build up this Jarco relationship as a PROBLEM only to not resolve it but embrace it at the end, rather than resolving it...

But what the fuck do you mean by MIRAGE FAG?

I just caught up and this is currently my face
What's it called when you can't stop laughing but your kidneys feel like they're full of acid?

Princess needs to suck it up. She started with more than most people have and still has more than most and some have lost more than that.

I think you need to see a doctor

>Tfw the father for said granddaughter is left vague and unknown

I wonder if Rule63 Star would have handled it about as well or better.

DON'T GO THERE

Of course not.

Regardless of things Jackie's personality could fill a thimble.

They literally made sexual thrusting motions towards each other while Marco was still holding Star's hand, I'm dying.

>as a problem
To 1 character, who seems to be gradually losing it because she can't get a ride on the Diaz. Maybe she just, I don't know, deals with it like a normal person and realize she can't always get what she wants?
Different user btw

I want Star's hair to be so long and unkempt that it trails along the ground as she walks

Links aren't working or I cannot access on mobile

I've only been watching this show for like two fucking weeks
I should not be this invested in their happiness

It's Toph's baby-daddies all over again!

Fucking hilarious.

>long running series
>always has a love triange
>losers are all carried in a certain way
>often where a chinese dress
>winners almost always older
>loads of tropes and series structure in favour of one girl
>girl gets blown the fuck out leaving her fans to abandon ship or deny the writing on the wall until the 11th hour
Starco is to cartoons as Mirage is to Macross. You fags will ignore whatever actual present evidence and chemistry and cling to your structure and abstraction just to escape the inevitable.

Good Night, My Darling

Look at this dazzling girl. Doesn't she remind you of another highschool girl?

Not only that. But this right here, this is some intimate shit.

Your mom?

mentally ill Star soon

It's true we don't know a lot about her yet, but everything we do know points towards her being a great person, and perfect for Marco. I hope we continue to get to know her better as their relationship progresses. It's good that Star could put aside her selfish motivations in order to be supportive to her two friends and their burgeoning romance. She's the best friend a guy could have.

I saw just listing to this music til I saw this clip.
youtube.com/watch?v=PGpgdQc4e0c

I can't believe Star said "fucking"

If this is punishment then give me like 10 more.

I've never lost faith in the Nefcy.

Is there a face the music clip?

Blood Moon was always kinda weird to me. They say it "makes" people soul mates, but the light only appears once marco and star are together, and fades away seconds after. That always struck me more as it revealing they're soulmates

>headpats
Good God, blur that lewd shit son. Were you raised in a barn?

What's your opinion on the board team for this episode: Zach Marcus (this is his first big show) and Brett Varon (former writer/boarder for Billy and Mandy, Flapjack (generally solo boarded despite being a team based show), Chowder, Secret Mountain Fort Awesome, Clarence (partnered initially with Charlie Gavin and later Kyler Spears, though he also did a single episode with Zeus Cervas), Uncle Grandpa (partnered with Zeus Cervas))

>Star on Wheels to the Bounce Lounge directed by Piero Piluso, The Bounce Louge onward directed by Brett Varon himself
>none of their episodes were outlined by any story writers other than the standard Bisignano/Hammersley/Higgins/Infantino/Nefcy combo

Star on Wheels
Sleepover
Page Turner
Spider with a Top Hat (with Piero Piluso)
The Bounce Lounge
Just Friends

all that cucking made her a bitter potty mouth

Okay true. The problem of the situation of Marco being with another girl could be resolved two ways;

The extremely deep and proper method; Cope and learn to live with your mistakes, growing from them...

Or the much more common, comfy, suitable for cartoons (and also prevalent in romantic/romantic comedy movies); Fuck that relationship, Main Characters ship fo' days.

I'm still putting money on Starco as endgame, because I don't honestly believes the creators would go for the former.

There is also bias, because I believe Jackie is too undeveloped and too uninteresting (outside of being a load of user's waifu-bait) to be the endgame. MAYBE if the show had more episodes of her actually being the focus, then I'd lean more towards Jarco being the endgame.

But no. They didn't. So I don't think so.

Actually now that I type that up I just realized; I haven't seen anyone defend Jarco. The best I've seen was when people on Sup Forums say Starco is garbage and Star's not good.

River Mermaid Powers Activate!

I know it's dumb, but, up until she blew up that giant monitor I couldn't help but think, "Star exits cooly"

>lost faith
But it's going great

it makes me happy that she is being yandere

What a catch

Whenever I see teenagers in shows I just imagine that their dialogue is slightly different with interspersed cursing.

Kinda like in Stranger Things.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=102&v=9n5ACBivlcg

watched this on instant replay

Is there a link to all the current episodes? I was following this show during release but dropped off because star and marco were giving me kim and ron vibes.

Honestly not sure how I feel.

Entertained at the very least.

Now do Too Little, Too Late 2.0.

youtube.com/watch?v=17o1OlroNSE
Apparently, this existed already, long before Star used it.

>It's not even over yet

Remember, season finale is coming

Things we know:
>Likes Skateboards
>Is NOT a schooler
>Has been friendly towards Marco for YEARS, (possibly crushing on him on and off?)
>Admires Marco's willingness to pick himself up no matter what crushes him down
>Has highlights that add a +10 to sexiness
>Watched Marco literally get into a throw up contest with a midget and didn't act grossed out or weirded out
>Likes Marco
>Is nice
>Lies to friends if she doesn't wan to hurt them
>Has child bearing hips that are perfect for a Latino whose future self looks ready to destroy hymens left and right
>Was Marco's first kiss
>Publicly did headpats... naughty naught

I like Jackie's personality. Plus we've seen her in a couple of the crazy scenarios the show has had. She's handled herself decently in those.

>that 1:14 mark

Ohhhhhhh, that's when I knew shit was about to get real and real painful real fast.

Googled Macross and Mirage.

I get what you're saying, but from the Macross from the 90s (80s?). Where that space alien chick who helped the reporter end the war was all head over heels, but he goes for the human chick. That shit pissed me right the fuck off. And I was like, 10.

And like I said in this postI don't see much chemistry. I see Marco chasing a girl, then girl going "yuh okay" and them having... two dates that go good. But I need more than that to see whether or not they have GOOD chemistry. I saw them have two successful dates (Graveyard, Concert). And while that is a good sign, I also saw Star and Marco for two whole seasons of the show so far, going through hell and high water, sticking together. I still find the Starco chemistry strong, but if the creators would put more Jackie-episodes in then I may be convinces otherwise.

Until they do, I'm on that Starco train,
And my ass is bruised from all these speedbumps

They also did Starsitting, I think. That one, Star on Wheels, Sleepover, and I guess Just Friends now are some of my favorites from this season and the series in general.

I think their others were weaker but not actually bad, still had lore and all that. Just the ones I liked most often feel like a huge step up from most other episodes.

They're probably some of my favorite boarders on the show.

Please stop with that image. I doesn't make me sad but the rudeness of the twit who decided to take it makes me angry

Good Night, My Darling

She's clearly a duck in disguise

Good Night, My Darling

sleep tight for Monday Lulu

>Harem confirmed with Jackie as top wife
AMERICAN ANIMU IS HABBENING

Did you all pick up on the duck symbolism?

>she gets along with geese
Jackie's evil?

I need to catch up.

I was well aware actually.

Waiting for bundled release.

>Harem confirmed
I WISH Disney had the balls.

I like her too. I think she's just kind of "nice" which is kind of boring when it comes to drama/comedy, but that still definitely counts as a personality considering how she's now been supportive toward Marco multiple times.

I think we're past the days when we can claim OMG SABRINA HAS MORE PERSONALITY THAN JACKIE

STARCO IS CUTE AND PERFECT!

CUTE AND PERFECT!

NEW HALL OF ANAL DEVASTATION?
>imgur.com/a/XKwJ4/#0

But Marco literally has no romantic interaction with star. All you have is BMB which is the same as the chinese dress, or her being older. It's like thinking the first girl always wins in a harem. It's a safe bet but you need to feel the show out.
Jackie doesn't even need to be on screen ever again. Marco is happy and dating her. That's been shown and that's all there is.
Star is cut up and Marco has moved on after Star said she wanted a friend. He even went for Heck. Star is his friend.
Marco a device for her fall and a pillar of her redemption. Nothing romantic

>Star's turning evil
>Jackie's already evil
>Hekapoo is a demon thing
>Janna is a feminist/satanist
... Man. Marco's REALLY into the darkside. Would explain why Eclipsa's chapter affected him so hard. AND he IS from Mexico, land of el diablo.

She handed them either like a stoner or someone that's seen this shit before.

Or she was faking the cool and will lose her shit towards the end stepping over the line and calling Star a freak.

All we've seen is surface garbage. Not who she is inside. And Marco has been too fucking thirsty to look or pay attention.

They're ducks.

Anything interesting happen or just shipping stuff?

Also the Mirage fiasco was like, last year, not classic Macross. That was the whole point. Marcoss has operated on these rules for so long people were blindsided when the show struck new ground, see SvE, with not having the MCs date.

Marco will be a bad boy after all.

NOICE