Hey Sup Forums we are reading wrestling comics to remember 3 greats that were lost this month...

Hey Sup Forums we are reading wrestling comics to remember 3 greats that were lost this month. Let's continue with Super Pro KO. I missed yesterday due to this site fucking up.

How is everyone doing tonight?

PART 1 HERE:

Wait, who died this time?

Thanks user!

In February we have lost Chavo Gurrero Sr, George The Animal Steele and Ivan The Russian Bear Koloff

Was looking for this yesterday, thanks a bunch for the storytime man.

I really tried but for like 2 hours I was getting "upload failed" no matter how I tried to start the thread. Sorry user.

Yeah, image posting across the whole board was down last night. We couldn't storytime new comics until this morning.

And Nicole Bass, but she wasn't as well known.

Also, there's been a ton of injuries in the industry so far, this year.

What a horror show

Shit I feel bad not hearing she died.

Fuck, how did I not know this before?

Yeah, she was on life support for a few days, & was taken off the other day.

That's because what happened to her happened in the same week as Chavo Sr's passing & George Steele's passing.

>there's been a ton of injuries in the industry so far, this year.

Yeah but was any injury more severe than the butthurt that had to be backstage when the Rock dialed CM Punk's number in the middle or the ring?

>George The Animal Steele
He was one of my favorites - always entertaining in a match, though not the most technical wrestler out there. I wrote to him the only fan letter I've ever written in my life, to which he replied by mailing me a signed copy of his autobiography with the inscription, "I hope you enjoy the read and God bless, Coach Jim Myers - 'The Animal'". He was a high school teacher and coach in his spare time who always made time for his students, team, and family. He only began wrestling as a means to supplement his teaching salary and support his wife and young daughter in hard times, never expecting to make much of himself in that regard. He struggled with dyslexia early in life and battled with Crohn's disease until the end.

Forgive my posting an image Dan, but I felt this was appropriate to post in his memory. I'd hoped to have it printed on a t-shirt and send it to him, but I never got the chance.

Well a Japanese wrestler suffered a career threatening injury last month, but that one takes the cake.

By all means user, it's your thread too