>Sexy Felicity all over his dick
>He still fawns over this ugly bitch who sucks Chad's cock in front of him
This show is so unrealistic

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gTcxZ58fKOI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>wanting Felicity
I think you're mentally deranged.

What's wrong with her? I didn't watch Arrow.

This show is so bad, I'm only watching it for the comic references at this point. How are the writers so incompetent?

Plus the DCEU Flash movie appears to be in the toilet. Feels bad to be a Flash fan

To be fair, current Felicity has been toned down quite a bit. She was at her absolute worst in Season 4 with her hypocriticalness, bossiness, and emasculating ways, but now in season 5, she is more grounded and Oliver has rightly put her in her place a quite a bit in this season.

>old Wally is back
>Waid and Johns runs reprinted

Absolutely great being a Flash fan actually

This was early Felicity though, she hadn't even nuked a city yet.

Messner-Loebs did it better

I didn't say things were perfect, but we have a good thing going right now. Obviously ideally we would get his run and Wally would get a current solo and/or Booth would be off Titans. But live action failing doesn't make things bad.

>Iris
>ugly
She's annoying but she's not ugly, same can be said for Felicity she's way more annoying.

How many times do you guys reckon teenage Barry whacked off in Iris's bed, or stole her underwear?

Zero.
Nobody masturbates in the DC universe, regardless of which Earth it may be.

That anecdote was just a joke

Oh I dunno, it explains everyone's mental health situation. You think teenage Bruce would have been so driven if he could have had 15 minutes alone and a copy of Alfred's National Geographic?

>ever doubting based Gaiman

>Iris
>ugly

Well, that's true nigga.

>sucks Chad's cock in front of him
Man... i miss Eddie. And the Pied Piper. And Golden Glider.
Why does this show not know how to handle it's past characters correctly?
I refuse to believe Eddie is dead.

That's not true unless you're a flaming faggot.

Oh wait, you are.

>I didn't watch Arrow

You answered your own question, friendo

Iris is P. ugly as far as black people go.

Well he's fucking dead dude

He shot himself in the heart and was buried

Until Thawne figures out that he has to keep Eddie alive to get the Black Flash off his tail he's as dead as you get

I really hope she gets torn a new one when everyone finds out about her hacker flash drive

I don't understand why no one mentions how awkward it should be that they're together

Also I don't think iris is that pretty. She's pretty but not that pretty at least to me. I'm black too if that matters . patty was easily best girl

I definitely agree and all of those polls that were traveling around the various boards had patty being voted to the top of 40 or 50 different chars including lois lane which is crazy but apparently the booty can do miracles.

Which lois

>Having tastes this shitty.

>Not liking delicious brown goodness.

From what I can tell, the CW doesn't want to spend the necessary money to get these actors on multi season contracts. So when the actors get another gig, they just write them off, sometimes bringing them back if they get the chance.

OP is indeed a fag today.

Felicity and Barry haven't been a thing in years. Did you just start watching the show?

Get the fuck out

Agreed, Candice is so sexy

Considering he also referenced Eddie, I'm guessing he's on season 1.

She's only second to Thea in the whole Arrowverse.

She falls if we include Supergirl, but that cast is stacked.

>Black

>yaas queen
This faggotry does not belong here.

OP has a bit of a point. I mean when Barry was just an ordinary nerd she treats him as some sort of sexless eunuch/ gay best friend. It's only once he gets powers that after about 20 years of knowing each other she realises he has a dick.

Try thinking about it from her point of view. She grew up with the guy thinking of him as a brother. I know some of you fags are into that shit, but in reality it's pretty awkward. It took a lot of random shit to reach the current situation.

>tfw you dropped Arrow after season 3 and never knew the pain of season 4 and beyond
>tfw you never bothered with LoT
>tfw you dropped Flash after the end of season 2 and don't know the horrors of season 3
You're all battered wives.

The only genuinely worthwhile CW period was season one of The Flash. It is hilariously apparent no one on the tv shows knows how to make all these characters work without false drama or work these budget constraints. Seriously, how many times are they going to make Barry forget how to do things he could do in season 1 just to make the plot "work" or give the exposition team something to do.

I don't think the poll differentiated between the various live action ones. Though I'm sure some did now that I think about it, probably Erica durance/Teri hatcher type of thing. It had about 40 names on it though so.

Well retard if you still watched the show you'd know Barry doesn't really job anymore. He is Wally's mentor now.

>yet another op is literally a fag episode

Really? I've heard the opposite in a lot of Sup Forums threads. I just can't do another evil speedster mastermind. S2 was so bad with the Zoom mystery. All of Earth-2 was crap desu.

>Felicity
>not Linda
OP is a fag.

>>tfw you never bothered with LoT
>>tfw you dropped Flash after the end of season 2 and don't know the horrors of season 3

There's no real horrors. It's all just pretty boring than outright horrendous like the Arrow.

I agree with you OP, they definitely wrote her like a power bunny chasing dick but that happens which CW writing.

On another note, has anyone heard if they're going to fix the archives?

The only reason I'm still watching the CW shows are because I've got huge gay crushes on all the damn women on these shows..

Patty was the true patrician's choice in the Flash Bowl but Barry completely fucked it up.

Kek do you read Flash comics?

The actress getting another job fucked that up more than anything but it was a giggle watching her top strawpolls while iris barely got any votes. Shit the chick from izombie was closer to battling it out with patty than anyone else.

I'd rather Barry/Caitlin they actually have stuff in common, other than sharing the same dad.

Plus this scene
>youtube.com/watch?v=gTcxZ58fKOI

Some men just really want to fuck their sisters, no matter how black they are

>>youtube.com/watch?v=gTcxZ58fKOI
Think they will reference this scene during the Supergirl/Flash musical episode?

Mother fucking Lena

>hate the supergirl show
>Mellisa is cute and i want to watch it because of her
>still cant bring myself to watch it.
Best flashgirl hands down.

I forgot about Patty! That just shows how weak this show is when it comes to writing character arcs.
All we get is comic refrences.

Patty even got Barry to fall for the "Help, I'm being hurt" trick...although it is not too hard to trick this Barry (see latest episode)

There's some top tier episodes in season 2 and 3 of Flash. They aren't worth watching the whole season, but still

If you understand the Flash you'd be fine watching just the good episodes.

The Reverse-Flash Returns, The Runaway Dinosaur and Flashback were highlights of last season.

Hopefully we'll get more soon

>Flashback
My ENTIRE dick that episode.

Eddie is Savitar

She's not ugly or annoying, this thread is dumb

This Iris is pretty shit senpai, just sayin'.

She was fucking boring

I would pay money to be where Barry is in that picture.