Cyborg #10 Preview

comicbook.com/dc/2017/02/23/exclusive-dc-preview-cyborg-10-by-semper-and-conrad/

Variant

The rat lord? Jesus christ. Come up with some better fucking villains

We Injustice 2 now. Bump

>The rat king? Jesus christ. Come up with some better fucking villains

>that face

SURELY THEY DO THIS ON PURPOSE

Will Conrad's back on art? Then who's on Captain Atom? His art is pretty good too.

>Holt Industries
I thought Mister Terrific was from Earth 2?

Not really sure, but regardless I don't think he ever left? I remember him being in stuff like the Superman Truth arc.

But either way there has to be a natural one on Earth-0 for when the old JSA members get their memories back and then recruit newbies.

Still Conrad. That series was finished a long time ago.

>I want two number 9's...a number 9 large...a number 6 with extra dip...a number 7...two number 45's...one with cheese...and a large soda...

Is there really no way to get people interested in Cyborg? With that said, I quite enjoyed his DCYou book.

Wait a preview already ? When do these usually come out ?

In modern age, you can't turn someone famous. The last character to rise in fame without a movie was green lantern, and that was a decade ago.

He's clearly modeled after the Notorious B.I.G.. Lazy eye and all

Rise and Fall of Captain Atom is still going till April. What you smoking fool?

Me either. But I did listen to a podcast where John Semper said he wanted a Cyborg/Mr. Terrific team up but he was turned down because DC had plans for him or something like that.

Depends on the site I guess. Batman #18's preview came out today, whereas 17's didn't come out until the Monday before release.

I think he means the art is already finished, because it is a miniseries

>The last character to rise in fame without a movie was green lantern, and that was a decade ago.

I wonder if Johns can get Hostess advertising.

Cool

He clearly prioritizes his relationship with General Mills.

Mister Terrific, Michael Holt that is, was always from this earth. He just got stuck in Earth 2 for awhile.

The nu52 version of the original Mister Terrific was a native to Earth 2 and was an antagonist.