Lol

Lol.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TomKingTK/status/833702769487917057
twitter.com/TomKingTK/status/833738440739061763
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

But Tim is too low, you idiot.

No Tim sucks.

>Barbara fans, are even worse than Robin power rankers.

I wish I was surprised.

Tim is exactly where he belongs.

Nope Tom says it.

>completely ignores people saying Bruce should be higher
Batfags BTFO!!

I AM A TOM KING FAN NOW :)

Tim is shit and lucky he was ranked higher than Ace

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

Honestly Brucefags aren't that bad. It's only Batcasuals who would cry and they don't read his books anyway.

Your Batman run is unimaginative trite so far, you idiot.

he said Tim is the true heir to the cowl though

kek, ty tom king

>Dick > Bruce
>Damian > Tim
>Tim is Bruce's heir
>Damian is Dick's heir

Fail to see any issue here

He's mine, so everyone hates Tim ..Because he is a clone.Batman is a thousand-time cooler than Tim.

Could you please learn how to type like a normal human being instead of the filthy sandlicking virgin that you are.

James pls Tim sucks,You're a 60 year old virgin.

.Timfags.

I jumped back onto the batbooks at Rebirth, why doesn't Barbara interact with the rest of the Batfamily? I get why she's not in Detective Comics since she'd be redundant.

Why are Batfamily fans so autistic?

Like, more autistic than the usual comic book fan.

She was on vacation in her first arc but showed up in Nightwing (to the detriment of that book).

She hasn't really been connected to the rest of the Batfamily since her move to Burnside. She is showing up later in I Am Bane in Batman at least.

yeah, six feet deep low

Just Timfags.

I don't know who James is or why you flick your fleshy bean to the thought of hating him, but do consider therapy.

>.Timfags.

King has struck Gold here.

Is that a male or female name?

Constance is a girl name

>Babs' fans ruined TKJ adaptation by their "muh waifu agenda" whining, leading to the garbage first half
They're the worst.

>King haters get bitchslapped again

Tom has won mine respect Because he hates tim

Please excuse my ignorance but what is being talked about here?

for me it is
Dick
Bruce
cass
Jason
Dami

Batfamily skill ranking: twitter.com/TomKingTK/status/833702769487917057

1. Cassandra 2. Dick 3. Bruce 4. Damian 5. Kate 6. Helena 7. Jason 8. Duke 9. Stephanie 10. Tim

Jason won Against cass in batman and robin eternal..

twitter.com/TomKingTK/status/833738440739061763

Bruce doesn't know all the kill moves that Cassandra and Damien knows.

Putting him below Steph is just harsh. The whole point of Steph is she's completely rubbish but tries hard and never gives up.

Nu52 Steph was trained by Catwoman and the Yakuza. Nu52 "Tim" was never really established as a good martial artist, he mainly relied on tech and his l337 haxor skillz.

The way tim "died" recently was literally what I would see Steph doing. Thinking she can fight but just getting blasted to high Hell.

They ruined him.

Figure Barb's not on there because King's more rooted in her best Oracle characterization.

>>Where's Barbara?
In a wheelchair.

This whole thing has proved without a shadow of a doubt that King is a complete hack that has no idea what he is doing.

Steph lived in a shitty neighborhood in Gotham while Tim lived in a rich affluent suburbs and tooks McDojo lessons.
Steph should be a better brawler.

Well in that case I totally agree that Barbara should be higher.
At least she should be higher than Jason.

Yeah basically Cameron Stewart wanted to move her away to this new Burnside district he made up so he could have complete creative control over her. He apparently didn't want any bat writer using her while he was on the book.

Except even Barbarafags bashed the opening because of Timm's awful insertion of the worst pairing

If he was she'd be ranked higher. Babs trained with Richard Dragon and could kick Tim's ass even from the chair.

The idea Dick is better than Bruce is dumb

It's right though. Dick was athletically active for nearly his whole life while Bruce only started post-puberty.

They're ignoring her until she's Oracle again.

Dick isnt Peak Human, Bruce, cass and damian are

Comic book writers get verified? Why

Dick is peak human though.

Why wouldn't they? Even fucking unpaid sports bloggers get verified. Verification isn't special.

He is Olympic tier, not peak human.

There is not a single way Bruce can be called peak human while Dick can't.

>There is not a single way Bruce can be called peak human while Dick can't.

You are not serious

Completely serious. In terms of physical ability, Dick is in every way Bruce's equal or superior. Bring in intelligence and preptime, then things change.

Dick had a much better teacher than Bruce did, after all.

You can't be serious. Dickfags are suppose to masturbate to him. Not pretend Dick can also lift a ton,kick harder than a car crash or bend steel.

The only official Peak humans in the bat family are cass, bruce, damian and back in the day Jean paul.

>in terms of physical ability, Dick is in every way Bruce's equal or superior

Outside aguility? nope

How old is Dick vs Bruce?

Dick was 21 during Grayson and Bruce was 32 during Endgame. I don't know whether their ages changed with Rebirth.

>Brucefags at it again

lmao

What?

Dick couldn't lift more than Bruce but his punches would land harder. F=MA and Dicks acceleration is a hell of a lot better than Bruces. I don't think anyone here is saying dick is better in every way than Bruce, but in overall fighting he would slightly edge him out.

How is Duke higher than both Steph and Tim?

They can't just accept that Dick would win.

What magical serum did Bruce take that makes him completely untouchable to Dick? Dick's backstory was a copypaste of Bruce's with some more athleticism involved, and wait Jean Paul what the fuck

Main character status, more experience.

>Dick couldn't lift more than Bruce but his punches would land harder.

Are you stupid?

Seriously where are you getting this from? Dick isnt even faster that Bruce, he is more aguile since he is way smaller.

Bruce is 3 times stronger than a olympic athlete

Peak humans are genetic freaks that developed their full potential, they are not normal humans that happened to be trained. Dick was never that. Only Steve cheated and got there ith a serum. Bane, Bruce, t'challa pre gods, cass, doc savage, conan, tarzan, etc, they are more than NORMAL trained people in their universes.

Jesus, calm the fuck down, they're fictional characters.

Shit silver age does not hold up in current continuity

Dick > Bruce, the Batman writer says it so it's canon. You have to deal with it.

What a Spencer response.

Dick is skilled guy, but isn't really strong. Both Bruce and Jason are stronger than him and Cass and Damian are more skillfull than him and Barbara and Tim are smarter.

A Batman writer who admitted that he was biased and was also trolling.

I wasn't even arguing your point, just telling you to quit going apeshit over something so trivial, but I'll take that as a no then.

Damian and Cass are freaks.

to be honest before this tweet stuff i had never seen anyone saying that dick is comparable on skill or on a physical level. And i'm a dickbats guy since Prodigal son.

He isnt the same guy

I'm actually a different guy, but your response really reminded me of Spencer.

Dick is way better than Olympic level. Olympic athletes are not even in the conversation of the best athletes in the world outside of a small number of sports like tennis, basketball, and hockey (though that might be going away soon) who have more important championships outside of the Olympics anyway.

Don't fall for the IOC meme; it's just amateurs not good enough to compete in something people care about on its own. Claiming Dick is Olympic level is a huge insult to the character.

There's nothing wrong with being biased toward the truth.

Whatever makes you happy, user.

Well, in that case I apologize.

Olympic level is a thing and of course he is better, Daredevil is also Olympic Level. It doesnt mean they are like OURS olympic athletes, it's a classification nothing more.

One below peak human

What about Snyder run where Bruce casually threw cars after the Dionisium rebirth,does that count

Todd certainly is on the peak human list,post flashpoint at least

He was in venom here, but he definitely a peak human. He actually hold a whole building above his head in Eternal.

he is enchanced, another meme thing.

Yeah, Jason is pretty strong and has a very impressive feats in N52.

Whining about a mess you made doesn't undo it.
They wanted to have her "fleshed out" they got it. Thanks Babsfags.

What about after he dropped venom,he held his own against desthstroke a feat batman couldn't do,and had Cass down,something very few can claim to have done

Jason is scary dude and especially now that he's calmer and more focused.

Does anyone even like Babs?
There's a lot of Cass and Stephfags but I never see any babsgirl fans.

They were Oraclefags(and still are a few)new batgirl lost slot of her appeal to them

I definitely think Jason is top 3 best batfamily fighter.

He is still enchanced, like hourman, deathstroke, midnighter, i actually love that.

we have all seen that, but that's before knightquest and one year later