Image Week 4 Storytime: Deadly Class

25 years ago a bunch of Marvel artists left the Big Two and decided to form their company, with blackjack and hookers. This company would eventually become the closest to a third competitor for DC and Marvel (lol) and the best known creator-owned comic book company out there.

For our final week, we'll be looking at modern Image, an age of superstar writers, popular artists, and... movie/TV pitches?

Next up we're entering the deadliest school this side of a public school in Juarez, Rick Remender and Wes Craig's Deadly Class

Saga:
Prophet:
Fatale:

You doing until the latest issue muderanon? Deadly class was quite the trip glad it didnt end when *Big spoiler so dont hover ffs. Marcus "died"

I miss him, he didn't deserve to die Anons :(

He could've been an interesting foil to Marcus at the very least

Only the first arc, as always.

Alright thanks. Till what issue is the first arc again?

Why would you post an image in a long storytime user.

The first six issues, so I don't mind images as long as you don't go crazy with them.

This series so far is my favorite of the new current Image crop, edgy but has brains, good art and doesn't drop in quality after the first trade.

Deadly Class is good shit. Remender's great at crazy stuff that isn't too capey.

This is just a harem book isn't it.

Nah. Has some considerably messed up relationship trouble, but it's far from being a harem I would say.