Nothing happened: the animation. Also turtles are whores who will ruin ones ambitions with all tools they have...

Nothing happened: the animation. Also turtles are whores who will ruin ones ambitions with all tools they have. I guess the only reason why this boredom incarnated was nominated is cute crabs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/s0wTdCQoc2k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>yfw this shit got nominated for Best Animated Feature at The Oscars over Kimi No Na Wa/Your Name

>some chinese cartoon no one saw

knowing the iincopetence of the academy ___moana will win

I fucking bet it's a generic gender bender love story.

I think either this or Kubo. Both are technical masterpieces.

>yfw peoples don't understand why TRT is great and are shilling shit like Your Name instead

Despite the movie being pretty boring and lacking in substance (it's a simple morality tale about finding happiness with what you have, especially when you have a smoking hot redhead wife) the movie does a fine job at reminding people that ANIMATION CAN APPEAL TO ADULT AUDIENCES.

It'll be Moana or Zootopia. Back when Frozen was nominated someone in the Academy said they go with what's popular and don't watch any of the choices because it's all for kids.

Would you kindly enlighten plebs?

youtu.be/s0wTdCQoc2k

Just look at this. You sure?

That's still a gender bender love story.

> Mfw I lost all along, shilling for Long Way North.

Hey, maybe it changed!

i just want to see butthurt furries from /trash/ ,Brave won an Oscar despite being the worst.

Now it's Your Name not being nominated, you should've seen the salt on Sup Forums when the nominees were announced and I don't blame them.

>mfw

It's a decent fable, but I wouldn't have nominated it. It's in no way a masterpiece and doesn't take many risks.

How did it do in Japan?

>Mfw I lost all along, shilling for Long Way North.
You and me both, bruvah.
I hope it will be Zucchini. Or Kubo, but Kubo's story was a bit lacking.

>How did it do in Japan?
Not well, they don't likes that kind of things.

Does it appeal to adult audiences, though?

It felt like a pretty good 30 minutes movie stretched into a feature. Very pretty but too long and dull, without anything truly interesting to say.
Also the animation really reminded me of Prince of Persia.

And Kimi no na wa is overrated IMO. Nice movie but still very standard and cliche anime fare.

that's the meaning of life user, you are too young to realise it, and you will think "bullshit old people says", you will get there one day

It's structured in a way that's supposed to appeal to adult audiences, but since the story is so thin it's not much more than an arthouse film.

Thank fucking God.

>And Kimi no na wa is overrated IMO. Nice movie but still very standard and cliche anime fare

This is exactly how I feel about Spirited Away

All about the execution senpai. Really you could say the same about Moana, or even Kubo when it comes to fables.

turtles are very kid-friendly though

surely kids would love a story about turtles!