NEW SAMURAI JACK SNEAK PEEK

NEW SAMURAI JACK SNEAK PEEK

HOREE SHEET

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nMIZD-JSf5k
youtu.be/qoUOH8z0JlU
tmz.com/2016/02/10/shia-labeouf-aunt-apartment-lawsuit/
pagesix.com/2016/02/10/shia-labeouf-to-evict-aunt-to-repay-1m-debt/
nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/shia-labeouf-pushing-aunt-sell-2-5m-condo-debt-article-1.2526979
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3441383/Shia-LaBeouf-seeks-kick-aunt-Manhattan-apartment-800-000-loan-uncle-s-not-repaid.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Ezs8UH789HE
mega.nz/#F!zoRxiZSK!prCZ-Wm4xc4lN5R9rL7HGQ
mega.nz/#F!Dk5R0T6Q!ps-SMfXt-Lq-Ct_2yf8GqA
mega.nz/#F!z8pxmIZL!uv1hY-wQm0pFVey2VHvzTw
mega.nz/#F!WhRFiaqB!kkKl1jPwKcXo8pcjaRgbKA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Could at least link it ya spooty spooterton.
youtube.com/watch?v=nMIZD-JSf5k

THAT'S TRUE

I FORGOT IT IN MY EXCITEMENT

THANKS

>3D motorcycle

JACK'S DEAD

>why does he wear the mask?

>Jack in a motorcycle and using guns

Meh. Not sure how to feel about this.

Radical to the extreme?

in order for people to not recognize him

If I really have to nitpick, the camera movement looks weird, sometimes even choppy.

For the rest it's pretty neat. I even like the choice of making Jack's bike animated in 3D. It gives a very cool effect.

WHY IS IT SO EDGY?
FUCKING EDGELORDS.

He's lost his way of the samurai

Also I already miss James L. Venable.

The music is the only aspect I'm not very hopeful for the sequel. I'm not very fond on Tyler Bates works.

I am pretty pleased.
The animation is kind of strange but then again the animation in Samurai Jack was always kind of strange.

the way I see it is
if you watch the first episode
he learns different styles from many different cultures
after spending 50 years in the distant future, he may as well get more firepower against these monsters that are outnumbering him more than ever

Why is a samurai using a gun and motorcycle

The animation looks off.

Well it isn't hand-drawn anymore. But it still looks like the show more than most revivals.

These

This sequence is pretty bad but I'm confident the rest of the show will be great.

Originally though the bike was retarded but when those spiked wheels chewed through the beetlebots like tin foil it was redeemed. Also reposting this to request a gif version.

>Actually seeing the wires being twisted

>uhhh this is a children's show, right?

NA NA NA

COCAAAAAAAIIIIIINNNNEEEE

Samurai used bows and horses, one could argue that their futuristic equivalents would be motorcycles and guns. I dunno either, but as an independent scene it's great.

>when genndy pitched this at comic con
youtu.be/qoUOH8z0JlU

Even though you can't see what's on the screen, it's so easy to visualize. This scene turned out almost exactly how I imagined it would

For human children not robot children

With the major rise of Sup Forums, the alt right, and anti-semitism throughout the world, there's a small part of me that's worried Genndy(a jew) will get shot by some Daily Stormer fan and we won't get the fifth season.

I'm half serious. I know there's a 0.0001% chance of it happening but still.

Keep that political shit out of here.

Genndy is one of the few based people left in Hollywood.
And he's a Russian jew, they're alright
Jack is also one of THE most redpilled cartoons out there, Sup Forums loves it.

Jack has spent more of his life in the future than in his own time at this point. He was roughly 20 when he got sent to the future, now its been 50 years. They even say how hes lost the way of the samurai.

That would never happen.

You'd be surprised, people on both sides of the political aisle have been getting violent over these past few months

go back to tumblr retard

becuz Samurai n'shiet

Libtards are by far the most violent so far.

My fave so far is Shia the Douche punching a guy in the face at his autistic museum ritual because his head was mostly covered, mistaking him for a nazi or something. The kid was actually on his side.

Plenty of samurai used guns once firearms reached Japan.

This. Japanese goverment may be autistic about guns now but most Japs, past and present, love the fuck out of em.

The guy hugged him and then said "Hitler did nothing wrong."

One of the most famous Samurai warlords of all time, Oda Nobunaga, used guns heavily in his greatest battles.

Nah, it's pretty bad. It seems wonky with pretty much everything, what the fuck happened

This was a different guy.

Gendy does it again. Just like those Tribal Women from the clone wars.

No, the one he punched said the thing about Hitler, the first one was chased off before any fists flew.

The action is always so...separate. Standing here, next shot, slash over there. There's no real flow.

Jack's a cool character and the setting and story is cool, I just wish it was...fully animated.

REEEE SOMEONE GIVE ME THE MEGA LINKS

Well said, was thinking the same. Also they mentioned that action is going to be top notch, so yeah. My hype has died here.

wtf how did I fuck up that screenshot.

>greaser bot scared to update to windows 10
nice fuck up, user.

That's just how modern western cartoons are, dude. Gotta get used to it, we're not gonna get any cool sakuga.

Again, different kid. He aggressively pulled one random dude offscreen and got physical but didn't punch him. Later on, he went after a teenager that was reading poetry simply because he was covering his face. Depending on who you believe, Shia either hit the kid twice (once while he was standing and again when he was stunned from the first hit) or he aggressively grabbed at his face to take his mask off and ended up hitting him that way.

The man's a colossal prick.
tmz.com/2016/02/10/shia-labeouf-aunt-apartment-lawsuit/
pagesix.com/2016/02/10/shia-labeouf-to-evict-aunt-to-repay-1m-debt/
nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/shia-labeouf-pushing-aunt-sell-2-5m-condo-debt-article-1.2526979
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3441383/Shia-LaBeouf-seeks-kick-aunt-Manhattan-apartment-800-000-loan-uncle-s-not-repaid.html

>wanted to punch / abuse /and kill his wife
youtube.com/watch?v=Ezs8UH789HE

That was a push.

Well not like any sane person would upgrade to that shit.

>WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILD RIDE

It was almost non existent in old samurai jack

GIVE MEGA LINKS OR I'LL DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 ON YOU COMPUTER

yay 34

I now understand why Genndy has sounded so apathetic and lacking in confidence every time he's talked about this.

No, the guy who hugged him said "Hitler did nothing wrong" before the camera moves away.

Samurai were more pragmatic than you think. Especially during Tokugawa Shogunate's twilight years.

Once again, not talking about the guy who hugged him. He pulled one guy aside, talked some shit, didn't touch him. Punched a nazi guy. Hit / Grabbed a poetry reading kid.

Even Stevens had a busy night.

No, he chased off someone yelling slurs and trying to rally racist people, then hugged another guy, who was the one that said the Hitler thing to him. Nobody caught the punch on camera.

Fine I'll do it myself.
Season 1 - mega.nz/#F!zoRxiZSK!prCZ-Wm4xc4lN5R9rL7HGQ
Season 2 - mega.nz/#F!Dk5R0T6Q!ps-SMfXt-Lq-Ct_2yf8GqA
Season 3 - mega.nz/#F!z8pxmIZL!uv1hY-wQm0pFVey2VHvzTw
Season 4 - mega.nz/#F!WhRFiaqB!kkKl1jPwKcXo8pcjaRgbKA