I want all Inhumans fans dead

I want all Inhumans fans dead
I want them dead DEAD

There are some good ones. Most of them are shit though.

Just like the mutants

I join your wish. albeit I want inhumans as a franchise to die forever

You get your wish, and you find yourself living in a utopia where all people are killed by secret police the moment they find an appreciation for the Inhumans.

Unfortunately, you find yourself getting a boner over Kamala Khan's ass one day, and you are summarily shanghaied, court-martialed, and shot.

I'm okay with this t b h

It's for the greater good

I blame mutants for everything. Even Neo Nazism.

The Inhumans are pretty cool, though. You can't blame them and the fans for Marvel running that into the ground over a petty film rights dispute.

This. It's a worthy sacrifice

They were "cool" mostly as a supporting cast, or occasional series. The thing is, they will never recover from what marvel did to them. Ever.

And btw, the actual monkey wish would be that Marvel would use Eternals instead of Inhumans as mutant replacement

Marvel editorial and corporate are to blame. Don't take your rage out on the characters or franchises.

Be mad at the real live people running this dumpster fire.

Just don't issue death threats and spam racist memes as a means of protest. That never works.

I want a job where I'm paid a lot of money to drive a sweet car where I chauffeur someone around the Eastern Massachusetts area.

Wrong

Do you understand the meaning of FUBAR?
It's over, the inhumans will be never good.
Over the 50 years of their history they only had one series (by Jenkins) that was acclaimed, but cancelled anyway, and that ended on issue 12. They will never have a "death of gwen stacy"tier issue, nor "DOFP", nor "Demon in a bottle". They slept over their chance at shining.

Marvel would have to completely cancel all inhumans books for 10 years to take away the foul taste from the mouth

Did a monkey's paw ever show up in Fairly Odd Parents? Not like a whole episode, since they already exhausted that space on the genie episode, but as just a one-off gag.

All of that is the fault of Marvel, not the franchise itself. The Inhumans, Avengers, and X-Men are only as horrible as Marvel chooses to make them.

>I blame mutants for everything.
Good.

No, the franchise is boring. Marvel forcing it only reinforces the fact that inhumans ARE boring. And extremely annoying

Fair enough. But I think if Marvel hired some decent writers across the board and establish a more concrete canon, I think that might solve some problems the company is experiencing.

Your wish is granted! You will be chaufferring Mr Goldstein in his Ferrari concept car. Mr Goldstein is a fithy rich 80 year old supremacist Jew that thinks all goyim are cattle. He's vomiting and shiiting all over the back seat from time to time, which you will have to clean. Sometimes he will be entertained in the car by young white girls. You will have to clean after that too. If you wrong Mr. Goldstein, he will make sure you never find another job.

I think that we reached a point in history where writers are cynically taking gigs at marvel to write some generic stories, then move onto independent works. it's never going to be as creative as it used to be.

I'd be cautiously okay with that

The Eternals are cool. And it's hard to turn "you find out that you've secretly been a space god all along" into a mutant minority allegory

>And it's hard to turn "you find out that you've secretly been a space god all along" into a mutant minority allegory
apparently you underestimate marvel's idiocy

Nah, the general formula had people around Timmy (or Timmy himself) being a monkey's paw of sorts, wherein he'd make a wish he thinks will solve his problems, but does not do so and only causes more problems, so he either has to compromise or reverse the wish.

But no, there was no actual monkey's paw.