tvseriesfinale.com/tv-show/venture-bros-co-creators-working-season-seven/
youtu.be/fAxSxaqaCL0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Theres more than 2 seasons tho

6 you mean 6

Six and four specials.
Go back to bed and study.

>what the fuck are they doing?
The Lord's work brother, the Lord's work.

Calm down. They'll probably announce the next season late this year or in the spring next year

Man, I wish I had half the passion the Monarch has for hating Rusty Venture. Then again, I'd probably be in jail for burning down some guys car that he inherited from his grandmother, so maybe not

>It's 2017
>You've only seen 2 seasons

What the fuck are you doing?
Go watch the other seasons.

>2 seasons

Theres only been sixteen episodes.

>Two Seasons
Get out.

You've got 4 seasons to catch up on yo. If you start now and watch an episode once every two weeks you should be caught up just in time for the next season, unless it comes out even later than that.

>still no news on Season 7 other than they're making it

Such little news shouldn't be uplifting. Fuck I love this show. It's so much fun.

You have to admit, this show is aging pretty well. Is it because of the amount of time spent making each season?

CALLF AVENUE

you think netflix could push this show to a 12 episode season per year?

Stop watching netflix.

You mean 6 seasons?

>2003 was 30 years ago

And another T-Shirt Club. Shame I only learned too late they kept doing those.

Dude if i spend the next 70 years watching the show at the quality it always has been

No lie i dont care. I die happy.

Best show on tv

and it has been off tv for a year.

Maybe next time I'll get a shirt

>Maybe next time I'll get a shirt

They fucked up your order? I didn't get my Blue Morpho shirt when I originally ordered it.

>2
>It's been 6

I hate threads like these where OP does this entirely so people can correct him and he gets replies. Unfortunately this one struck a chord.

>this show is aging pretty well
You're right. It almost has to just for anyone to still give a damn, but it's pretty impressive for a show that started 14 years ago

What show is this? Sounds dope

Hush, it's an excuse to talk about Venture Bros. Besides, OP is always a faggot, so why should we worry about it?

>14 years

jesus christ

I remember reading about the debut episode in tv guide

Once there was this kid who
Got into an accident and couldn't come to school
But when he finally came back
His hair had turned from black into bright white
He said that it was from when
The car had smashed so hard

Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm
Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm

Once there was this girl who
Wouldn't go and change with the girls in the change room
But when they finally made her
They saw birthmarks all over her body
She couldn't quite explain it
They'd always just been there

Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm
Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm

But both girl and boy were glad
'Cause one kid had it worse than that

'Cause then there was this boy whose
Parents made him come directly home right after school
And when they went to their church
They shook and lurched all over the church floor
He couldn't quite explain it
They'd always just gone there

Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm
Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm

Did not order because I don't like buying things when I don't have a job, since I was still in college

Also, graphic t-shirts don't look that great once you're an adult unless they're subtle. I was disappointed in myself, though, when I initially thought Hanks Steve Mcqueen jacket was an OC design, cause with the Venture logo it's pretty rad. I would like that jacket

Quality takes time, and their animation's gotten much better each season. It's a real shame how slow they work, I'm hoping they'll finish up the entire thing before they die.

season 7 is coming out

tvseriesfinale.com/tv-show/venture-bros-co-creators-working-season-seven/

Have you been reading anything in the thread?

>Did not order because I don't like buying things when I don't have a job

Understandable. I'm currently unemployed and I haven't spent anything on shit that I didn't NEED to throw money at.

>graphic t-shirts don't look that great once you're an adult unless they're subtle
Agreed. I didn't buy the shirts to wear them. I bought them because they're rare collectors items of a show that I really like. And maybe could resell them at some point down the road if I had or felt inclined to.

It's a parody of action-adventure shows, comic book superheros and villains, and a fair amount of science fiction films

Main characters are Doctor Venture, former child adventurer and drug addict, his two sons Hank and Dean, and their bodyguard Brock Sampson

Go watch the show right now

I know this shouldn't bother me but holy shit I still get depressed seeing how quickly the years go by.

2007 was ten years ago

Did you get the bed sheets? 'cause I did.

2027 is now closer than 2005.

STOP

There are adults right now too young to remember 9/11.

The bedsheets were one of the best purchases I've ever made.

Real talk, what takes so long? I understand the quality of the animation is important, but high-quality animation has been produced in much less time than a season of Venture Bros takes.

Is it just because they have a shit budget?

Some of that, yeah. From what I hear, they also spend a lot of time working out the scripts and going over it carefully. which is how we get all that foreshadowing and oblique references to past and future events and other multilayered stuff that makes the show so good.

>Is it just because they have a shit budget?

That. And also because it's written by the series' two creators ONLY. They single handedly keep the dots connected between seasons. A lot of their writing process probably involves backtracking to make sure they keep minor details consistent for maybe reoccurring use. And also to make sure if something fits if it's something they made for shits and gigs WAAAY back and want to use again because they came up with an idea for it (St. Cloud).

But yeah, lack of support from the Network is what slows them down.

>but high-quality animation has been produced in much less time than a season of Venture Bros takes.

This is partly the reason why we have shorter seasons now. They consolidated the money they would've used for episodes in past seasons to up the visual production value of the current seasons. Hence why the last two or three seasons were made to be HD.

Pic entirely unrelated.

It's a very painstaking process.
youtu.be/fAxSxaqaCL0

Reubens are fucking delicious.

Do you think CN would ever pull the plug of The Venture Bros?

Who knows, they're crazy enough to fight with Brendan Small over merchandising rights to Metalocalypse.