Is Professor Farnsworth the best mad scientist?

Is Professor Farnsworth the best mad scientist?

I read that in his voice.

dOHH myy yess

pretty much

He's the guy you can go to get shit done with out him having to actually do anything, because he would already built it years ago or yesterday or one of his other machines would have ironically solved the problem
He's just that good

ANGRY.

He's not even that mad, just senile.

My vote goes to Hank Pym or Ultimate Reed Richards.

I like the trope of senile/incompetent people with surprising competence in their field.

i also like seemingly autistic or otherwise tuned-out ones who are still incredibly competent. the howard hugheses of the world. RIP that guy from silicon valley

>They say madness runs in our family. Some even call me mad. And why? Because I dared to dream of my own race of atomic monsters, atomic supermen with octagonal shaped bodies that suck blood...

IT DOES OTHER THINGS!

>implying there's anything crazy about that

Oh yeah my fries come in tomorrow

Farnsworth is the pinnacle of scientific shenanigans.

Before the new seasons yeah.

>with freeway on-ramps for arms!

who the fuck is that on the bottom? other than him I have to agree on this fusion
goes without saying

Not the best but I find Frankenstein and Doctor Polidori are underappreciated. Granted I guess Rick sort of stole their whole shtick.
Doctor Sivana.

Dr. Sivana, Captain Marvel/Shazam's other archnemesis.

Forgot my pic.
Frankenhole was like Rick and Morty before Rick and Morty was a thing except 11 minutes, purely comedy and made fun of horror tropes rather then sci-fi tropes.

Made by the guy that made Moral Orel.

Rustys not even really that much of a scientist, I'd hardly call him mad either. He just seems really cynical and annoyed by everything.

oh i was gonna say, dr frankenstein is an asshole, but if you mean from frankenhole, he was great.
huh. would you agree he's half venture half utonium?

that's just it, he's not terribly scientific OR mad, but the few times he's genuinely one, he ends up being the other. lest we forget the Ooo ray, the joy can, or the (in his mind) innocuous act of mass-cloning and brain-copying his sons in case of their deaths

I like this guy a little bit more to be honest.
Dude was carrying a show, where the titular characters became basically extras in their own show.

Not necessarily the best, but certainly of a higher level than those like Farnsworth, if only for the fact that he managed to actually conquer the world and keep hold of it for about 8-10 years, despite various attempted uprisings.

He literally pulled a Dr. Frankenstein on an industrial scale. I think he gets to qualify

Good news everyone! I've invented a machine that
>makes you read this line in a different voice.

>traps the universe in a permanent time loop.
Yea

Rusty is the epitome of failure and disappointed expectations, the theme of the entire show.

Farnsworth is full of regrets, as is Rick while Sivana is a failure as oftentimes is Farnsworth.

Satam Robotnik is probably one of the greatest children's cartoon villains ever made.

The man takes over a kingdom of animal people and forcibly transforms them into robots. All while turning the land into metal and machinery

The guy's a dick and I love it

>would you agree he's half venture half utonium?

Well, he is similar to both of them in the sense that he has a really weird family.

bringing out old faithful, eh?

>he didn't even sell his soul to the devil so he can bullshit his way through complex and impossible medical procedures
>he didn't cheat the devil and death by surgically implanting 8 extra souls thereby making satan a minority share holder