How many versions of this faggot exist?

How many versions of this faggot exist?

one primal true version exist outside the 52 earths, and a sliver or proyection of him is in every universe. I guess. Nigga, read multiversity

Darkseid exists a sentient concept of evil, and presents himself within each individual universe as a incarnation of that worlds evil, each slightly different according to the moral standards of that universe, but still universally abhorred and feared as the epitome of everything that is wrong with the universe.

>proyection
Do you mean projection or is proyections some Morrison term from Multiversity?

One

>Darkseid
>evil
But that's wrong

DS is the god of Tyranny, not evil.

After the war in Heaven and Final Crisis, DS died and was split into the multiverse, the current Farmerseid is one of these slivers. of Darkseid

>Darkseid exists a sentient concept of evil, and presents himself within each individual universe as a incarnation of that worlds evil, each slightly different according to the moral standards of that universe, but still universally abhorred and feared as the epitome of everything that is wrong with the universe.

So, is Earth-3 Darkseid good, or is he still evil there?

I'm not sure pre-flashpoint, but New 52, he's kinda like Morpheus, with one true form and all the different universes showing him how he needs to be seen.

I was just wondering this myself. Even the Earth-3 heroes were assholes though, so maybe Darkseid was basically New 52 Highfather in Earth 3 universe. A well meaning tyrant.

>New52 Highfather was a well meaning tyrant

Ugh, don't remind me

what? he's just a fragment of multiverse Highfather, its alright.

still annoying that they didnt appear in Darkseid War

One. Darkseid is Darkseid, he's the same individual across all dimensions, realities, and timelines simultaneously.

Why are all of Darkseid's kids such fucking failures?

>all these long drawn out answers
>Not just stating the simple truth

Darkseid is.

To be fair, Darkseid is pretty much evil, probably purely so. It's just that he isn't *quite* a literal god of evil, just a malicious god who embodies concepts like tyranny and dictatorship that could very well be argued as 'evil'.

>How many versions of this faggot exist?

Four YOU.

Darkseid IS

'Bout three fiddy.

Most characters from bot marvel and dc tend to have a fuckton of other incarnations.

Darkseid himself is a fucking failure.

evil

darkseid is

darkseid abides

He's exactly the same, but replacing free week with anti-life on Earth 3 would actually be an improvement.

Sometimes you eat the boomtube, man.

Is there still a universe where all the heroes are villains and vice versa
What's he like there

Is the true one more powerful then the 5th dimension imps?

gay