Who would win?

Who would win?

Other urls found in this thread:

outskirtsbattledomewiki.com/index.php/14-fiction-profiles/2919-steven-universe
youtube.com/watch?v=lWm0OzY11_M
youtube.com/watch?v=Gbc280n-8wA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

5 Aliens with magic vs. 1 Alien with I guess super strength. If he has the Omnitrix he wins. if not then he loses.

Well vilgax conquered a lot of shit right?
Dude isn't gonna hesitate to end life vs these guys right?
He's battle hardened id say if he had any kind of weapon hed probably win

The gems if they fuse

Vilgax commanded an entire military to conquer. If He's taking that with him then he will no doubt win.

>The verse as a whole is fairly powerful, it contains a large number of advanced technology artifacts like warp pads, replicators, powerful weaponry and massively FTL ships. Almost every relevant character has FTL reactions and at least small island level of durability and destructive capacity with some country-continent level high tiers plus a planetary threat.
>The Crystal Gems have thousands of years of battle expierence and are very agile and skilled fighters at HtH combat and long distance combat through the use of special weapons and long reach techniques of some fusions. It's a basic ability of every gem to be able to regenerate since their physical forms are actually only a projection coming from their gem, and bubbling and teleporting away items and persons is a recurrent ability used by the Crystal Gems in the show. It's also worth noting that gems have nearly unlimited stamina since their power source is the entirety of the universe's matter-energy, and thus they don't need to eat or rest. Some gems like Amethyst enjoy doing these things, regardless.

outskirtsbattledomewiki.com/index.php/14-fiction-profiles/2919-steven-universe

>The Crystal Gems have thousands of years of battle expierence and are very agile and skilled fighters at HtH combat and long distance combat through the use of special weapons and long reach techniques of some fusions.

Didn't help them much against Steven's Watermelon people.

>ITT: delusional SUfags who know nothing about Ben 10
Vilgax is beyond anything from SU. Not even Alexandrite stand a chance.

Diamondhead beat him one on one

you guys for>Almost every relevant character has FTL reactions
were the fuck is this guy pulling this nonsense from. The gem literally can't go fTL or else thier "bodies" would lag behind since they are light constructs. youtube.com/watch?v=lWm0OzY11_M

Because Ben's aliens were OP as fuck in Alien force.

>vilgax of murder

I'm sorry user but some of the gems even without showings can be power scaled to the ocean rising feat lapis performed by her own without even fusing. Zargothrax is strong but he's not THAT strong.
ps I hate SU

I think they reacted to a homeworld ship once

Lmao, there was no reason for a building to explode like that

>Using the OBD wiki

Kek. I bet you also browse space battles

Vilgax is stronger for sure but the CG's hard light body would probably give them the edge.

only depends on what gear vilgax has

Who would win?

pretty much this.

also I didn't even know Narutoforums was still alive let alone that retarded wiki.

How competent are the Irkens in this scenario? If the Tallest really give a shit, they win. If they're fucking around, their odds are like 50-50

The OBD declined after some douche got the original wiki destroyed. It was at this point people just stopped caring.

The only ones left are the wankers

Vilgax a shit. A SHIT!

Vilgax hands down

buy time the gems realized they needed to fuse it would be too late

>the building just explodes
I really need to watch this again.

> EACH Irken soldier graduates by conquering a planet alone
> Crystal's best warriors cant take on earth

Vilgax would just out-height the tallest and reign supreme. Not to mention Zim auto-loses the war if he finds out and leaves Earth.
Vilgax would have them wiggling their antennae in salute in no time.

You know what? Fuck it, throw the Dark Makers from Jak 3 into the mix and have a three-way battle.

How many G forces can Steven survive if thats the speed of light?

youtube.com/watch?v=Gbc280n-8wA
Plutonians>Gems

kek

Bad writing