Is crystal a dyke now?

Is crystal a dyke now?

what went wrong?

Women in comics now have to be either gay, ugly, fat or all three.

It's 2017 man, and Tumblr is the new cash cow audience to pander to. Get used to it.

I guess so

I like her new look except for the hair. I mean, her hair is Crystal's iconic visual element. It's her bat-ears, her golden lasso.

That black thing is also not a big fucking scrunchy either. It's part of her hair.

NOBODY FUCKING CARES ABOUT THE SUBHUMANS

FUCK OFF

Ike Perlmutter.

I fucking hate that faggot Anka.

>what went wrong?
Marvel decided that Medusa should be the "main Inhuman" character, after decades of it being either Black Bolt or Crystal, so they had to reduce their importance somehow.

Her ex starting fucking her sister.

Although I think that happened after the haircut

i like that outfit.
same for dating sites.
no offense to your taste but that's kind of retarded, user. how would your hair have such a nice neat pattern. it should look like a cat's tail stripe at best

I really don't get why they push Medusa so much. She's so boring. Is it because "LOL, her hair is her power! How quirky!"?

It's because she's the queen or whatever.

Once you go kree there's nothing else to see.

The Inhumans are a subhuman race, the sooner they fuck off to space the better

What? Because of short hair?

>how would your hair have such a nice neat pattern.
It's a comic book

>a dyke "now"
Why are straights like this?

yeah, explain...

I like the new costume better, the hair can go either way depending on who draws it.

Mutants need to take a hike too, drag the deviants and the atlanteans off world with them while they're at it, earth is for humans.

I'm more concerned about Crystal's blobby fingers.

>Why are straights like this?

Back to tumblr for you

Because they're too stupid or "moral" to pirate shows, comics. They're idiots, they more easily consume any garbage put in front of them, unlike the less casual audience. And finally they'll purchase anything that confirms their views.

They're better consumers than you. Idiots always are.

Medusa is not that bad her power can be done well when the writer/artist is creative. The thing is a lot of her character is playing off her relationship with BB, Ahura, andCrystal all of whom were largely absent from Soule's Inhumans. Her role got squashed into giving orders and being a bitch. She didn't even do much most of the plots were resolved by the new Inhumans.

Marvel keeps pushing Dyke cuts on their female characters for some reason

-Carol
-Crystal
-Kitty

I'm sure i'm missing some

I dont understand the moral meme when it comes to piracy

Oh no a company worth millions of dollars, I just couldnt read something for free that would cost me $4, they really need it! Wow I feel good about myself!

Caselli likes short and weird hair. He does that o everyone, look at Riri's hair now Bendisman compared to the afro. He does it to all the girls he redesigns.

Carol is literally the only one of the three with a "dyke cut" you complete weirdo.

The other two just have short hair. Hell, is Jean's new anime hair "dyke" hair too?

Yeah, idiots.

Pirating doesn't hurt the economy. Just big company profits. My money still goes into the economy

If it's really good, support it. Ive bought games and comics I torrented first because they were great.

The artist doing IvX should be disemboweled for what he did to Irma.

Fuck that guy.

Tumblrinas are cows yes, but cash cows are people that make you money and Marvel/DC just realized comics aren't selling for shit even after pandering to these cows.