He's gonna be in the Nightwing film, right?

He's gonna be in the Nightwing film, right?

>Tom Hardy
>still uses Bane Voice
I'd like that

it would be nice, but no

It would be extremely homoerotic.

Of ever there was a time for Dick Grayson's Super Harem to be on the screen it'd be now. All I need is Nightwing a la Tenchi Muyo

He has a very small pinky.

I always thought Daniel Craig looked like midnighter. He's got short blond hair and looks very rugged, beaten up.

Forgot my damn pic.

>Dick: you're a big guy
>Middy: for you

Perfect.

you know what, yeah. he'd be perfect

I'm now eternally depressed that I'll never get to see a Middy and Dick movie

A comic book would be good enough for me.

> he's in the movie
> post credits scene is him meeting with Apollo, tells him he won't guess what he did today.
> we get a Midnighter and Apollo movie

user pls, we could never get something that gay

> that feel when the "gay" part is more of a deterrent for hollywood than the "beheads people by kicking them" part.

Let me dream, user.

Too bad hollywood talks with both sides of their mouths. They talk a big game of being tolerant and inclusive, but they would never adapt a Midnighter and Apollo movie. They only make "daring" pieces if it has hot lesbians.

Orlando/Aco was literally the purest combo of the last 5 or so years of capeshit. I miss it.

I think, in this particular case, it's also a problem of it having to have one hell of a marketing team to reach its audience because

> characters not popular enough to appeal to the nerd chic crowd, and without enough hardcore fanboys to support the movie by themselves
> too violent for the inclusiveness crowd
> too gay for the action flick crowd
> have to deal with the "so are they just gay batman and superman?"
> china wouldn't touch this with a ten foot pole

He's going to be the love interest, right?

so DC can piss both the nightwing fans and the Midnigther/Apollo shippers in one single move?

>Midnighter/Apollo shippers
Is it shipping if they're an actual couple though?

Yes? Shipping has nothing to do with canon status (and they -were- broken up for a while).