Infinity War

Is Sup Forums even hyped?

dumping concept arts

You have no idea how hyped I am. I've been waiting for this shit since 2012. I just hope they pull it off.

I don't know. I'm hyped for what they'll do after it and I'm interested in all the movies coming out before it, but I know Infinity War itself won't be anything special despite the supposed scale of it.

I'd be skeptical, but I never thought that they'd pull off Avengers or Civil War, either.

We have 4 films between now and then, so I'd rather not get hyped for it yet.

THE AMAZING BULK

I used to be, but I can't be anymore. I hate the direction the movies have taken.

I am hyped, but not sure if I can keep living long enough to see it.

I think the Russo's are pretty good directors for like Captain America. Their 'everything is grey and bleak' I don't think would work much with IW.

>Is Sup Forums even hyped?

I think it's mixed between folks not giving a shit to people positively anticipating it. I'm of the latter. I'm not allowing myself to get excited. I'm pacing myself because we still have Thor 3, GoTG 2 and SM: Homecoming to come out before Avengers 3 does.

I'm unironically a sucker to superhero movies, and I am looking forward to it, but I honestly do not feel the hype yet, we still don't know how it would go, its too early to tell

You forgot Black Panther.

Can anyone still care about the MCU by this point?

It's going to be hilarious when this shit flops. Once again confirming why the man-children who still read comic books are barely more than marginalized caricatures of themselves. But instead of admitting you've become the most beta of betas, you'll complain for years how "good it was" and how "tasteless" the general public is in desperate attempts to try and divert away the soul crushing realization that you've wasted your lives on mind-numbing drivel originally designed to entertain teenage boys.

>Can anyone still care about the highest grossing film franchise of all time
I'm going to go with "everyone and their grandmother cares", user.

I didn't. Black Panther was rescheduled to premier between Infinity War and Avengers 4.

> cramming together a passage of the most overused buzzwords Sup Forums 'culture' has to offer to try and make something resembling bait

Wew lad.
You could just bump the thread with an unrelated image if you're that desperate to keep it on page 1.
Nobody will care.
Observe.

Marvel will never recover, huh.

WHOA
WHOA

SENTRY?
Are we going to Black Panther the SENTRY into the MCU at the last possible second? Is that confirmed?

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

From the thumb, i thought Thor had a Rocket Mjolnir

God, it's going to be so fucking weird seeing the Avengers and the GotG in the same place at the same time.

Tony Stark and Rocket Raccoon in the same room. Even with all the crossover shinaniganery going on, it's going to be weird.

It's fake, user.

its an unconfirmed Phase 4, similar to the Fantastic Four one with arc reactors on their chest