Why all DC projects are so filled with Batman?

I mean, I understand he is popular but how is that it is on every fucking DC related work, no matter if its comics or movies/TV or vidja. Batman characters are fucking everywhere.

Is that All the other characters matter so little that can't sell without Batman help?

>WB makes Batman media because Batman is popular
>will cancel non-Batman projects out of fear of them not being popular
>since Batman media is all that gets made, Batman is all that gets known
>WB then forces Batman into more things because thy don't think the things they didn't make will sell

DC feels that Batman needs to be shoved into everything. If Batman is of panel, people need to be asking "Where is Batman?"

Batman is probably one of the most popular Hero beside Superman and Spider-man. Plus Batman Toys are sell like hotcakes since it contains alot of shit like the figures itself, batmobile,etc and casuals love him and his rogue gallery (mainly joker.) I dont mind seeing Batman alot but I do agree sometimes its overkill.

Normies like Batman

>They canceled MOS2 to make BvS
>From the 3 movies on the DCEU so far, Batman showed up on 2, heavily advertized and will appear on JL
>Is said to appear on Wonder Woman and Deadshot movie
>The rest of the DCEU has planed: Harley movie, Deadshot movie, Nightwing movie

>Probably will appear on the Harley and Nightwing movies too...

>>The rest of the DCEU has planed: Harley movie, Deadshot movie, Nightwing movie

And Flash
Aquaman
Shazam
Teen Titans
Justice League Dark.

Try harder, faggot.

Wait, Harley and Deadshot are gonna have solo movies?

Is this confirmed or just some weird speculation?

And if its true...WHY, why not SS2 instead?

You are conflating DC with WB.

Weird speculation. Harley has GCS and they were talking with Mel Gibson about SS2 last I heard.

There was a Harley movie announced almost immediately after SS, but it's a Gotham City Sirens movie (so Harley, Catwoman, and Ivy,) and it's also been said that it's also a Birds of Prey movie (so Batgirl, Huntress, and Black Canary.)

>implying normies liking all kinds of capeshit(superman,avengers,xmen) isn't mainstream now

>why does a company use a character they know will sell so much
gee I don't know

yep

>Is that All the other characters matter so little that can't sell without Batman help?

Pretty much. Especially in comics.

Batman's solo title consistenty sells between 100 and 140 thousand copies every month. No other long-running title from any publisher even comes close to that. It doesn't even matter when DC put the price up - it's usually $4 but has gone as high as $6 for single issues - because people still buy it.

Of course they'll put that in other books.

to be completely fair, Flash is looking disastrous. I'd assume nobody wants to touch it because they made his lightening blue.

>I'd assume nobody wants to touch it because they made his lightening blue.

It's telling how Marvel can completely rewrite their characters into unrecognizable forms (Iron Man, Guardians) and nobody bats an eye, but something as small as a color change is considered a disastrous change for DC.

I guess making movies about characters nobody gives a shit about is sometimes beneficial.

Because batman sells. Despite the fact that hes such a boring character.

Who's not a boring character?

plus there are the gustinfags who think a TV actor belongs on the silver screen.

Supergirl, Flash, Powergirl etc

Those are really boring characters though.

Sorry, it wasn't the intention.

OK man, so Batman will just be on AT LEAST half of their movies.

You answered your own question, user.

If it is good,people will forgive it.

Like we did with Ledger Joker.

If it is shit, people will always bring it up, like Snyderman and Pa Kent.

This is how it works.

If they want to take risk and be different, they must be prepared for criticism AND to show that it can holds up and conquer people back.

>Good
>Heath Ledger

Sup Forums wouldn't hate batman if it was still dickbats

Companies like money

People with money like Batman

It's not rocket science. Blame the other brands for not being as appealing as Batman

Worked for DC. They don't know how to make money any other way.

Batman is a literal archtype that spawned thousands of characters.

If you have a myth thats been around for almost 80 years as an IP would you not use him?

You're smoking crack if you don't think that WB is exerting it's influence on DC's comics. New 52 with all those costume changes and mythos rehashings comes to mind as a prime example.

DC fans are a bit more autistic than Marvel fans.

>Batman shows up in Fantastic Beasts II

The heck, user? Batman sells. DC wants to sell comics. Why is this even a question?

Do normies even like Supes anymore? All my normie friends think he's lame. Hell, even my other friend who's into comics doesn't care much for him

>Like we did with Ledger Joker.
>we
Sup Forums is still split on him, I'd even say there are more Ledger haters on here.

just like marvel with wolverine a few years ago

Really?

...Really?

Marvel fans are much more loyal. DC fans do a lot of infighting. Such as getting a tv actor as the star of the movie was never actually an option, never before has it been. Miller is a much better actor anyway but because he has black hair then casting is just the worst, they'd rather have a shitty actor with blond hair than a good one with black hair.

>Superman is a literal archtype that spawned thousands of characters.

Fixed

Because they don't make movies and videogames to appeal to comic book fans, they make them for normies who pretend to like comics but has never actually read one.