"Okay, my people may be being gassed to death and everything, but really, why is this a big deal? Also...

"Okay, my people may be being gassed to death and everything, but really, why is this a big deal? Also, my future self is a mass-murdering psychopath."

Why is young Cyke so shit?

It's a matter of universal balance. For every Rightclops, there must be a Wrongclops.

Any normal guy would have swooped in to fuck Emma.

He was Hopeless for over a year. That'll hurt any character.

>Why is young Cyke so shit?
because he was made for the laziest of reasons that is to nullify decades of character development because the writers are too lazy to find a way to write classic Cyclops out of the corner they put him.

I blame his writer, he's been guilted and shamed since he got there.

Metatextual awareness. He knows he just has to play the line and wait for an editorial shift. In comics all things come round to their source, and Ol' Slim was there from the beginning. Bobby still has to take one for the team though.

Bobby's taking ten for the team at this point

I'm pretty sure since getting Jean Grey'd Bobby's been monogamous.

Christ, it really does seem like Jean mindfucked Bobby into being her ideal gay bestie. It's like America Chavez without the subtlety or existential ramifications on the Marvel Universe.

I've gotten to the point that I just make headcanon that makes whatever lies Marvel spreads work. It's legitimately too much work to actually care anymore

That's because nobody is besties with Jean grey.
That page is such shit. I like kid cake but not when he's a chump in champions and an idiot in this.

I can't tell if this is an edit or not.

If Marvel were not retarded they would make Cyclops death a ruse and have Hydra Cap aligned with the Inhumans. Have Cyke come back and lead the Avengers and have a full page spread of Carol saying "Cyclops was right."

But Marvel is dead.

Didn't maggie say "My people will not be gassed to death" in IVX?

The mist would probably kill a lot fo mutants but not all of them.

Mutantkind would not be completely extinct.

The funny thing is that there is that even with the new people the Inhuman population should be a fraction of the mutant population. AvX put the mutant population back in the millions, Inhumans only numbered 4000 before the Terrigen bomb.

Please tell me this is an edit and they don't have someone this insane writing.

Tykelops is bad bad bad

All-New X-Men made him worst

>That's because nobody is besties with Jean grey.
What are Storm and that roomate she had?
and Xavier in a creepy way I think

It's an edit but it's not that far off from the original.

I was really enjoying his solo title until Rucka left it.

I wish adult Jean had interacted with Misty and Colleen more.

Mutants are still being sterilized by the cloud though

Blame the writter

This might be the most annoying goddamn thing.
Non-mutants give birth to mutants. almost every fucking mutant on the planet has regular human parents.
Yet the writers paint this like no mutants would ever be born again.
Because they're hacks.

he doesn't know he grows up to be right so he listens to wrong people.

also bringing the O5 of the past to the future is bad fanfiction tier writing.

>Why is young Cyke so shit?
Marvel comics.

Bendis literally stole the idea too.

It's the exact same setup as a New Mutants mini.

No you don't. Bendis proved how dumb that idea is.

How come when the Inhumans try to release a massive cloud of death on the world, it's okay since it's their religion, but when the Skrull try to destroy all life on earth in the name of their gods, they're the bad guys?

Is Dennis Hopeless fault , because Rucka, Layman, Bendis and even that SJW whitley wrote a decent Tyke

Protagonist-centered morality.

>Bendis thinks it's a bad idea
That just means it's a great idea.

Bendis doesn't think it's a bad idea, he thinks it's a great idea, hence why he used it on the comics you replied to.

Because in his head at basically all times is "I wish I was still a space pirate" so he just goes along with whatever the other young mutants are doing.

The vast majority of mutants to be born would die immediately.

And frankly, a few million people dying should be enough cause to shut down the Inhumans' shit. Not even the Inhumans themselves are safe - half the people that undergo Terrigenesis seem to die in their cocoons, and if they're exposed to the cloud a second time they turn into horrible monsters.

Assuming the Inhuman genes are pretty widely dispersed, the cloud going global would kill hundreds of millions of people, AND it would mean almost all mutant children would die in the womb, probably raising infant morality on a whole by a few percent. This is completely unacceptable supervillain tier shit.

>full page spread of Carol saying "Cyclops was right."
I want this, even if it's fan made

I kinda want that as a recurring gag, at various points Cyclops says something innocuous that Carol later agrees with.

>MAC
>Subtle
Which comics have you been reading, exactly?

original image in pic related, but it's not even that much better. He says that they might actually be "on the wrong side of history" even though they're literally 100% justified in trying to destroy the clouds now.

Fucking traitor. Rightclops needs to come back from the dead and blast his little faggot house mutie ass into the sun.

"MUH SACRED CLOUD"

Yeah bitch boy, defend that fucking cloud that killed YOUR FUCKING OLDER SELF.

Jesus christ, Marvel can go suck a dick. I want Cyclops back from the dead with an infinity gauntlet and make everything right. Fuck this shit, HIRE ME MARVEL SO I CAN MAKE THIS HAPPEN.