Shulkie checking for breast cancer

Shulkie checking for breast cancer.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FE-v320YfcQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She literally has gamma radiation in her blood, If she was going to develop cancer, it would have happened already

Look at how massive her boobs are. They're legit 2x bigger than her head

Which is why they make the perfect target for rocket launchers.

You might be confusing the curve of her rib cage for the lower curve of her tit.

This, but now I kinda see it as one giant boob mushed by her forearm, too.

Would it be easier in her human form?

What about undead people? Surely zombies are immune to cancer.

Isn't her whole body literally cancer though?

>okay let's have the female character who literally can't get cancer check for breast cancer
>coincidentally the girl with the biggest breasts
This was just stealth cheesecake right?

>you will never EVER smoosh your face between those gargantuan tits while she cradles you in her amazonian arms
Just kill me now famalams.

She has a healing factor.
Can she even get cancer?

...Wouldn't a healing factor exacerbate cancer?

If they have cancer when they get the healing factor. If not the healing factor prevents the cell damage that causes cancer.

is that why deadpool's face is all fucked up

Shulkie checking herself for breast cancer is really turning me on.

Post the others

Would AIDS Superman be able to defeat Zod?

Of course, this is what rape is for

>AIDS

Nice try, Luthor! It's clear that the last time Superman went in for a check up with Dr Hamilton, you found a way to inject a dose of liquid Kryptonite into his bloodstream in order to convince him that he had contracted AIDS. You would have gotten away with it if you had remembered one important detail: Superman always wears protection.

Carol also got a Prostate cancer variant, confirming that she is a dickgirl.

>Jane Foster on a breast cancer ad
huh.

Most 4channers should check for breast cancer too

Because they're fat

Because comic book authors don't understand medical science

I have a lump under the skin of my left arm that's been there for years. It's oddly shaped and hard. I told my doctor. He didn't tell me what it could be but told me not to worry about it. Is it a tumor?

But no Firestar.

shhh, femnazis can be among us.

This wasn't made by marvel I don't think. There's one with Wondy as well.

There are other causes for cancer than just radiation. Even though the banner family seems to be immune to radiation, that doesn't mean she's immune to other carcinogenic chemicals.

Deadpool has severe skin cancer that has metastasized all over his body, and THEN he got a healing factor.

remember this is a psa, it's wrong to get off to this.

Could be just a deep cyst, though you should get a clear cut answer from the doc, and if they refuse, go somewhere else for a second opinion.

I'm no doctor or biologist but it kinda makes if superman turned out to be weak against earth diseases scientifically since he's a alien

Superman can survive in a vaccuum, the pressures of the ocean depths, and fly through blast furnaces.
No, it does not kinda make fucking sense that he can pick up human ailments. Any virus that could adapt to his perposterous biology would wipe out humanity in a week.

It makes about as much sense as Red Kryptonite giving him an Ant head.

This remind me Robot Chicken Tranformers thing where Optimus Prime had prostate cancer.

i'm checking for boner cancer while looking at this image

IT WAS ME, BARRY!

I WAS THE ONE THAT GAVE YOU AIDS! MEEEE!!!!

Depends on the healing factor. If it's purely biological then yes, it makes cancer a problem. But if it's the essence type (Wolverine, Hulk) then no because it's more interested in returning them to their "proper" forms than actual healing.

Actually it seems more likely that the vast biological differences between human and Kryptonian would mean he's immune to pretty much any human ailment.
Until Connor comes along and can provide a vector for viruses to adapt from one species to the other via his human/Kryptonian biology.

>vast differences

>...Wouldn't a healing factor exacerbate cancer?
How? Im genuinely curious since that hand monster dies of "super cancer"

Physiological durability has nothing to do with your immune system. People with excellent cardiovascular health and steady diets have better immune systems, but diseases and bacteria don't care how much you can lift or how dense your skin is. If you've got pores and glands you're fair game.

That said, there's also equal opportunity that he's immune because he's form another planet. Same way dogs can't catch 99.999% of human ailments.

I prefer Death teaching you how to wear a condom

perfect woman

She seems find to me.

>Because they're fat
Hey there Scott

Superman could in theory be subjected to some really bad weaknesses of his own biology, assuming for the sake of the argument that he would have one.

Like in tone with the topic of the OP, say, cancer.
You could have a nigh perfect organism still be subjected to cancer. Actually, the organism being so "perfect" could even be the reason for the cancer in the first place. Since part of it is that it's when cells simply do not know how to die properly.

>IT WAS ME BARRY, I WAS THE AIDS

You know those scenes where wolverine regrows a fist sized hole in under a minute? Now picture a single defective human cell growing into a tumor at the same speed

All the more reason for her to need to check for cancer.

I think you're confusing the Hulks with Godzilla

>but im a virgin
>Speedforce

Please post more female comic and cartoon characters checking for breast cancer. This is a very serious topic and we need as many pictures as possible for it.

Pfft, I'm sure she gets checked often enough. Hell I'd check her all the time.

This

Banner once described the Hulk as basically a cancer, actually.

Would she be able to even do anything it if she actually got cancer?

Her healing factor would completely shit on normal tumor extracting surgeries, and she's already had worse than quimo.

I forgot how sexy long hair Storm was. They need to stop the mohawk.

>where's the PSA of Batman, Spider-Man and Wolverine checking for testicular cancer

The only character I can even think of that got cancer was Joan Garrick and that was leukemia.

Where's my fucking leukemia PSA, DC?!

Carol should have a breast cancer ad. We wouldn't want another captain marvel to die of cancer.

>DCEU.jpg

Then why didn't he die from any Earth sickness he got as a kid?

It's a bit before my time, so I could be wrong here, but I heard that Original Captain Marvel was killed off as part of a PR stunt that went wrong.
This is how I heard it:
Back when the government declared a "war on cancer" and started funding research into finding a cure the idiots at Marvel Comics, like all those other gullible fools back then, actually thought that the government would find a cure for cancer right away.
So they decide they're going to comic-book death their namesake character and make a big deal out of it to get some free advertising.
The gimmick was that Captain Marvel would be resurrected when the cure for cancer was found ...
... and in the meantime his female sidekick would take his place in the comic, I think her name was Carol something...
... shouldn't be that long...

This actually makes the most sense. Superman is vulnerable to human diseases, but since he arrived here so young he has developed an immune system naturally, that may be strengthened by his powers.

I just had an idea, wouldn't a creepy super villian be like a genetically superior superhero being who's really tall, but emaciated because of some disease or something

>AIDS wonder woman is as buff as modern DC movieverse wonderwoman. I swear to god you couldn't make this shit up.

Ask Deadpool.

But Carol wasn't Captain Marvel until 2005.

"take his place in the comics" - like how it became the Ms. Marvel book... Not that they expected her to one day be the namesake heir to the title, they weren't quite that radical feminist back then.

And I heard that's how Carol got her first book.

So, like Slender Man basically.

Yes, that's good. Post more, preferably without clothing. How are you supposed to properly check for breast lumps if you aren't squeezing the flesh directly?

That's not how the self-exam is properly done...

She literally cannot get cancer though. She has a healing factor.

literally who is the target audience for this

Well no, Deadpool has cancer and that's why he's so ugly.

Deadpool is hot now.

People who want to imagine Death putting a condom on them.

Yeah but he had cancer before he got his powers

youtube.com/watch?v=FE-v320YfcQ

this , and the little stinger at the end of the episode where Hank and Dean talk about checking for lumps fucked me up forever

I saw this when it first aired back in high school and it gave me a really intense TC phobia that is probably more like obsession now

Every day I check my balls for lumps at least a dozen times a day

I have been to the hospital probably 20 times and spent a lot of money on blood tests , X-rays and the like because I was convinced I felt a lump or had TC despite the doctors telling me they dont feel anything weird

I fucking hate Venture Bros

Hot

Just because of this post I had to check my balls.
>tfw everythings in order

and you think thats big?

>check my balls
>nothing

Are you some kind of none-male gender?

What, again?

literaly
>mfw

It's a Jojo reference.

nice